Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,475 members, 7,926,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains (2956 Views)

Historical Photos Not In History Books / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by CaptainJune: 11:19am On Jul 09
It is well. Every man will give an account of the words they speak against Christ and God. I'm not here to argue. My warning is given; you can continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Talkisneeded: 11:26am On Jul 09
Ok now...
I Sell herbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:28am On Jul 09
Hey man.
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Mirasteel: 12:19pm On Jul 09
🤔
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 12:26pm On Jul 09
Emmanuelcann:
No God - why strive so hard to make a case against the “nonexistent?”
grin grin grin
I have just one contribution to make. “Organized Religion” and “Christianity” will never be the same ever!
Religion says “Do” this or that
Christianity says “Done!”
Because God is GREAT my brother smiley
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 12:29pm On Jul 09
Talkisneeded:
Ok now...
I Sell herbs
which makes You better than the average Nigerian Brother
The average Nigerian has an IQ of 70, which is really sad . Goodluck on your sales blood brother smiley
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 12:32pm On Jul 09
9182736455O1999:
Hey man.
Hey man , how's your day going so far ? 🙂
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Lawly: 12:44pm On Jul 09
Your pseudonym tells much about you and the background you are coming from. You are just one of those religious people trying to supplant worship for one god to another god. All of you are all just the same 🙄

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Crownprince84: 12:49pm On Jul 09
TheSourcerer:
Cesero Borgia is the Jesus , you have on your cross and pray to daily , he had a God like figure , according to his father Pope Alaxandra , oh he dated Michaelangelo, Oh Jesus really cums into people's lives alot
It’s unfortunate the black race doesn’t appreciate whom we are, Christianity is Christ like kinda life style for the Jews not for us but people adopted the lifestyle all in the name of greediness. If Jesus truly died for me and you then why do we have to pay the church ten percent of our earnings?? Did he died to extort us Why do churches build schools that the same congregation that contributed the funds couldn’t afford the schools Why do Pastors acquire private jets for themselves from the churches purse. Religion divided us in Africa because it’s not meant for us.

2 Likes

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09
TheSourcerer:
Thou shall not kill

god is a confusionist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Talkisneeded: 12:57pm On Jul 09
TheSourcerer:
which makes You better than the average Nigerian Brother
The average Nigerian has an IQ of 70, which is really sad . Goodluck on your sales blood brother smiley

I'm actually on the same pedestal with you, but I no longer feel the need to preach what I know to people... Let people live life the way they deem fit...

I sell herbs too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 1:10pm On Jul 09
Talkisneeded:

I'm actually on the same pedestal with you, but I no longer feel the need to preach what I know to people... Let people live life the way they deem fit...

I sell herbs too
Thank you for been awesome , I genuinely mean that, I did give up on them , but they are our people , growing them , grows us , even though it's futile , please keep trying , I promise you you already are the best you , you are hope , in this religiously ridden Nation of good people , again thank you blood brother smiley
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09
Above all his ways is mysterious

2 Likes

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 1:14pm On Jul 09
What exactly is the name of your God? God , Lord , Kings are titles , auto capitalization of the first letter doesn't make it a name or superior lol, again What is the name of your God , so you know the letter J was one of the last alphabets added to the English language. So I ask again what is the Name of your God?

2 Shares

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09
Why build hospital when god can heal the sick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 1:17pm On Jul 09
God doesn't accept human sacrifices like other gods?

Read (Judges 11:30-31).

Oh and Jesus was what? An animal sacrifice?

2 Shares

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09
Who knows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by RealityKings: 1:42pm On Jul 09
Believe what you like.... But God is supreme and real.
Human effort looks special: then if you take an extra step and look beyond human effort, you start to appreciate a unique design
Fire, Earth, wind, earth and spirit.

You see these elements as transcending beyond time. Every human is subject to time but the other elements mention goes beyond time

This points to just one fact, existence is a design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On Jul 09
RealityKings:
Human effort looks special: then if you take an extra step and look beyond human effort, you start to appreciate a unique design

You see these elements as transcending beyond time. Every human is subject to time but the other elements mention goes beyond time
Lol you are right brother ,

They say Prayers is God's food ....

So before God 'Created' Man ..... What was God eating ?

I don't expect an answer , because if I asked how God created the moon or fire there will still be no answer

But yeah Jesus loves you , but not once in the bible did jesus says he loves you . So you know

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09
People thinking about the afterlife, where was your soul before you were conceived?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Lemos14: 2:53pm On Jul 09
RealityKings:

You have time to be answering trolls who lack sense of purpose and dont know their left from their right. There is what is called a reprobate mind...we all know the truth and the right thing but some people decide to delude themselves to make excuses to live a carefree and lawless life void of accountability.
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09
He's an all merciful god after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 3:04pm On Jul 09
RealityKings:

So before God 'Created' Man ..... What was God eating ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09
May the good Lord forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On Jul 09
1Sharon:
May the good Lord forgive you.
hi Sharon smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Abuventure: 4:30pm On Jul 09
TheSourcerer:
...Gooooooood Morning beautiful Homo Sapiens

Meditate for like 5 , 10 Mins , breathe deep ,tell your neighbors good morning with a smile and watch your self have a great day smiley.
your nativity ie second to none. What is the meaning of death
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Kaido: 4:39pm On Jul 09
TheSourcerer:
hi Sharon smiley
Ashewo, leave woman and continue posting 🙄
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 6:44pm On Jul 09
Kaido:

haha I greet all genders
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by TheSourcerer: 6:45pm On Jul 09
Abuventure:
your nativity ie second to none. What is the meaning of death
End of life
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Vickho: 9:58pm On Jul 09
TheSourcerer:
...Gooooooood Morning beautiful Homo Sapiens

Meditate for like 5 , 10 Mins , breathe deep ,tell your neighbors good morning with a smile and watch your self have a great day smiley.
you this useless cursed atheist
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by Vickho: 9:59pm On Jul 09
Kaido:

hahahaha.
The 1sharon he is quoting is also a useless cursed atheist like the OP
Re: The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09
Vickho:
hahahaha.
The 1sharon he is quoting is also a useless cursed atheist like the OP

Our Lord Jesus is with us till the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Perfect Money Adder [working 100%] / What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? / Aaua Admission Cutoff Mark

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.