Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today (953 Views)

Lady Shows Off Tomatoes And Peppers She Bought For 7k, Laments About High Cost / See 500 Naira Peppers I Purchase Today In Birnin Kebbi / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09
I bought this tomatoes and peppers for #300 (three hundred naira only)at a village market in Enugu state.

Enugu people have embraced farming specializing in some essential food and crops like

Pepper
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Water melon
Rice
Plantain
Banana
Yam
Casava
Coco yam
Etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Namaster: 12:13pm On Jul 09
Are you sure you're NOT forgetting a zero?

5 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by crestedaguiyi: 12:14pm On Jul 09
gbenuesun

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09
Nice one
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09
Namaster:

Three hundred naira only
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09
yarimo:
Nice one

Can anything nice come out of the south east?
God is great
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Ekaette1621990: 2:02pm On Jul 09
Hmmmmmmm
Story for the gods.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by yarimo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09
Atuero:

Can anything nice come out of the south east?
God is great
Is south east not part of Nigeria
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09
yarimo:
Is south east not part of Nigeria

Coming from you? Did you consult @hellinus before making this comment?

South East is in Biafra land not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by yarimo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09
Atuero:

Coming from you? Did you consult @hellinus before making this comment?

South East is in Biafra land not Nigeria
just answer simple question, is south east not part of Nigeria?
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Eweduses: 5:02pm On Jul 09
Enugu and Ebonyi is massively farming since 4yrs now.. The results are appearing already.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09
yarimo:
just answer simple question, is south east not part of Nigeria?

Already answered
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Melancho: 5:10pm On Jul 09
If this is true. Enugu all the way!

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09
Melancho:
If this is true. Enugu all the way!

Not just truth but also fact
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Mom007(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09
This is exactly what will happen if enough people start farming! Wake up Nigerians and plant something today! Even your first lady keeps a garden so y can't you?

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09
Mom007:
This is exactly what will happen if enough people start farming! Wake up Nigerians and plant something today! Even your first lady keeps a garden so y can't you?

Do you have a farm?
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Mom007(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09
Atuero:

Do you have a farm?

Yes I do. Anything else?
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09
Mom007:

Yes I do. Anything else?
No
You are doing well
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by reiddecuti: 5:53am On Jul 10
Namaster:

Seems baba is forgetting one zero at the end.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Peppers I Bought In Enugu State Today by Atuero(m): 8:43am On Jul 10
reiddecuti:

Seems baba is forgetting one zero at the end.

I didn't forget any zero

(1) (Reply)

Is Peak Milk As Nutritious As Their Adverts Make It Seem? / Help I Like Eba But They Say It Causes Diabetes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.