Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m (17205 Views)

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Shantyken(m): 10:49am On Jul 09
No matter ur donations na still distance 3rd u go be ur position come 2027 if u go contest sef, other politicians dey eye that ticket.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Shikini: 11:12am On Jul 09
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Mitsurugi(m): 11:18am On Jul 09
UncommonLogic:
Conman seeking cheap attention. grin

It's expensive attention oga. Bring your own 10k. Just N10,000
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by jamafa: 11:20am On Jul 09
Chinkoalhaji34:
Wow, what a surprise! I never knew Peter Obi was capable of donating such a large sum of money.

Election money wey remain.

U think Obi will spend his money like that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by LucemFerre: 11:22am On Jul 09
Remain small. Make we still endure
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Ironbull: 11:26am On Jul 09
Tochj:

You are a winner
Yet you are crying Ebin pawa here and there??
As a winner, where do you buy cheap rice and fuel.
You have been used and dumped.

Hahshaha see a very silly irrational block head submission. You Obidient too foolish I swear.

You wey e bi no pa then why crying hardship? Why talking against the govt since your village is the food basket of your state? I guess you don't watch or listen to news if you do I guess you will know its your village people be the real e bi npawa.

Ewu, nwa ekuke mofo talking from his anus.

Well, the truth is obi grigory Bittered Peter will never become Nigeria president so bikonu kill yourself on that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by lextube: 11:27am On Jul 09
UncommonLogic:
Mr. Envy, weldone sir.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Barzinime(m): 11:27am On Jul 09
Peter Obi never turn president, see how e dey jump upandan grin
Wetin go happen if e kan be president?
But never mind that's a dream that can never come true tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Dalohad: 11:27am On Jul 09
Macphenson:
Whoelse observed that Peter Obi is intentional about his donations in the health and educational sector?
Peter Obi is truely a brillant and visionary leader. Reno omockery cannot tie the lace of Obi's shoe. let Reno show us his philantropic gestures lets see.

Obi is a smart man. He knows that health and education professions are the only sectors that yield fruits regardless of the economic suituation.

These professionals after being educated will go out of the country earn FOREX and send back to the country. Our health and academic professionals practising abroad are some of the biggest assets we have.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by edungene7: 11:34am On Jul 09
UncommonLogic:

Your father is making Less than that from hawking Gala and plantain in Lagos traffic. Poverty has deprived you of the little IQ that you were born with.
Clown we call it personal hustle not like your father who is presently laying down at Tinubus gate in burdillion waiting for him to return for vacation to eat scrubs that fall from is table
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Barzinime(m): 11:35am On Jul 09
Mmesoma Ejikeme says hi! undecided

Macphenson:

Anambra state till date tops your state and every other state in this country in education. The facts are there. Thats just one angle. counter me with facts. And I will supply u with more information.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by magicminister: 11:37am On Jul 09
Peter Obi is the president my family voted for
Peter Obi is the president I voted for
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Macphenson: 11:44am On Jul 09
Barzinime:
Mmesoma Ejikeme says hi! undecided

Chinua Achebe's daughter days hi
Dora Akunyeli's daughter says hello

Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Tochi360: 11:49am On Jul 09
UncommonLogic:

HAPPY SLAVE mumuing himself for free grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Svoboda(m): 11:51am On Jul 09
Macphenson:

Anambra state till date tops your state and every other state in this country in education. The facts are there. Thats just one angle. counter me with facts. And I will supply u with more information.

Obi is just another politician with a messiah complex. So convinient for for him to select another "catholic" school, and advertise a 10m naira donation with a big effigy of Fidelity bank. So parochial in his approach.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by YouAreNobody: 11:54am On Jul 09
Segzy19:
Obi no dey give shishi...
Now e don turn to Darocha....

