Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

Houston Weather - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houston Weather (99 Views)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Houston Weather by rabiul35: 10:39am On Jul 09
Rosie Powell is 71 and she hasn't had AC in her apartment for nearly a month.

"I’m sitting here in the living room now with my little portable fan that I bought from Walmart," she said one June afternoon. Her thermostat read 87 degrees Fahrenheit.

Powell moved to Palisades of Inwood, a senior living complex in North Houston, a decade ago because she decided living in a senior living community is much cheaper and easier than maintaining her own property. She also enjoys the camaraderie of other elderly people.Read more...[url][/url]https://www.dailyinformation24.com/2024/07/seniors-left-to-swelter-as-wild-weather.html

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Decision Granting Financial Autonomy To Lgas Boost For Democracy - / Team Abia Wins Women Doubles Of Teqball World Championship . / PDP Disowns Ubolo As Member In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.