Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return (14769 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / COVID-19: School In China Return To Classroom With The Help Of Hat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by okechuks22: 12:09pm On Jul 09
Na today they begin to send people outside the country to study nobi today na uselessness of government
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by NAC1666: 12:09pm On Jul 09
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Niok: 12:09pm On Jul 09
Good
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Roger3D(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:
This Governments seems to wanna invest in capable minds and hands. This to me is one of the biggest thing a Govt can do for its people

I would want this to cut across more sectors tho
PBAT!!!
It was the Buhari administration that sent them over there. Tinubu and his goons can't think that ahead

1 Like

Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Tendd: 12:15pm On Jul 09
So interesting that all of them returned.So unusual of the Nigerian people.Hope, they begin work soon to help salvage our moribund and dilapidated railway system.Proud of you mates.
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by uuzba(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09
Tendd:
So interesting that all of them returned.So unusual of the Nigerian people.Hope, they begin work soon to help salvage our moribund and dilapidated railway system.Proud of you mates.
When it's only their lecturers speaking small English with them for their training.
The rest of the country will not have mercy one them.
Everybody speaking chin-chan-chin chan-chin-chan
You will require like 3 years to learn such language just to buy bread.

Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Globalhustler(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09
Where are they? Hope they will be able to start a quality railway project that will stand the test of time
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by wallrichy: 12:27pm On Jul 09
Do a roll call of their names in full, I bet you will see nepotism of the highest order. Did they get picked up based on qualifications? .....For all I care, might be filthy families of these useless smelling politicians....let's check them out with their full names and shock will catch you... Nigeria, terrible corrupt in all ramifications....looting continues
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by toprealman: 12:28pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:
This Governments seems to wanna invest in capable minds and hands. This to me is one of the biggest thing a Govt can do for its people

PBAT!!!
Did you bother to ascertain the selection criteria. Met an old boy who told me how he got into kings college back in the days. Very intelligent smart axx!
Any smart kid on government scholarship abroad is definitely smashing it over there. They ALL added value to the system.
Iā€™m sure this is not the case here!
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by MrStarskie: 12:29pm On Jul 09
[The children of Ameachi and friendsquote author=doffman post=130868477]Nice [/quote]
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by TableLeg(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09
Welcome to hell!
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by celestineteryim: 12:34pm On Jul 09
You want to chock LP and bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters this morning with this good news oo
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by celestineteryim: 12:42pm On Jul 09
mikeapollo:

This govt is not the brain behind the innovations in the railway transportation system. It was Jonathan and Buhari administrations that did a lot in the railway sector, which has culminated in sending employees to China for training.
Tinubu's govt has come only to destroy the foundations of the Nigerian economy with reckless and clueless governance which is inflicting unprecedented suffering on Nigerians.
thank God that this LP zombies appreciate buhari today just because of hatred he had on tinubu

1 Like

Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Timmi: 12:43pm On Jul 09
nurey:
Una return to shege banza pro max ultra grin, Govt work nah man know man, if una no fit press button, nah wheel barrow fixing straight grin

It is obvious that you nurey can either not read nor comprehend. The 72 engineers/technicians have signed employment letter.
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by celestineteryim: 12:45pm On Jul 09
Atuero:
We need their names to know if federal character rules was followed because marginalization happens more in situations like this
l don't want to see names of those people from the 5 plot of land region there oo
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by toluwahala: 12:48pm On Jul 09
Are we fools?why don't we get assistance from USA, Uk and Europe? Why china?i hate china!they only sabi work no sabi talk...we prefer being slaved by UK than being helped from china!
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Mccullum: 12:51pm On Jul 09
mikeapollo:

This govt is not the brain behind the innovations in the railway transportation system. It was Jonathan and Buhari administrations that did a lot in the railway sector, which has culminated in sending employees to China for training.
Tinubu's govt has come only to destroy the foundations of the Nigerian economy with reckless and clueless governance which is inflicting unprecedented suffering on Nigerians.

Shut up, government is continuity, had it been Tinubu refused to continue railway projects, you'll still blame him for abandonment.
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by justmondris: 12:56pm On Jul 09
CharleyBright:
Some cheering good news from the govt.
But is it this govts' initiative?

I don't think. It seems the training has been going on since.
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by atiku4President(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:

PBAT!!!
Which government sent them please?
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Procashtips(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09
Nice one Buhari
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Atuero(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09
celestineteryim:
l don't want to see names of those people from the 5 plot of land region there oo

5plots is too much, na 2plots

Na the 5m plots they make am easy for Fulani terrorists to dey pepper šŸŒ¶ļø una
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by UnitedKingdom: 1:38pm On Jul 09
Helinues and Yarimo shame on you both. The government y'all are defending will never give you guys this kind opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge, rather they will hand you lot pantry 30k less than 1hr job in UK.

When it's time to train people abroad, they will remember their associate, cronies, friends and family. But when it's time to engage people that will defend their useless failure, they will rush and call jobless people like Helinues and Yarimo.

Congratulations to the champions šŸ†
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by oneMalik: 1:48pm On Jul 09
opportunity before duty

you can say that Again !

Mitsurugi:
Nno nu!

I only hope you all didn't come back with ideas to shortchange the system too because anywhere my countrymen chook head dem dey first sight opportunity before duty.

1 Like

Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by UnitedKingdom: 1:50pm On Jul 09
celestineteryim:

the people of 5 plots like you said, are business oriented, wealthy, educated, self reliance, independent and born to succeed. While your 6 plots region are envy of the progress the 5 plots are making, striving and succeeding in all angle even succeeding more than your people in their 6 plots of land. They will soon buy your papa use in the 6 plots.
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by celestineteryim: 2:20pm On Jul 09
UnitedKingdom:

the people of 5 plots like you said, are business oriented, wealthy, educated, self reliance, independent and born to succeed. While your 6 plots region are envy of the progress the 5 plots are making, striving and succeeding in all angle even succeeding more than your people in their 6 plots of land. They will soon buy your papa use in the 6 plots.
hahahaha that's what we know you people in that region nah always chest beating with nothing to write home about , ebonyi state just name one of the poverty state in Nigeria l hope ebonyi is not part of that region according to you abi?
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:24pm On Jul 09
Bigboytinz:
Team assistant needed in Abuja. Should be presentable and outspoken. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary is standard and attractive. Email CV to activationconsults@gmail.com
standard salary is not attractive na.
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by commoditiesnig: 2:47pm On Jul 09
Ppogbae:
We should've been doing things like this since the 80s. If we had done that since then, we would've been self sufficient by now. Better late than never though.
You're very right
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by Yankee101: 3:25pm On Jul 09
To 200k salary
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by RiceProducers: 6:38pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:

PBAT!!!

Buhari- Amechi you mean
Re: 72 Nigerian Railway Engineers Trained In China Return by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:30am On Jul 10
Now they return to polluted environment,let them use their training to clear the polluted environment and make Nigeria metro work wellangry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closing Date For Abu Zaria Remedial Form / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.