Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why (419 Views)

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:51pm On Jul 08
i sent money from access bank to uba and it took 5 days to finally arrive, that's after all the heart ache, escalations, frequent calls to customer care and visits to the banks, plus emails sent to both banks.
Every physical Bank in Nigeria is useless and stupid and am talking about access, uba, first bank, zenith, gtb, fidelity, Sterling and co and anytime you want to transfer money better say a prayer before doing so.
But you see Mobile banks like opay and palmpay they are the best, currently i have emptied all my money to palmpay and opay and that is currently what i use to bank..
MAY ALL THE NIGERIAN BANKS CATCH FIRE.
Re: Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why by Zonefree(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08
MAY ALL THE NIGERIAN BANKS CATCH FIRE.
I reject this prayer on behalf of Nigerian banks. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why by Prosper91(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08
You're right bro....I only use palmpay and Moniepoint now
Re: Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why by Nomerci: 5:21pm On Jul 08
My accts are on the watch out by loan sharks,so I no even bother again and dem no dey call me again cos na zero zero I left them on.opay all the way
Re: Normal Nigerian Banks Are Stupid, See Why by sofeo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need To Love / Stone Crushing Equipment Pebbles Sand Making Machine / Beauty, A Principal Point For Engagement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.