Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle (21981 Views)

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by InvertedHammer: 7:21am On Jul 09
sweetkev:
Hmm, this pastor that is always seen around Davido and some people with questionable characters.
/

Daddy Freeze + Hushpuppi + Pastor Tobi Adegboyega.== Best friends grin whose gods are money.

Don't say much. That's why I laugh at people who take Daddy Freeze seriously. The man is a clown who can only exist in shithole like Nigeria as an influencer. But then, don't we love to celebrate people with questionable character? He fits the profile.

/

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Truthbites: 7:22am On Jul 09
lolu2019:
do u have proof.dont say what you don't know.

Ur question is funny. The husband had proof and went to lawyers who advised him and with the proof they went to Court...yet u de ask me when just drop only opinion.... channel the question to Kayode. He must have an IG account...
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Truthbites: 7:22am On Jul 09
InvertedHammer:

/

Daddy Freeze + Hushpuppi + Pastor Tobi Adegboyega.== Best friends grin whose gods are money.

Don't say much. That's why I laugh at people who take Daddy Freeze seriously. The man is a clown who can only exist in shithole like Nigeria as an influencer. But then, don't we love to celebrate people with questionable character? He fits the profile.

/

That same Tobi?
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by moneyissweet(m): 7:27am On Jul 09
So if na you climb on top of that kind fine lady you go waste your sperm for ground, how Toto wan take sweet if you no pour all the sperm inside toto?

Just dey play, even you go pour inside as the toto sweet

[author=Truthbites post=130864459]Na wa for men sha...married woman open to^to for you...you sef fu^ck pour s^perm inside to^to....I de shame for men ..a whole married woman....if she's single I nor go too vex[/quote]
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by maxiuc(m): 7:28am On Jul 09
Seeking custody of children that you said is not yours

At this point I think he's isn't okay

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Babangidapikin: 7:30am On Jul 09
Is this not David o pastor that brought bag for Chioma . ...na wa o ... Pastor indeed..E go fit dey see vision like this ...
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by geewean(m): 7:31am On Jul 09
It's said that " Women cheating is an act interpreted as punishment for a weak man".It's very obvious that the man has demonstrated weakness throughout their relationship by delivering huge power to her thereby changing the power dynamics of the relationship.

He never created boundaries and followed through it.He was a very nice man beclouded by the beauty of the woman hence very scared to loose her.She spotted this simping instinct in him and characteristic of a woman she exploited the situation optimally to her advantage.

Her unholy alliance with the pastor with questionable annoiting or grace is a full prove that she is just an offspring of Jezebel.He saw her attending that church and he was quiet so he won't stir up issues or look nice.Madam use that opportunity to collect illegal global all in the name of pastor counselling.

Imagine entering the pastor office for counselling and after Daddy GO see better shape with fair complexion next thing na to start prayer session where she knell down hold pastor microphone singing melodies with her tongue and next thing pastor open her burnnet and Insert his iPhone charger inside her switch making it drip some milky substance some melodic tones to attest to the potency of his rod of deliverance.

That's why breakups most times are break up in disguise with time you will understand why it happened and you will be better off.

Being a single now I have been having huge third party experience that has become my wisdom guide to having a peaceful marital union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Pepsicola: 7:33am On Jul 09
Bonarotti22:
Na dia problem be that. I wish this can change the economy of Nigeria for the better.

Has Nigerian factor now made people to be insensitive or dead to pain and trauma people go thru?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Treasure17(m): 7:35am On Jul 09
When you chose your wife, you have chosen your destiny. Vet her properly before you say I do. Pastor with adulterous lifestyle should be stoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by naijapips04: 7:36am On Jul 09
AuntyJolade:
He is no longer denying the children.

He's not accepting the kids. Just want to give them some dignity and not call them bastards hence 'children of the marriage '

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by MEGAWATCH: 7:41am On Jul 09
atiku4President:
Some wicked and useless women ruining hardworking men.

That hardworking man is a big FOOL.

WHY WAS HE DENYING THE CHILDREN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE?

Useless idiot.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by MEGAWATCH: 7:43am On Jul 09
naijapips04:

He's not accepting the kids. Just want to give them some dignity and not call them bastards hence 'children of the marriage '

Story?

I don't know why most Nigerians are too dull in reasoning?

You said your children are bastards and you are also asking the courts to hand these bastards over to you?

I sincerely understand how he thinks like a stupid person that's why the lady is messing him up like a fool he is.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by tsnoop(m): 7:46am On Jul 09
I thought he said the 3 kids aren’t his own??

Well check our profile we sell super clean cars and original electronics
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by omooba969(m): 7:47am On Jul 09
Truthbites:
Na wa for men sha...married woman open to^to for you...you sef fu^ck pour s^perm inside to^to....I de shame for men ..a whole married woman....if she's single I nor go too vex

Women are the gatekeeper of sexx, so it's pointless trying to castigate men in this matter.

Here is a married woman you know. cool

I hope cococandy would share her views on this matter too. smiley
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by omooba969(m): 7:52am On Jul 09
Pepsicola:

Has Nigerian factor now made people to be insensitive or dead to pain and trauma people go thru?

Majority of Nigerians are insensitive and wicked by nature.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by HRMK: 7:53am On Jul 09
what is this footballer talking about?didnt he see ladies from other geopolitical regions before settling for the southeast!now that the so called wife has now colluded with her fellow igboman to dupe him,NOTHING can be done about it!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by femi4: 7:57am On Jul 09
AuntyJolade:
Don't mind the confuse guy

He needs medical attention

1 Like

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by cococandy(f): 7:58am On Jul 09
omooba969:

Women are the gatekeeper of sexx, so it's pointless trying to castigate men in this matter.

