Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I'm A Single Guy Seeking A Serious Relationship With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Single Guy Seeking A Serious Relationship With A Lady (347 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Single Guy Seeking A Serious Relationship With A Lady by ndi4luv(m): 2:58am On Jul 09
my email is on the screenshot

Re: I'm A Single Guy Seeking A Serious Relationship With A Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04am On Jul 09
ndi4luv:

About Me:
Hey there! I'm a 30-year-old guy based in lagos who's ready to embark on the journey of a serious relationship. I'm passionate about living life to the fullest, whether that means exploring new places, trying out new recipes, or diving into a good book. Friends describe me as kind-hearted, reliable, and always up for an adventure.
In my free time, you'll find me hiking in the great outdoors, experimenting in the kitchen, or catching up on my favorite shows. I also enjoy a good game night with friends and family. I believe in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and balance in life.
What I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for a genuine, compassionate woman who is ready for a serious, committed relationship. Someone who shares my love for adventure and has a positive outlook on life. If you appreciate a good sense of humor, enjoy meaningful conversations, and are looking for a partner to share both the little and big moments with, we might just be a great match.

Favorite Things:
nature walks
Cooking and discovering new cuisines
Reading thrillers and historical fiction
Game nights with friends
Traveling and exploring new cultures

Deal Breakers:
Dishonesty
Lack of ambition
Smoking
Looking forward to meeting someone special and creating wonderful memories together. If you're interested 0 8 1 6 0 7 9 6 0 9 5, let's chat and see where things go!

Brotha Ejiro, its been +5 yrs that you have been advertising for cheap sexmates on NL, under various profiles... so now, after wh0ring yourself on NL for all these years, looking for cheap sex/oloshoes to mount and giving your body away freely to anybody so tey, you are now looking for serious r/ship?
Kai, so now you want to act holy and tear rubber, while the reality is that na heavily used NL tokunbo you be.... i guess to each their own.
but my question IS: why create so many different profiles (below) to advertise for the exact same thing on NL? :

ndi4luv:
Any girl whose naughty and Hot ready to have virtual or physical intimacy such as phone intimacy, video sex chat should dm me 08160796095 my body and big dick is all yours
ndifereke2020:
Any lady who is Hot and want to have a feel of moaning in estacy call me 08160796095 i have a big dick and i stay in ajah lagos im good in sucking and having phone intimacy
ejirobigdick:
I’m a single tall big dick long who needs a Hot lady for intense knacking, fucking I’m good in sucking of the pussy, fingering of the pussy, exploring her body and if long distance we can phone intimacy I’m based in Lagos. Call me 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣7️⃣9️⃣6️⃣0️⃣9️⃣5️⃣
ejirobigdick:
Hi I’m a naughty boy very naughty in bed, in words and with my fingers and mouth I want to commit so many sexual pleasures with that wonderful lady reading this, your body explore it, make her feel like a real woman, from her head to her pussy, I’m not a shy guy I want to make you cum out that stress I’m very attentive, caring and loving and most of all cool headed I live in my own apartment in Ota Ogun State why not you give me a call or chat me up on 08160796095 and that pussy of yours will be in paradise. I can make all your sexual desires come through yes I said it.
ajirondi:
I’m 28 years of age, single guy working as a teacher in Lekki phase 1 Lagos State
I’m looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage I want to settle down.
You can reach me iMessage or WhatsApp or Telegram using this 08160796095
Instamedic:
I’m so Hot right now any girl online should call me 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣7️⃣9️⃣6️⃣0️⃣9️⃣5️⃣
QueenDianaSch:
Hi I'm a lonely, bored and Hot call based in Lagos
so ladies if your interested in phone intimacy or video sex call me now on 08160796095 (WhatsApp enabled)
ejiro20192109:
I'm a guy who can handle a lady pussy very well treat it with the big d*ck it deserve and the mouth and tongue to lick out the juice of it.
Call me 08160796095

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Single Guy Seeking A Serious Relationship With A Lady by folake4u(f): 5:11pm On Jul 09
MrBrownJay1:

Brotha Ejiro, its been +5 yrs that you have been advertising for cheap sexmates on NL, under various profiles... so now, after wh0ring yourself on NL for all these years, looking for cheap sex/oloshoes to mount and giving your body away freely to anybody so tey, you are now looking for serious r/ship?
Kai, so now you want to act holy and tear rubber, while the reality is that na heavily used NL tokunbo you be.... i guess to each their own.
but my question IS: why create so many different profiles (below) to advertise for the exact same thing on NL? :

This one's past matters mehn.

A condemned iron man. 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Removal In Nigeria / REPLY To "Humilitypays" And "Acidtalk" On Nigerian Singles / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.