Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Sharafa Olawale Sharon Lauds Supporters, Kwara APC On His Councilorship Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharafa Olawale Sharon Lauds Supporters, Kwara APC On His Councilorship Ambition (91 Views)

Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Benue LG Election: PDP Wins, Takes All 23 Chairmanship, 276 Councilorship / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharafa Olawale Sharon Lauds Supporters, Kwara APC On His Councilorship Ambition by Jimsonjaat86: 7:40pm On Jul 08
Sharafa Olawale Mustapha, alias Sharon, has been named the councilorship candidate for Ojomu Central A Ward under the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the upcoming local government elections scheduled for September 21.

Mustapha therefore expressed profound gratitude to the members of his ward, acknowledging their unwavering support throughout his campaign.

He extended a heartfelt thank you to all his supporters and party members who have placed their trust in him.

"I am deeply honored by the overwhelming support and confidence shown by the members of Ojomu Central A Ward. Your trust in my vision and leadership is both humbling and inspiring.

"I'm happy to witness the trust and support shown by the members of Ojomu Central A Ward. I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who has stood by me. Now, more than ever, we must unite as a party to ensure victory on September 21."

Mustapha also made an earnest appeal to his fellow aspirants who competed for the APC ticket, urging them to join forces in a united front to secure victory in the forthcoming election. "To my esteemed colleagues who vied for this position, I extend a hand of collaboration and unity. Our collective efforts are crucial for the progress and development of our community. Let us work together to ensure that our shared goals and aspirations for Ojomu Central A Ward are realized."

(1) (Reply)

Women Affairs Minister Uju Kennedy -ohanenye Lands Makurdi On Official Visit. / LG Election: OSSIEC To Issue Eligibility Regulations, Appoints Electoral Officer / Usa Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.