I just dey laugh

Obi no dey give shishi doesn't mean he's am aka gum, it means he doesn't give bribe like the way your tinubu was bribing every tom, dick and harry.
Ozwor
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by higgs: 11:55am On Jul 09
Make your own donations and become a conman like him.Some of You can never be reasonable for cheap political reasons.
UncommonLogic:
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by YouAreNobody: 11:56am On Jul 09
RichBoy247:
If he gives the money to his people trafficking drugs, then it will reduce the number that are beheaded in Saudi Arabia and Thailand for drugs trafficking
Maybe that's why your people have been mining skulls, because tinubu abandoned y'all
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by ufotunang: 11:59am On Jul 09
That is very nice .. something Tinubu cannot do
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Jul 09
UncommonLogic:
.. Peter obi giving them more tears 🙄
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Jul 09
Chinkoalhaji34:
Wow, what a surprise! I never knew Peter Obi was capable of donating such a large sum of money.
..he is a very caring and kind man...this is the type of man nigerians needs as their president for a better economy and country
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Kingsmeal: 12:09pm On Jul 09
Auyonious:
Peter Obi can't be a good president at all. Even now he is lopsided in his donation. Only christians churches and institutions affiliated to them are receiving his donation. I don't think he is serious about becoming president.

Shut up.

If I show you the one he did to Muslims now, you will start advocating for Traditionalists. Clown
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Kingsmeal: 12:10pm On Jul 09
celestineteryim:
this are tactics of vote buying for next election

Election that is in 3 years time?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Kingsmeal: 12:11pm On Jul 09
Ironbull:

Dey play I swear grigory will never enter our Aso Rock instead for him to rule Nigeria we will prefer Nigeria exist no more than that your bastrd obi to rule Nigeria so na u go cry las las by 2027 and forever crying.

And if he becomes President, should God take your life?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Ironbull: 12:15pm On Jul 09
Kingsmeal:

And if he becomes President, should God take your life?

He won't become the president and God will take your life. Izzeehhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Macphenson: 12:16pm On Jul 09
Svoboda:

Obi is just another politician with a messiah complex. So convinient for for him to select another "catholic" school, and advertise a 10m naira donation with a big effigy of Fidelity bank. So parochial in his approach.

Please let your muslim politicians select a muslim hospital in the east and donate to it lets check something.

How many muslim politicians have donated to the east, even if it is to their muslim brothers? None. The last time he built a bore hole in a core muslim community and you ungrateful charlattans were hurling insults at him, yet none of your muslim politicians have ever done anything in the east no matter how little.

Una hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Wizpa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09
Sholaco:
Keep wasting your money

Just the way your father wasted you as a sperm down your mother's cervix
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Svoboda(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09
Macphenson:

Please let your muslim politicians select a muslim hospital in the east and donate to it lets check something.

How many muslim politicians have donated to the east, even if it is to their muslim brothers? None. The last time he built a bore hole in a core muslim community and you ungrateful charlattans were hurling insults at him, yet none of your muslim politicians have ever done anything in the east no matter how little.

Una hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

Who told you I'm a muslim and from the north. Go and check the womens hospital TY Danjuma built in enugu without funfare and compare it with obis 500k nonfunctional borehole in zaria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by celestineteryim: 12:31pm On Jul 09
Kingsmeal:

Election that is in 3 years time?
but your messiah have started campaign nah
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by unclejb2(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09
Macphenson:
Whoelse observed that Peter Obi is intentional about his donations in the health and educational sector?
Peter Obi is truely a brillant and visionary leader. Reno omockery cannot tie the lace of Obi's shoe. let Reno show us his philantropic gestures lets see.
who is Reno? Is that a goose's name?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by jamafa: 12:40pm On Jul 09
SensualMan:
The difference is clear. Obi giving out to the needy and those in need regardless of tribe nor religion while the CORNmaster is busy stealing from the needy and the same time taxing the downtrodden yorubas to death.

Na yoruba people price market sha..

Person wey no dey give shishi, u don forget.

Nah money we dem give am for election e dey spend.

E never finish am.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Grimad College Of Nursing Sciences In Kogi, Donates N10m by Olichoke: 1:05pm On Jul 09
Thank you so much my president. The school is in my place here in Anyigba, kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Use Public Funds For Presidential Campaign, Stop Calling For Probe / Police File Charge Against Melaye, To Present Eight Witnesses / Sanwo-olu Unveils Five Pillars Of Development For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.