Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,600 members, 7,979,029 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Requesting For Payslips - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Requesting For Payslips (281 Views)

Stop Asking For Previous Payslips! We Are Applying For Jobs, Not Loan! / Employer Requesting Money From Applicants For Apt. Test. / Scam Alert: Organization Requesting For An Exam With Affiliate Scam Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requesting For Payslips by Padra(f): 3:40pm On Jul 08
I work in a government agency under the ministry of education and in my office, we are mandated to write officially to request for payslips.

Please is there anyone experiencing this tragedy because it's ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Requesting For Payslips by AngelSlay: 5:52pm On Jul 08
Padra:
I work in a government agency under the ministry of education and in my office, we are mandated to write officially to request for payslips.

Please is there anyone experiencing this tragedy because it's ridiculous
What's ridiculous? With the number of ghost workers in govt ministry.
Re: Requesting For Payslips by Padra(f): 1:33am On Jul 09
AngelSlay:
What's ridiculous? With the number of ghost workers in govt ministry.

The management aids the ghost workers while we that are always on ground are subjected to blant staff abuse. Some people haven't come to work for two years now but collect salary every month. No leave, no nothing, just be on good terms with the management and disappear as you please

1 Like

Re: Requesting For Payslips by AngelSlay: 8:21am On Jul 09
shocked The rot is beyond repair.
Padra:

The management aids the ghost workers while we that are always on ground are subjected to blant staff abuse. Some people haven't come to work for two years now but collect salary every month. No leave, no nothing, just be on good terms with the management and disappear as you please
Re: Requesting For Payslips by Padra(f): 11:15am On Jul 09
AngelSlay:
shocked The rot is beyond repair.

It's really unfortunate. We go through a lot here and the ministry of education continues to be oblivious of what's going on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Lagos Island & Mainland / Hiring!!!! / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.