Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,984 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad (737 Views)

Once She Opens Her Legs This Is What Happened To Her / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Cesarr1: 10:06am On Jul 09
Okay I'll explain
I slept today and woke up
My laptop screen refused to on
But it load and the power button was glowing at interval . Meaning the screen is not just displaying
What could be possible cause
I don reboot am tire

Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by chido20(m): 10:12am On Jul 09
E fit be harddisk don burn
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by austinziza(m): 10:52am On Jul 09
Your number one suspect is the RAM chips, one or both of them was probably disaligned from it's slot. Or the RAM chip itself got damaged.
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by rickleye: 11:00am On Jul 09
Let’s start with a process of elimination
Get an external screen and plug it in.
See if it loads to it.
Then go to Lenovo home page and make sure your drivers and BIOS are the latest firmware.
If it finds anything it will automatically restart and hopefully that works.

If it doesn’t find any drivers then restart and enter Bios and run diagnostics. See if that fixes whatever ails your notebook

Goodluck
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by rickleye: 11:01am On Jul 09
chido20:
E fit be harddisk don burn

Not hard drive for it will display but say drive not found.
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by rickleye: 11:08am On Jul 09
austinziza:
Your number one suspect is the RAM chips, one or both of them was probably disaligned from it's slot. Or the RAM chip itself got damaged.

That is highly improbable from a tightly compacted notebook- that a Ram Chip got dislocated unless he’s abused the device. But since I don’t know the OP. I’ll add - does it appear that anything is loose from the notebook ?
Hold the power button for 30secs.
Flip the notebook over and locate the screws.
Make sure drive is seated properly , fan , ram , keyboard straps .
Screw back the back panel and restart the notebook .

Goodluck
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Hermaphrodite2: 11:53am On Jul 09
austinziza:

You nailed it.

It happened to me last month. After so much search for solution, I got this as one and luckily for me it worked just like magic. Did it myself
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Cesarr1: 12:21pm On Jul 09
Hermaphrodite2:

You nailed it.

It happened to me last month. After so much search for solution, I got this as one and luckily for me it worked just like magic. Did it myself
I sabi code but to lose computer na war o
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by dkidd: 1:23pm On Jul 09
rickleye:
Let’s start with a process of elimination
Get an external screen and plug it in.
See if it loads to it.
Then go to Lenovo home page and make sure your drivers and BIOS are the latest firmware.
If it finds anything it will automatically restart and hopefully that works.

If it doesn’t find any drivers then restart and enter Bios and run diagnostics. See if that fixes whatever ails your notebook

Goodluck
Op this is what u should do and if nothing happens go to 3rd mainland bridge and throw it to the goddess make she dey use update

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by RealityKings: 2:23pm On Jul 09
That's RAM issue
Remove the battery, remove the RAM and let the laptop cool for a while
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Hermaphrodite2: 3:43pm On Jul 09
Cesarr1:

I sabi code but to lose computer na war o

Take it to an engineer then
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Cesarr1: 3:57pm On Jul 09
Hermaphrodite2:

Take it to an engineer then
Oga no money
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Hermaphrodite2: 4:05pm On Jul 09
Cesarr1:

Oga no money

Keep till when you have money.

Na small issue if you were an engineer
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Cesarr1: 4:06pm On Jul 09
Hermaphrodite2:

Keep till when you have money.

Na small issue if you were an engineer
Like how much
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Hermaphrodite2: 4:09pm On Jul 09
Cesarr1:

Like how much

I don't know

I'm a phone engineer

Not into laptops
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Cesarr1: 9:25pm On Jul 17
Hermaphrodite2:

You nailed it.

How u do am
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by minasu190: 9:35pm On Jul 17
It could be your hard drive
Re: Pls Help Me What Happened To My Lenovo Thinkpad by Hermaphrodite2: 2:54pm On Jul 22
Cesarr1:

How u do am

Im a phone technician so that shouldn't be a problem for me

(1) (Reply)

God I Kip Mixing These Things,n Landers Could U Hear Me Out Pls / First Atempt To Show Love,woman Or Man? / What Are The Three Things Ladies Are After In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.