Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial (138 Views)

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by Prestar(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08
Community in shock as man reportedly crushed to death by truck returns to life weeks after burial(Video)

A Tanzanian man, Robert Maliaki Lukumay, has left his community in shock as he reportedly returns to life weeks after being run over by a truck and buried.

Robert previously believed to have tragically died in a road accident, reappeared alive and well in his village, sparking surprise and disbelief among his family and neighbours.

During his absence, he lost contact with his family and became homeless, unaware of the unfolding tragedy.

Upon returning to his village, he was met with shock as he discovered that he had been declared dead and laid to rest.

Robert expressed his disbelief and discomfort at the situation, admitting that he had yet to visit his own grave due to the unsettling feeling it gave him.

He also called for the exhumation of the buried body believed to be his, in order to clarify the mistaken identity.

“My wish is for the body to be exhumed so that the identity of whoever is buried is determined,” Robert said.

Robert’s mother, Flora, recounted the fateful day they received news of her son’s death in a road accident.

According to her, they went to the morgue, confirmed it was Robert’s body, and then organized his burial.

“On the day they were burying my son, we noticed the casket was shaking vigorously as it was being lowered,” the mother said in part during the interview.

See below;

https://lastesttrend.com.ng/community-in-shock-as-man-reportedly-crushed-to-death-by-truck-returns-to-life-weeks-after-burialvideo/

Re: Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08
cheesy
Omoh,Jesus must "wept" again,for the second time......cuz even Lazarus wey him resurrect from grave no do reach this one..
Re: Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by AgubataAkokwa: 8:25pm On Jul 08
This reminds me of how I almost dropped a cellphone inside my father's coffin in anticipation that he will wake up and make a call.
Chai, adieu papa'm
Re: Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by Wawelexy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08
This tori no clear...
Re: Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by samwash(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08
Abeg this tv channel nor clear at all at all, it needs to be fine tuned to be clearer.
Re: Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by GanagiBitrus: 8:53pm On Jul 08
They buried a wrong corpse. grin
Re: Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial by richiemcgold: 9:03am On Jul 09
I don't believe this Lamba.

Give us another one.

(1) (Reply)

Such As Employment Status And Access To Health Care Were Better Predictors Of I / The Pandemic As States Begin To Reopen Businesses And Public Spaces. / Literally All Our Kids On The Tball Team Were Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.