Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,439 members, 7,917,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! (2209 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by Knightred(m): 8:29am On Jul 09
LADIES
Happy nude day to all ladies and my fans on nairaland,i know u love me and i love u too,i wish u good life and more blessing on this good day and more blessing on this good day and more pricks in advancesmiley

TO MEN
Why is it that u guys dont gat respect for celeb,I know u guys love me but why is it so hard to sayundecided
Anyways i wish all men happy nude day, more pussy to lick,more arss to fvck,more boobies to suck and more panties to tearsmiley

God will see us through this blessed day and no evil pussi will befall us

HAPPY NUDE DAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERSsmiley

»JH«

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by Welcum: 8:32am On Jul 09
Who declared it nude day? And what does it mean?
Re: Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by nifemi25(m): 8:37am On Jul 09
WHICH ONE IS NUDE DAY AGAIN ?
Re: Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by Knightred(m): 9:11am On Jul 09
nifemi25:
WHICH ONE IS NUDE DAY AGAIN ?
so u are not aware of nude day and u are on planet earthundecided
Re: Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by Knightred(m): 9:18am On Jul 09
Welcum:
Who declared it nude day? And what does it mean?
why dont u check your calender and stop asking stupid questionsundecided
Re: Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by correctguy101(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09
Knightred:
so u are not aware of nude day and u are on planet earthundecided

I knew not until now too.... shocked

WTH?
Re: Happy Nude Day To Nairalanders Hurray!!! by MrCork: 9:43am On Jul 27
Knightred:
LADIES
Happy nude day to all ladies and my fans on nairaland,i know u love me and i love u too,i wish u good life and more blessing on this good day and more blessing on this good day and more pricks in advancesmiley

TO MEN
Why is it that u guys dont gat respect for celeb,I know u guys love me but why is it so hard to sayundecided
Anyways i wish all men happy nude day, more pussy to lick,more arss to fvck,more boobies to suck and more panties to tearsmiley

God will see us through this blessed day and no evil pussi will befall us

HAPPY NUDE DAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERSsmiley

»JH«

YOU SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN DUM & STEEEWPID WITH YOR DUMB THRRADS.......IT IS NOT A CURSE....IT IS A PRAYER..AMEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband / British Woman Loses 11,000 Pounds To Nigerian Fraudster (Online Love) / Simplest Ways To Say *i Love You*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.