Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" (742 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by 1nice(m): 8:56am On Jul 09
A Hookup lady was caught committing adultery with a married man: the hookup lady was said to be staying with a man she have a child for but not yet married to the man; the said hookup lady was caught by their by neighbours as she was committing the evil act of adultery with a married man know in the environment.

People began to question her to know why she was having sexual intercourse with a married man, not fearing what the man wife might do to her or what the man she lives with will do to her if they know about her adultery practice following her hookup act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utimU8Mq36g
Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man As People Question Her Romance With The Man

1 Like

Re: News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by Medipharm: 9:02am On Jul 09
We this their act is very bad but Don't take this thing to front page. Their shame de shame me
Re: News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by Welcum: 9:03am On Jul 09
You called her hookup lady. So, why is the community so furious? If we are this holy in Nigeria, how come everything is so wrong with us? Some people who lack understanding will soon come and say that I support adultery. It's just that consensual sex between adults shouldn't generate so much furore in a modern society. But, wetin me I know sef?
Re: News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by Radicalwarrior(m): 9:13am On Jul 09
All this hookup girls no dey hear word, they no dey fear God.

Say No To Hookup Prostitution!!

Hookup girls Should leave Married Men Alone oOoOO before their wives go show them shege pepper.

2 Likes

Re: News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by ch214(m): 9:41am On Jul 09
Any man wasting his money on hookup girls is a simp.

Anyone still patronizing prostitutes (hookup girls) in this modern age is a stupid person with inferiority complex.

Say No To patronizing prostitutes!

1 Like

Re: News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by DMerciful01(m): 9:51am On Jul 09
no matter how satisfied a woman is...she must Bleep around whether married or single...they're insatiable gender...SPITS!!
Re: News Flash: Hookup Lady Caught Committing Adultery With Married Man " Ashawo" by Sonnobax15(m): 10:19am On Jul 09
lipsrsealed
How is he even sure the four months pregnancy belongs to him in the first place?

The truth is that you can hardly find any banny these days who isn't into hook up,it's either they are into it partially or fully.......But as a guyman, always put it at the back of your mind that--"trusting your banny can cost you your diick" angry

(1) (Reply)

In Luv Wit 2 Guys, Wat Should I Do / Women Judge Men On First Kiss / How Do You Say No Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.