Here is a married woman you know. cool

I hope cococandy would share her views on this matter too. smiley

What nonsense opinion are you seeking?
Obviously in this case,
assuming the accusation of infidelity is true
the married woman is the person who owes her husband loyalty thus the bigger blame for the situation is on her. Like the man didn’t snatch her from her husband as you can’t snatch an unwilling person. The only person this man can truly blame is his wife because the other dude didn’t betray him but his wife did.

And the same applies to a cheating married man. The wife has only him to blame not the side piece.

Y’all will see obvious answer and prefer to stub your toes on stone trying to step over your hypocrisy because your opinion changes based on gender and your hate for women. Anything else I can help you with?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by femi4: 7:58am On Jul 09
ILoveFaith:
Is he gay? Wetin make both pix Dey there naa?
Go school, u no gree....read, you said its too long

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Christlike01: 8:00am On Jul 09
Kayode,na you miswaka o,sane men avoid ladies from that side! They are not in anyway different from their men;they are criminals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by omooba969(m): 8:00am On Jul 09
geewean:
It's said that " Women cheating is an act interpreted as punishment for a weak man".It's very obvious that the man has demonstrated weakness throughout their relationship by delivering huge power to her thereby changing the power dynamics of the relationship.

He never created boundaries and followed through it.He was a very nice man beclouded by the beauty of the woman hence very scared to loose her. She spotted this simping instinct in him and characteristic of a woman she exploited the situation optimally to her advantage.

Her unholy alliance with the pastor with questionable anointing or grace is a full prove that she is just an offspring of Jezebel. He saw her attending that church and he was quiet so he won't stir up issues or look nice. Madam use that opportunity to collect illegal gbola all in the name of pastor counselling.

Someone said women can't be Christian, and this has got me thinking. 🤔
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by femi4: 8:03am On Jul 09
Truthbites:

He is denying them indirectly. Read the piece again. He never said my children (Incase DNA proves otherwise) he has been saying 'children of the marriage '. . you think say lawyers nor clever?

@ lolu2019....he is denying them indirectly 🖕
The Super Eagles striker also claimed in his cross-petition that his estranged wife kidnapped their children

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by omooba969(m): 8:06am On Jul 09
cococandy:

What nonsense opinion are you seeking?
Obviously in this case, assuming the accusation of infidelity is true.
the married woman is the person who owes her husband loyalty thus the bigger blame for the situation is on her. Like the man didn’t snatch her from her husband as you can’t snatch an unwilling person. The only person this man can truly blame is his wife because the other dude didn’t betray him but his wife did.

And the same applies to a cheating married man. The wife has only him to blame not the side piece.

Y’all will see obvious answer and prefer to stub your toes on stone trying to step over your hypocrisy because your opinion changes based on gender and your hate for women. Anything else I can help you with?

Lol, yes please! What's for breakfast? grin

Your blood too dey hot, gosh! Easily triggered, so predictable. 😏

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by lolu2019: 8:06am On Jul 09
femi4:
The Super Eagles striker also claimed in his cross-petition that his estranged wife kidnapped their children
thank you.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Jul 09
AuntyJolade:

I guess he's come to terms that the kids are his or he never said they weren't his in the 1st place.. But I will like to know the wife's response to her audio leak with pastor tobi cos that will put off any husband.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by IamAsiri: 8:59am On Jul 09
lolu2019:
thank you.

Children could be biological or not.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by omooba05: 9:15am On Jul 09
Pls guys be careful when you want to marry a wife. Marry from a good region,not from criminal region
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by ElevationD: 9:20am On Jul 09
AuntyJolade:

Ah ha, so you remember this matter. Not too long ago, he was requested DNA of the children. Now it has become that the same children are his and must be returned to him, even using DSS, instead of the regular police.

Anyway, all that we hear are expected when there’s a divorce matter. The lawyers appear to advise their clients on what to say to the judges. These same words are heard in the high courts and lower courts. They need to prove infidelity, fraud, maltreatment, harm and injustice. Once proven, you hear that the marriage broke down irretrievably.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by ElevationD: 9:23am On Jul 09
jaxxy:

I guess he's come to terms that the kids are his or he never said they weren't his in the 1st place.. But I will like to know the wife's response to her audio leak with pastor tobi cos that will put off any husband.

Is there any such evidence? Can you please share? That should help keep us informed. Thanks.
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by Jd10k(m): 9:42am On Jul 09
lolu2019:
that guy is very very stupid and useless.
The guy Said the paternity stories is not from him
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by wallrichy: 9:47am On Jul 09
I guess he eventually listened to me. I advised him to take the children as his own despite the fact that DNA prove otherwise. The children have been emotionally attached to you like you also. So it's better to seek for the full custody since it's even not right in Ibos culture to take children from a legally done marriage and hand them to just boyfriend. That's why it's often said in Ibo land, no child is a bastard. So naturally, He owns the children and I think he has the capacity and the emotion to keep them well.

AuntyJolade:
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju Demands ₦‎1 Billion From Pastor Adegboyega In Divorce Battle by ILoveFaith: 9:51am On Jul 09
femi4:
Go school, u no gree....read, you said its too long

Thanks for reminding me. Now that you’ve been noticed. Can you run along now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe / Chelsea Are Considering Entering The Race For Harry Maguire / Galatasaray Fans Welcome Victor Osimhen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.