Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,277 members, 7,981,526 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan (1642 Views)

Book A Space Now If You’re Interested In Any Of The Programs / It's Guys Vs Ladies Summer Hangout In Nairobi (kenya). Book Your Space Now / Ibuumerang Helps You Save Up To 70% Cost On Your Local And International Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 4:09pm On Jul 08
I've been searching for a place all this while and the prices of accommodation is just something else and these are in cheap areas. Nobody is willing to accept what I have except it's a complete package and you still have to work on the apartment which is another extra
Cost.

So I decided to go for a shared hostel apartment like Many suggested. This is what they are giving me for a six man room a year see chat below. I tried to negotiate but was told it's not negotiable. Which is even better to go for. I checked another one and they said it's a 110k for 6 months and it's ten people in a room. I'm confused. Hmm...

Please any kind hearted fellow be moved with compassion to assist me with anything God lays in your heart to leave my present location cos no jobs around here.

Thank you.

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 4:14pm On Jul 08
Please come to my aid brethren
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Zonefree(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08
The 400K per annum for 6man room is it a mansion or villa?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 4:28pm On Jul 08
Please we know how difficult it is getting a job and I want to retain the ones I already have. That is why I want to maintain the area I was staying before please I'm not being too picky or going for unreasonably expensive area this is still mainland.
Help nothing is too small.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 4:29pm On Jul 08
Zonefree:
The 400K per annum for 6man room is it a mansion or villa?

No. It's just a little spacious room with three bunk beds in shomolu.
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Nnamdipapa(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08
You must not live in Yaba if you not able to afford the area. This fact has been explained to you over and over. Your job is useful if it cannot cover your Bill's before you tell me about the, I am pretty sure you are never making 200k per year.

We are tired of your incessant sob stories on here.

11 Likes

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 5:02pm On Jul 08
Nnamdipapa:
You must not live in Yaba if you not able to afford the area. This fact has been explained to you over and over. Your job is useful if it cannot cover your Bill's before you tell me about the, I am pretty sure you are never making 200k per year.

We are tired of your incessant sob stories on here.

I'm sorry sir I am making 120k monthly from my schools put together that is why I still have faith but for my sickness that drained all my money plus the economic inflation I wouldn't be here begging .

I'm sorry for disturbing you with my predicament.. please I don't want my life to end this way when I can still get back to work and earn a decent living.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Nnamdipapa(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08
Oldnairalanderb:

I'm sorry sir I am making 120k monthly from my schools put together that is why I still have faith but for my sickness that drained all my money plus the economy inflation I wouldn't be here begging

Not your sickness. You have been begging for rent way before your sickness with your Channah1 account.
Stop gaslighting Nairalanders.

8 Likes

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 5:07pm On Jul 08
Nnamdipapa:

Not your sickness. You have been begging for rent way before your sickness with your Channah1 account.
Stop gaslighting Nairalanders.

No Sir I only shared my wilderness experience back then and people mistook it for begging after Which I later used my savings to rent a shared hostel back then. Please read up on my channah1 account I still have the story there. I didn't beg.
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by copyrites: 8:30pm On Jul 08
You want to live in a 400k apartment with a salary of 120k

120k minus cost of food, bills (electricity, data, etc.), and transportation, wetin remain? You're not ready.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 8:42pm On Jul 08
copyrites:

You want to live in a 400k apartment with a salary of 120k

120k minus cost of food, bills (electricity, data, etc.), and transportation, wetin remain? You're not ready.

No o I'm not going for that one. I can't afford it. Still searching. Just sharing the alarming rate accommodation cost These days.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by mjj2024: 8:53pm On Jul 08
Shameless beggar

5 Likes

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by copyrites: 8:53pm On Jul 08
Oldnairalanderb:

No o I'm not going for that one. I can't afford it. Still searching. Just sharing the alarming rate accommodation cost These days.

Okay. Good luck to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 9:00pm On Jul 08
copyrites:

Okay. Good luck to you

Ok thank you.
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Wotowotoman: 10:18pm On Jul 09
Oldnairalanderb:
Please come to my aid brethren

Chineye, If you must stay in this accommodation, use the 150k you have and pay for the first 6 months. Then save 25k per month from your 120k monthly salary and pay the next 6 months. Abi how you check am?

If not, try find free accommodation. Or find one man marry and put all your gbese on the man head cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Oldnairalanderb: 10:29pm On Jul 09
Wotowotoman:

Chineye, If you must stay in this accommodation, use the 150k you have and pay for the first 6 months. Then save 25k per month from your 120k monthly salary and pay the next 6 months. Abi how you check am?

If not, try find free accommodation. Or find one man marry and put all your gbese on the man head cheesy

Hmm.. *smiles** it's from there
I'll be feeding. You know I've not worked this term so no s
Salary since April which means I'll not be able to feed if I use All the money to pay with the way things are expensive now.
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Jul 10
The person trolling Chineye on every thread on Nairaland must pay her dowry and wed her in RCCG cheesy

Who is the person trolling Chineye on Nairaland on every thread? cool
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by DeeScan: 10:18am On Jul 11
Wotowotoman

lipsrsealed

👆👆👆
Re: Where Are We Headed In This Country See What A Bed Space Now Cost On The Mainlan by Duchexx: 8:04pm On Jul 11
To start with nobody…I repeat nobody will charge 400k for a 6man apartment in lagos on the mainland. That’s 400x6=2.4m rent per year o for a single room. Lol

2. Which job are you retaining? Job you’ve been absent for over 2 months? So you want to tell us that they’ve not replaced you with another teacher? You must be the best teacher in Nigeria!

3. The chat you posted up there is joro to joro. It’s very very obvious!

4. Look for something that will give you money in badagry! And save up for your rent! you claim to be a teacher but you don’t know most schools are already on break (long vacation of up to 2 months) use that 2 months to hustle for rent!

5. You used that Channah1 moniker to beg for rent last year! Stop lying please! You deleted the thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Correct A Child That Lies Too Much I Mean An Extreme Liar / Looking For My Father / Teenage exuberance and silly talk..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.