Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook (1411 Views)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Balablue64: 10:56am On Jul 09
Her name is Anastasia Godwin on Facebook
I applied for a job and she said that i should pay 5k fee and after payment she has stopped responding to my chats and messages.
She has even blocked me from calling.
Please guys help me to recover my 5k from this Scammer.
Her WhatsApp number is 0708 214 9084

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by MasterJayJay: 11:05am On Jul 09
How can you pay money for job? I don't understand you people.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Balablue64: 11:11am On Jul 09
MasterJayJay:
How can you pay money for job? I don't understand you people.

She said she's an agent that's the way they do
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by immortalcrown(m): 11:16am On Jul 09
Some people get angry when I say that average Nigerians lack common sense.

Balablue64:
She said she's an agent that's the way they do
What makes you believe this is her picture? Accounts used for such deals on social media are fake. If you want to play safe in deals like this, do video calls with the agent before paying the agent any money.

You didn't pay for the agent to guarantee you getting a job. You only paid for the agent to give you information about job vacancies. You may apply for the job and end up not getting any feedback from the employer company.

Such an agent is not a reliable source for information regarding job vacancies. The job information such an agent will give you might be the information he or she gathered over a year ago. You did not sign any agreement with the agent that any job vacancy announced to you by the agent must be available by the time you apply for the job. So, patronising such an agent is like gambling. And in gambling, you lose most of the time.

How many people have gotten good jobs through such agents? If the jobs the agents claim to have found for you are good, the agents would take those jobs. The agents have friends and relatives that are jobless. Ask yourself why the agents, instead of giving the job to their friends or relatives, will give you the job and collect as low as 5k from you.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by FaceTanke: 11:21am On Jul 09
Thats probably not her pics

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Obiedun(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09
So a common daughter of evil scammed you? In Yoruba language we say obinrin ateyin to

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09
Her photo is A.i generated

Move on

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by austinziza(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09
Your fellow guy man scammed you. Stop using she

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Melancho: 5:12pm On Jul 09
Imagine if you are giving every Peter and Paul 5k for jobs? Please stop the attitude. Sorry you were scammed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Obierika(m): 5:11am On Jul 10
Balablue64:
I applied for a job and she said that i should pay 5k fee and after payment she has stopped responding to my chats and messages.

The person who scammed you is most likely using another person's pic

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Mistral(m): 5:17am On Jul 10
This sort of scam should be outdated by now, and I'm surprised it still works.

If I were to give advice, here are some steps you should take:

First, contact your local law enforcement and file a report if you can. Provide all the information you have, including her Facebook profile and WhatsApp number.

Additionally, report her profile to Facebook so they can investigate and potentially remove her account. Do the same with her WhatsApp account, including screenshots of your recent messages as proof.

Lastly, notify your bank. If you sent the payment through a bank or financial service, contact them immediately. They might be able to reverse the transaction or help track the funds.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by superCleanworks(m): 7:35am On Jul 10
Balablue64:

go and wash your head in the nearest river.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by MrMiyaggi: 7:44am On Jul 10
Balablue64:
Her name is Anastasia grin Godwin on Facebook

Op talk true. Nor be that fine face make you rush send money?
You wanted the cookey grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Starhearts: 8:02am On Jul 10
Balablue64:

So pe otilo
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Davepal: 8:49am On Jul 10
In Tinubu's voice : 5K is gone.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Balablue64: 9:42am On Jul 10
FaceTanke:
Thats probably not her pics
it's on her profile pics on Facebook, Anastasia Godwin.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Balablue64: 9:43am On Jul 10
Melancho:
Imagine if you are giving every Peter and Paul 5k for jobs? Please stop the attitude. Sorry you were scammed.

but they will not give you the job if you did not pay nau.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Balablue64: 9:44am On Jul 10
superCleanworks:

go and wash your head in the nearest river.
Why? bros please how is it my fault that i got scammed.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Balablue64: 9:46am On Jul 10
Davepal:
In Tinubu's voice : 5K is gone.

Please help me guys she cannot eat my money and go scot-free, please i want to recover my money.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by FaceTanke: 9:58am On Jul 10
Balablue64:

it's on her profile pics on Facebook, Anastasia Godwin.
might be stolen pics
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Jul 10
Why person sef go scam person 5k? How that kain money wan take help am?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by MasterJayJay: 12:39pm On Jul 10
Tallesty1:
Why person sef go scam person 5k? How that kain money wan take help am?
5K times 200 people.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by RealityKings: 2:48pm On Jul 10
Balablue64:

Post the account number you sent money to

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:20pm On Jul 19
RealityKings:

Post the account number you sent money to
Thank you, please tell him to post the account details and WhatsApp chats.
This nu::isance is blackmailing me for nothing sake.
It's the God of the universe that will judge him
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:22pm On Jul 19
Balablue64:
It will neve:::r be well with anything about you .
If you don't post proves of how I scammed you, it's trailer that will hit you on the road.
It will neve:""r be well with your parents
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:22pm On Jul 19
MasterJayJay:

5K times 200 people.
Tell this wicked soul to show you proves of how I scammed him
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:26pm On Jul 19
Balablue64:

God will pun'xxish you a million times
May the universe never forget you lied Against me
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:27pm On Jul 19
Mistral:
(...with an indifferent face)

I'm sorry you had to experience that but really this sort of scam should have been outdated by now. I'm surprised it still sells.

I'm sorry you had to experience that but really this sort of scam should have been outdated by now. I'm surprised it still sells.

If I'm to give advice on this, I'll advice you take these steps:

First, do not contact her again. Scammers can be dangerous and we don’t want anyone to be in harm’s way.

You can also contact your local law enforcement and file a report if you have the means to do so. Provide all the information you have, including her Facebook profile and WhatsApp number.

You can further report her profile to Facebook so they can investigate and potentially remove her account to prevent her from scamming others. The same should be applied to her Whatsapp account with shots of your latest messages as proof.

Lastly if you can, notify Your bank. If you sent the payment through a bank or financial service, contact them immediately. Sometimes they can reverse the transaction or assist in tracking the funds.
Tell him to post the transaction of how I scammed him
This idiot has been using private number to disturb me for nothing sake.
Is that how you all conclude here?
I scammed him how?
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:28pm On Jul 19
Balablue64:

Please help me guys she cannot eat my money and go scot-free, please i want to recover my money.
It trailer that will kee you
Me eat your Money
May the universe never be kind to you
This lie will stand against every good in your life
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by SisAnna23: 3:29pm On Jul 19
[quote author=FaceTanke post=130868410]Thats probably not her pics[/quote.
Please tell this wicked soul to show you WhatsApp and bank prove that I scammed him
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Been Scammed By Someone On Facebook by RealityKings: 3:50pm On Jul 19
SisAnna23:

Thank you, please tell him to post the account details and WhatsApp chats.
This nu::isance is blackmailing me for nothing sake.
It's the God of the universe that will judge him

How come your moniker is 2024
Also how did the guy have your whatsap number and you didn't have his WhatsApp number?

I think I have the guys account number screenshot somewhere.. I'll check

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Booty Enlargement For My Wife / Does This Three World 'i Love U" Means For Africa? / Will U Fall Or Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.