Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,143 members, 7,946,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Hunger De Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hunger De Ooo (703 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 5:16pm On Jul 08
With my puny salary of 20k a month, i find it hard to survive in this economy with 2 more mouth to feed. By the way u am a POS operator working for someone.
When i look around me, i see my follow young guys withdrawing 20K to 50K just for a day upkeep. And this guys are Yahoo boys, for the ladies nko na Hookup dem de do.
I for don manage 20K per month with my family, but it seems to me like satan decided to target me with expenses, the had to repair our house light and the bill for that is 40K. Our share na 14K to pay, i still de own that one. As if e no de enough, the repaired the borehole in the compound. The bill for that one na 30K, our share na 7K. I neva even look my landlord face sef. Omo e come be like make i faint, as i neva chop how i go take settle bills on top am na.
I come de wonder how people with children de take survive this economy, omo i don tire oo.
Re: Hunger De Ooo by squash47(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:
With my puny salary of 20k a month, i find it hard to survive in this economy with 2 more mouth to feed. By the way u am a POS operator working for someone.
When i look around me, i see my follow young guys withdrawing 20K to 50K just for a day upkeep. And this guys are Yahoo boys, for the ladies nko na Hookup dem de do.
I for don manage 20K per month with my family, but it seems to me like satan decided to target me with expenses, the had to repair our house light and the bill for that is 40K. Our share na 14K to pay, i still de own that one. As if e no de enough, the repaired the borehole in the compound. The bill for that one na 30K, our share na 7K. I neva even look my landlord face sef. Omo e come be like make i faint, as i neva chop how i go take settle bills on top am na.
I come de wonder how people with children de take survive this economy, omo i don tire oo.

Next time you see those yahoo boys, ask Dem for updates.
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 5:27pm On Jul 08
The way this boys withdraw money from my shop, i don de wonder if na me de useless or wetin sef. You see small money yet the prices of goods go de make you feel as uf you no hold anything sef. Even to buy rice from restaurant to manage na the back of takeaway dem de put am for you for 500naira. Garri na 250naira 1 cup, rice na 350 to 400naira a cup.

1 Like

Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 5:27pm On Jul 08
How man go take take survive na
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Vickho: 5:34pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:
How man go take take survive na
it's everywhere bro.
Not only you.
My salary is 45k monthly and in 1 week it finishes.
Feeding alone, garri sef for one week and other necessity will reduce the money to little left, nepa bills and other utilities and before the week runs out you're empty.
It's everywhere.
Economy no help, no thanks to the drug sniffing gangster at aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Hunger De Ooo by Nijimog: 5:45pm On Jul 08
E go better my brother just be patient (no envy person money)

You no know wetin most of them dey see before dem get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger De Ooo by Tokskob2008: 5:46pm On Jul 08
It's not easy at all in this country presently. It's really sad that food is now a luxury, you wake up in the morning and all you do is to start strategising how feeding for the day is gonna go.

No be everybody get mind for yahoo....

1 Like

Re: Hunger De Ooo by imagrg(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08
Mouth and preek of lazy boys suffer this!
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 5:47pm On Jul 08
squash47:

Next time you see those yahoo boys, ask Dem for updates.

Funnily enough na juju most of them de take do that stuff. I don want to get myself involved in those things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger De Ooo by imagrg(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08
Na lie.
Na format
iwillnevergiveup:

Funnily enough na juju most of them de take do that stuff. I don want to get myself involved in those things
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 5:53pm On Jul 08
Nijimog:

I no de envy dem Yahoo guys, because literally they are almost useless. Almost all of them na juju dem de take do am, either by using the hookup girls or their family. Them de get high constantly, de fornicate anyhow infact they are already goners to me.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 5:59pm On Jul 08
Vickho:
it's everywhere bro.
Not only you.
My salary is 45k monthly and in 1 week it finishes.
Feeding alone, garri sef for one week and other necessity will reduce the money to little left, nepa bills and other utilities and before the week runs out you're empty.
It's everywhere.
Economy no help, no thanks to the drug sniffing gangster at aso rock

Na for this country 1K naira de look like 100naira
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 6:00pm On Jul 08
imagrg:
Na lie.
Na format

Might be for some, i de tell you wetin i de see, no bi hearsay.
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Nijimog: 6:03pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:

either by using the hookup girls or their family. .
Bluetooth at work
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Vickho: 6:19pm On Jul 08
Tokskob2008:
It's not easy at all in this country presently. It's really sad that food is now a luxury, you wake up in the morning and all you do is to start strategising how feeding for the day is gonna go.

