Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,062 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. (189 Views)

Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader / Any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” – Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by EnemyofGod3: 9:46am On Jul 09
Any pastor de here, with this am confused

Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by larryking78(m): 9:49am On Jul 09
My brother, do whatever please the Spirit of God in you.
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by DMerciful01(m): 9:54am On Jul 09
What's confusin ya here?...see it dose'nt matter how many wife/wives ya marry...what matterz is your relationship with GOD...though i advice 1 wife one hubby...THANKS
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by Auki: 6:17pm On Jul 09
One wife concept was later inserted in Christianity just like Trinity, or Jesus divinity
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09
Funny atheist!

God allowed people to live by their conscience until rules were set progressively.

Do you note that Adam's children got married to one another? Well later God condemned the act as times passed.

Do you notice that Abraham worshiped idols before? Well God later condemned it as times passed.

Do you noticed that people can marry from any tribe they could find opposite sex? Well God later condemned it as times passed.

Do you noticed that you can only worship God in Jerusalem? Well God later condemned it as times passed.

So all these things should tell you that the education is progressive as man is growing in knowledge for thousands of years now, when Jesus came he made it clear to anyone who wants to return to Paradise under God's purpose for mankind that we must stick to the arrangement God made in the beginning which is One Adam One Eve. Matthew 19:4

All those people have died and so their former marriage dissolved but when they are brought back to life they will be taught that the Messiah Christ has come and told us that whoever wants to live forever in Paradise must stick to the first arrangement: One man One wife
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02am On Jul 10
EnemyofGod3:
Any pastor de here, with this am confused

This is why hunger and dogs and flood and killers should be destroying all devils like you wherever you people are.
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07am On Jul 10
Auki:
One wife concept was later inserted in Christianity just like Trinity, or Jesus divinity

Stop talking rubbish.

Clearly it can be seen that one wife was The Law until devils like you broke it. And secondly, the word trinity is not in the bible yet simple common sense shows you 3 Authorities and The Vine-ity.
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by EnemyofGod3: 6:35am On Jul 10
Dtruthspeaker:

This is why hunger and dogs and flood and killers should be destroying all devils like you wherever you people are.
grin grin grin grin grin

Na thunder go scattered that yo left yans. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Pastor Dey Here ,i'm Confused Please Help Your Brother. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Jul 10
EnemyofGod3:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na thunder go scattered that yo left yans. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thunder na my friend! But accident go tear ya body scatter and dog go chop your prick! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

America Is Counting On You, President Joe Biden To Dr Dk Olukoya As He Was Honor / See How Atheists Are Wailing Yet They Say God Is Not Real! / RCCG Collects Almost 1million Naira To Bury Their Pastor On Their Bury Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.