Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,730 members, 7,889,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) (42471 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by sultanofpigs: 9:59am On Jul 09
grin

Augustine2244:

Lol! 7,5067 people left the group chat.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by sultanofpigs: 10:02am On Jul 09
grin

oneMalik:
Nothing go BUST !

I say again , nothing go bust !!!

Do something !

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by eROCK247(m): 10:04am On Jul 09
ConfusePoint:
I may finally end it soon. Can't bear any longer.

If u end it, how are you sure d great beyond will be better? Staying alive is the only way to give yourself a chance at success.
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by mohims(m): 10:09am On Jul 09
sultanofpigs:
grin

It's brewing.... When e go burst... E go bad.

It's seriously brewing.. grin
Dey deceive yourself. Nothing will burst in Nigeria. Nigeria is not Kenya
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:14am On Jul 09
very commendable!
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by sultanofpigs: 10:15am On Jul 09
When e start..even POLICE and ARMY go join.. grin

mohims:

Dey deceive yourself. Nothing will burst in Nigeria. Nigeria is not Kenya
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by bitbillionaire: 10:16am On Jul 09
So as hunger dey weting we go come do hunger now?
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by GenFunction: 10:17am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

Lol funny dullard. How has Anuku been living for decades now? When did he last have a job or means of income other than charity from friends, family and former Nollywood colleagues?

Yes Oh. Anuku was a billionaire yesterday now hungry because of Tinubu. Yeye desperado.

https://www.nairaland.com/7913652/hanks-anuku-cries-been-jobless
U totally deviated from the subject matter
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by livinbygrace: 10:19am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

Lol funny dullard. How has Anuku been living for decades now? When did he last have a job or means of income other than charity from friends, family and former Nollywood colleagues?

Yes Oh. Anuku was a billionaire yesterday now hungry because of Tinubu. Yeye desperado.

Shut up and stop typing nonsense all because you have access to computer.Are you blind to see that their serious hardship in the country or until they started kidnapping you people or your loved ones before you go get sense.
Its because of people like you ,this country can never move forward.

Nigerians,wake up,anytime you see people like this ,or anybody supporting this wickedness unleached your anger and fraustration on them,until then they will never get sense.
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by GenFunction: 10:21am On Jul 09
Rawgold29:
now i believe say APC dey pay some idiot to counter every seemingly good voice that might challenge them.. shey you don shop food like this cuz i know say you never shop even if you shop food i bet say na 0 1 0 or mas 1 0 1.. abeg help your future generation by been on the right side of history at time.
Sadly pple like dis no dae take advice,so he might nt be able to help his future because he bitter pass bitterleaf.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:23am On Jul 09
beyondPen:

True everybody knows we are feeling it. Though many of us Yorubas might not seem like BAT supporter but we might still seem like supporting him when you don't direct the fight to BAT rather than Yorubas

Lol.

You're already fishing for excuse to vote the drug bagman in 2027.

Let me give you more excuses: Igbos abused Soyinka, Igbos said they own Lagos, Igbos said Yorubas supported Tinubu, Omo wa ni o, etc.

Una suffering just dey warm up for that country walahi 🤣
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by surgical: 10:28am On Jul 09
Rawgold29:
now i believe say APC dey pay some idiot to counter every seemingly good voice that might challenge them.. shey you don shop food like this cuz i know say you never shop even if you shop food i bet say na 0 1 0 or mas 1 0 1.. abeg help your future generation by been on the right side of history at time.
not necessarily some are really very stupid they think it's an attack on their brother, a brother that doesn't know or care about them

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by mohims(m): 10:33am On Jul 09
sultanofpigs:
When e start..even POLICE and ARMY go join.. grin

Go and mark my words. This is not achievable in Nigeria. We are divided between ethic and religious lines. It will NEVER happen. I repeat, Nigeria is not Kenya!
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Salis2020: 10:37am On Jul 09
Hunger dey my brothers
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Promise47(m): 10:44am On Jul 09
Peter obi or Atiku has my full support in the next election APC and it's criminals has finished Nigeria chaii well Good luck to does supporting APC
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by WizardOfNG: 10:45am On Jul 09
livinbygrace:

Shut up and stop typing nonsense all because you have access to computer.Are you blind to see that their serious hardship in the country or until they started kidnapping you people or your loved ones before you go get sense.
Its because of people like you ,this country can never move forward.

Nigerians,wake up,anytime you see people like this ,or anybody supporting this wickedness unleached your anger and fraustration on them,until then they will never get sense.

Not my fault you are poor, wretched, bitter and frustrated.

Blame your parents who caused your generational poverty that has led you to be angry and bitter.

To the extent you demand a mob should attack someone else merely because they don’t back the lazy, ignorant and entitled lynch mob mentality some of you feel it is your right to operate with.

You are not even well-educated enough to know the Government is not responsible for providing the many demand some of you ignoramuses demand like jobs etal.

The government can work on inflationary pressure but cannot provide you with food especially when food security is a complex issue with so many interlinked issues Government cannot overcome at once.

