Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Queen Melvina Chizitaram Umeh Profile : A Nollywood Icon's Legacy . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Queen Melvina Chizitaram Umeh Profile : A Nollywood Icon's Legacy . (104 Views)

The Legacy Of Rolls-royce Silver Cloud / Honda Civic 2009 Wont Start. Battery Icon Disappear From Dashboard / Please What Does This Icon Signify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Melvina Chizitaram Umeh Profile : A Nollywood Icon's Legacy . by feedsnewstrust: 11:22am On Jul 09
My name is Queen Melvina Chizitaram Umeh. I hail from Oduma in Ani Nri local Government Area in Enugu State. I am still a Kid Actor trying to see if God will answer My Prayers. Prayer is the key to success with Education. I am still in Primary School and also living with My Parents. I am born in the Year 2016 February 9th. My Parents are still alive and supportive to My Career in Movie Industry and modelling. I have gotten some titles in Movie Industry. First: in modelling I won the LITTLE FACE OF NIGERIA ENUGU STATE. Second: in Movie Industry I won the LITTLE LOLO OF ACTORS GUILD OF NIGERIA ENUGU STATE CHAPTER. Third: in Movie Industry again I won the LITTLE FACE OF NOLLYWOOD EBONYI STATE CHAPTER. I am still in School hoping to finish My Primary school, join Secondary School and also graduate like others in the University. My role Model in the Movie Industry is MAMA EBELE OKARO ONYIUKE and My role Models in Life is My Mum and Dad. I do My Movie training at My spare time with My Elder Sister/Aunty IFEOMA CAROLINE NWAONYE. My Parents are business People but loves Education to a fault and both of Them are Graduates. They allowed Me into the movie Industry and modelling because of the persuasions of My Manager IROEGBU GODWILL BENJAMIN CHUKWUEMEKA POPULARLY KNOWN AS DR COACH. He is a close friend of My Family. Hahahaha, the names My Parents are HON. AMOS OSHI AND MRS PATIENCE OSHI. I have been with the movie Industry and modelling for 4 years now.

(1) (Reply)

Technology And Practical Solutions For Your Home / Looking For Shared Showroom Space - Abuja/ Lagos For New Electric Car Business / Carmedis: Putting An End To Dubious Mechanics And Solving Car Troubles With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.