Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo (17261 Views)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / Fisayo Soyombo's Ikoyi Prisons Report: Nigerian Correctional Service Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by References1: 6:06pm On Jul 08
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, minister of interior, says the federal government is considering the relocation of the Ikoyi Correctional Centre and other facilities across the country.

The minister spoke on Monday during a visit to the Ikoyi prison in Lagos.

Tunji-Ojo said urbanisation has caught up with the prison, noting that “there is no reason for this facility should still be here”.

He added that there is no adequate “buffer zone” as stipulated in the constitution and described the Ikoyi prison as “a security threat.”

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/cqxXqYMBDWLz4jbY/?mibextid=oFDknk

21 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by chidiakwari: 6:12pm On Jul 08
This is highly needed. It's an eyesore for criminals to be that close when we have vast land to relocate them

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by NwaNimo1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08
To higher ground?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Eriokanmi: 6:12pm On Jul 08
Keep stealing the money. The project for a new facility will be inflated multiple times again. What happened to the palliatives you promised Nigerians after the removal of subsidy? That's what you should think of....masses are suffering, and not another elephant project that won't be completed during your tenure.

Before announcing it, they've already concluded it. They just want their gullible supporters to be aware ni. Tunji Ojo didn't think of that during his visit to the Ikoyi facility

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Bonaventura(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08
Jubilation for padi padi contractors who would become richer by doing shoddy jobs at inflated costs.

Another round of free money is in the offing.

One important thing: they should create special prison cells for politicians. The rooms should be dinghy, small, not well kept, solitary and should be without any form of life sustaining facilities.

This is very necessary to accommodate a large percentage of the present crop of politicians who would occupy those places very soon.

That is for some that won't be consumed in the looming revolution.

Online bandits in the attached picture should not attack this post.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by muyico(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08
I support anytinz apc do!! I hates bitter men!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by techaboki: 6:13pm On Jul 08
K

1 Like

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Snake001: 6:14pm On Jul 08
Hehehe

Nnamdi Kanu’s new home

5 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Zooposki(f): 6:14pm On Jul 08
I just want to live in a country with no Igbos or Yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Kwaramustgoodag: 6:14pm On Jul 08
The Samoa Agreement is based on six key priorities: human rights, democracy and governance; peace and security; human and social development; inclusive, sustainable economic growth and development; environmental sustainability and climate change; and migration and mobility. The EU and the OACPS agreed on the principle of a common foundation complemented by three regional protocols (for African, Caribbean, and Pacific OACPS members respectively).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by kaludestiny10(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08
They should relocate it to Iragbaji in Osun state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Haydens: 6:15pm On Jul 08
Nothing to say here.
Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by polite2(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08
Quite commendable

2 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Hemanwel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08
Thicker body

The phrase above is a phrase with English and Yoruba meanings. If you know you know
Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Snake001: 6:15pm On Jul 08
kaludestiny10:
They should relocate it to Iragbaji in Osun state.

Hehehe

Na where hunger go kill that p!!ggg wey dey bleach be that.

Iragbiji will be a perfect place for Nnamdi Kanu

13 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:15pm On Jul 08
The relocation of Ikoyi Prisons by the FG is a necessary step towards improving the prison system in Nigeria for the betterment of society.

93 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by ymdo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08
Kwaramustgoodag:
The Samoa Agreement is based on six key priorities: human rights, democracy and governance; peace and security; human and social development; inclusive, sustainable economic growth and development; environmental sustainability and climate change; and migration and mobility. The EU and the OACPS agreed on the principle of a common foundation complemented by three regional protocols (for African, Caribbean, and Pacific OACPS members respectively).
This Semo and Egusi agreement talk don tire me

4 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by LightofGod001: 6:16pm On Jul 08
Relocate it to banana island will be better like guantanamo Bay

1 Like

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by iCauseTrouble: 6:16pm On Jul 08
Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by CallmeTrinity: 6:16pm On Jul 08
Zooposki:
I just want to live in a country with no Igbos or Yorubas.

If only dreams came true. We dare to dream a Nigeria without the Yorubas and Igbos? That would be paradise.

5 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Aliyu333: 6:16pm On Jul 08
Clueless FG

Make una deal with economy wey dey bleed first.

1 Like

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by xquire(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08
Enough land for my Igbo brothers to buy...make I dey ready my money first.

1 Like

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by GreenxGreen: 6:18pm On Jul 08
cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by harsysky(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08
muyico:
I support anytinz apc does! I hates bitter men!

Atleast use small coin support your English grammar.
Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by BASU84: 6:18pm On Jul 08
Good
Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by theophorus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08
Relocate it to Sambisa Forest.
Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by DMerciful(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08
Relocate to Sanwo-Olu's state of Ogun

1 Like

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by CrownOfClay724: 6:20pm On Jul 08
Lol
Man won't stop until he has cornered the whole prime real estate in Ikoyi.

8 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by Paraman: 6:24pm On Jul 08
Ikoyi prison is not the only prison that will be relocated under Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: FG Considering Relocation Of Ikoyi Prisons - Tunji-ojo by nolamicautos: 6:24pm On Jul 08
Very good idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah - Crash Is An Act Of God (Viceo) / My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose / Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.