Keep wallowing in ignorance and barking at everyone you think is “paid” merely because they have a deeper and better understanding of issues than you.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:46am On Jul 09
fineboynl:
Dangote said mid July he will start selling pms to Nigerians cheaply and we are already in July. If tinubu can get this right things will start getting better that's of fuel can come down to 350 otherwise most transporters will not bring down price that much.

Also Nigeria need 5000 and 10,000 note as it's long overdue,. We should except the fact of inflation. Our highest 1000 note denomination is just below 1$ and such is unacceptable. The note is Costlier to print and yet with no value reason emielefe redisgn the note to two colour only to make it cheaper and today more Nigeria are now using bank compare to 2022.

Ebiapawa economist una go explain tire
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by WizardOfNG: 10:51am On Jul 09
GenFunction:
U totally deviated from the subject matter

I did not. The usual suspects and sadist are using Anuku, with a long history of joblesslness, suspected drug abuse and poverty, to fraudulently strengthen their attack on the government of the day.

A bit like stealing a dead body at the mortuary to use as evidence someone you hate is a murderer.

Anybody who is now poor and hungry, even if they have been that way for decades, is in the predicament because of Tinubu ba?

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by CapitalBank: 10:55am On Jul 09
WizardOfNG:

When real protest come, make una send una usual thugs.

By Grace, many of them will be bathed with acid. No worry.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by sultanofpigs: 10:55am On Jul 09
The unifying factor is Poverty and hunger.. grin

mohims:

Go and mark my words. This is not achievable in Nigeria. We are divided between ethic and religious lines. It will NEVER happen. I repeat, Nigeria is not Kenya!
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Afolabimills(m): 11:00am On Jul 09
sultanofpigs:
RONU people go run from this thread.. cheesy

u are so foolish just as usual does hunger know religion most of u igbos are hypocrites early this year yorubas stage protest u igbos gather and insults mock the yorubas now u are equally doing d same foolish thing pls continue you hear
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by WizardOfNG: 11:00am On Jul 09
CapitalBank:

When real protest come, make una send una usual thugs.

By Grace, many of them will be bathed with acid. No worry.

lol. Mr.Bandit abi na kidnapper, it is only in your animal savagery you think it is cool to bathe anyone in acid because they don’t share your ignorant frustration and bitterness.

Find something productive to do with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Shikini: 11:08am On Jul 09
Sad
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Sermwell(m): 11:11am On Jul 09
easzypeaszy:
If Obi win how many Igbos go protest even if tins worst
Ppl shouting tribalism but 98% of Dem voted der tribes.
I wonder if dey really think at all.
Moreover dis market na evebdy dey go am
Shebi one Obidient woman jump from bridge in Delta RIP to her.
I be Emilokan and I dey look how to reduce sef so maybe dis hunger go hlp me bc I still dey eat only Grilled peppered fish 🐟 n Small chops for dinner
Money dey 🤪🤪
I'm not igbo but I don't think the igbos will keep quiet oh! They have a penchant for kicking the ass of useless leaders! Igbos no send anybody papa oh. That's why godfatherism can hardly strive in the East. Everyone knows this

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by IbeOkehie: 11:14am On Jul 09
Sleekfingers:
If care is not taken. Something that will happen will shock all those corrupt leaders, ...present and past......

Some of them might be lucky to flee this country. But many of them will be caught in the crossfire.

A hungry man is an angry man........

They should continue.....

sultanofpigs:
grin

It's brewing.... When e go burst... E go bad.

It's seriously brewing.. grin

Usmanovic95:
There is a limit to what humans can tolerate,I just hope the government know this.

You're all overestimating Nigerian sensibilities.

A solid majority of Nigerians like their country exactly the way it is, they're OK with the current situation of things. Nigerians will tolerate anything as long as the context is appropriate 😒

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:17am On Jul 09
If care is not taken. Something that will happen will shock all those corrupt leaders, ...present and past......

Some of them might be lucky to flee this country. But many of them will be caught in the crossfire.

A hungry man is an angry man........

They should continue.....
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 11:21am On Jul 09
Rawgold29:
baba, leave that ronu idiot, he doesn't have anything to ro. His head is empty

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Jul 09
Flexyup:
Hope this one get money to bail himself ba, them hide dey push am go front, mumu dey form votrone.

Not everyone will just sit down like dummies. He is doing his part.
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by mohims(m): 11:27am On Jul 09
sultanofpigs:
The unifying factor is Poverty and hunger.. grin

Not in Nigeria Bro. Religion and tribalism is our greatest enemy. It will always divide us. It's really saddening
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by emperor4love(m): 11:37am On Jul 09
The wan use this one know he is a celebrity but with 100k u can buy him off,that's wat poverty can do,what happens to other celebrity, must it be hank coming out of rehab,u guys vote because tribal now want ibos to join in protest, make una de play
Re: Hanks Anuku Stages Lone Protest Over Hunger In Nigeria (Video) by Alexiiydon: 11:42am On Jul 09
sultanofpigs:
So the guy is now IGBO... no be Delta man from NIGER Delta again? grin

thought you guys call them all Igbo or you’re now denying them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Crashes Abuja Wedding, Gives A Free Performance / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.