No be everybody get mind for yahoo....
@bolded.
I wonder how teachers in private sector survive with 25k per month.
I earn 45k but yet still feeding alone for the month consumes all of it, and I cook average low budget meals but my income doesn't sustain it.
Now I've suspended all plans for the month to accommodate feeding.
This economy is in a Mess, the monthly income earners are disadvantaged

1 Like

Re: Hunger De Ooo by Ballzproblem2: 6:21pm On Jul 08
Nijimog:

e go better when? I'm tired of seeing false hope like this, without plan pesin go remain stagnant with no progress, "e go better" mentality won't do shit.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger De Ooo by dreamxhaser: 6:29pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:

20k keh?

Baba go hustle. POS no be hustle
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Nijimog: 6:30pm On Jul 08
Ballzproblem2:
e go better when? I'm tired of seeing false hope like this, without plan pesin go remain stagnant with no progress, "e go better" mentality won't do shit.
e go better is a hope factor, because u believe the predicament is not forever but just a phase

So hope (is like a relieve to the mind that gives the individual peace)
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Nijimog: 6:32pm On Jul 08
dreamxhaser:

20k keh?

Baba go hustle. POS no be hustle
na wetin person get e go hold

So no talk say POS no be hustle, is better than being idle
Re: Hunger De Ooo by dreamxhaser: 6:32pm On Jul 08
@ iwillnevergiveup

Baba make you find Internet money/skill. Else go bomb any site bombable

U sef reason am na. Even $50 better pass that 20k

Stay away from crypto or forex for now sha.

1 Like

Re: Hunger De Ooo by dreamxhaser: 6:34pm On Jul 08
Nijimog:
na wetin person get e go hold

So no talk say POS no be hustle, is better than being idle

Pos is an idle work oooh

While in the POS shop. He should be doing something that will fetch him money online. Abi him dey mix cement ni? No be to seat down wait for customers?

No be 8pm dem dey close for POS?

My guy wey cashout from yahoo was a printer that time. The guy use to do night in his printing work hustling but he still manage to pull it.

Baba comot sleep and hustle oooooh. U no get business with sleep at this young age.

3 Likes

Re: Hunger De Ooo by squash47(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:

try the juju first make you see if e go work for you or not. Never begin judge wetin u know dey sure of.
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Knightred(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:

Na for this country 1K naira de look like 100naira
sir sorry for asking but why are u stupidly brainlessundecided
Re: Hunger De Ooo by OgaTheTop2: 8:15pm On Jul 08
What do you expect when you lots voted, out of tribalism, for incompetent government. undecided
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 9:00pm On Jul 08
Knightred:
sir sorry for asking but why are u stupidly brainlessundecided

Why make that comment
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 9:01pm On Jul 08
OgaTheTop2:
What do you expect when you lots voted, out of tribalism, for incompetent government. undecided

I be igbo person oo, i no de support evil ( tilumbu)
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Knightred(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08
iwillnevergiveup:

Why make that comment
DO U HAVE A BRAINsmiley
Re: Hunger De Ooo by iwillnevergiveup: 9:06pm On Jul 08
dreamxhaser:
@ iwillnevergiveup

Baba make you find Internet money/skill. Else go bomb any site bombable

U sef reason am na. Even $50 better pass that 20k

Stay away from crypto or forex for now sha.

Enlighten me abeg, the ones apart from Crypto and forex de do me somehow somehow especially that affiliate marketing stuff
Re: Hunger De Ooo by AcadaWriter: 9:15pm On Jul 08
How man go take take survive na ... Uh, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Hunger De Ooo by Ballzproblem2: 9:29pm On Jul 08
dreamxhaser:

Baba comot sleep and hustle oooooh. U no get business with sleep at this young age.

deep
Re: Hunger De Ooo by theadeola: 12:39am On Jul 09
iwillnevergiveup:

Enlighten me abeg, the ones apart from Crypto and forex de do me somehow somehow especially that affiliate marketing stuff

This always cracks me up when people say this.

Have you recommended something to someone before?

Yes?

That's affiliate marketing.

One of the best ways to learn how to make money online.
Re: Hunger De Ooo by atoliman: 1:10am On Jul 09
nothing to do but to hustle or look for a better work. as long the work is not illegal

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Go From Here? / Ladies How Do U Feel When U Cheaton Ur Guy/ And What Makes U Do It / Beauty In The Eyes Of The Beholder'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.