Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,113 members, 7,925,506 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals (13479 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / This University Produces The Most Billionaires / This University Gave Me Scholarship. SCAM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by yemmit90: 2:26pm On Jul 09
Banditry is now a big business in the North. Sultan was right the other time he said it would take North more than a decade to eradicate it.

Until these bandits and their sponsors had enough money that could divert their attention to other form of legit businesses or the kidnapping becomes less lucrative, I don't see an end to this because it is the fastest means of accumulating wealth to them.

1 Like

Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09
immortalcrown:
Those killed recently where and by who?
You know the answer already dear
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by immortalcrown(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09
FuckYeyeMods:

Fool.. Killing innocent hustling people because of Sit at Hope..
How can you force people to sit at home against their will.
That is pure terrorism.
You have not displayed any wisdom here. But you are quick to call someone a fool.

Who has IPOB killed for sit at home, when and where did it happen?

1 Like

Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by immortalcrown(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09
Holluwhakemmy:
You know the answer already dear
If you know the answer and you are proud of it, why not give the answer?
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by tenpipsperday: 2:29pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

If he has evidence for this, why not suspend them pending an internal investigation and disciplinary action?

Ok, na Naija, and that's not how we roll, but still....

They will go to Nigerian court and get injunction to get back to the school. The fate of the VC? Your guess is as good as mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by budaatum: 2:34pm On Jul 09
tenpipsperday:

They will go to Nigerian court and get injunction to get back to the school. The fate of the VC? Your guess is as good as mine

The VC will likely deserve his fate, as I bet he has no evidence for what he alleges.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by tishbite42: 2:38pm On Jul 09
grin grin grin
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by lampido22: 2:52pm On Jul 09
DMerciful01:
IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..
It's obvious you and your kind don't know the meaning of terrorist group.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Poisonousman: 3:09pm On Jul 09
Bichi that year.. former DVC of FUDMA... enjoyment man ... man weh dey like enjoy himself
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Jungleluv5: 3:14pm On Jul 09
Before nko na dem dem even village chiefs are part of the group
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by MEGAWATCH: 3:14pm On Jul 09
Holluwhakemmy:
Those killed recently served as evidence

This is northern issues o!

I don't know what Igbos has done to Yorubas that they will never forgive and forget.

But I just wish they can use the same energy against the fulanis who has kidnapped their people, raped their women killed their OBAS and burnt their farm lands.

I am yet to see where the Yorubas are attacking the fulanis here despite all their wickedness against them in their region.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by emapeteum(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09
oluwaseyi0:

Let the FG conduct a referendum that allow all south Easterners to vote to either remain or leave Nigeria

If the majority vote to be in Nigeria then IPOB will be a terrorist group

This is a region that has gone for an all-out war to secede from the British contraption
When It favors you, one Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder if you guys think others are fools!
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Belurved1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09
Thats Nigeria for you. Even formal president Jonathan had this cabal in his carbinet back then but he dare not mention their names. They are untouchable.
budaatum:

If he has evidence for this, why not suspend them pending an internal investigation and disciplinary action?

1 Like

Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by BeardedMeat(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09
Coolsat:
This is serious
And sad too.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09
MEGAWATCH:

This is northern issues o!

I don't know what Igbos has done to Yorubas that they will never forgive and forget.

But I just wish they can use the same energy against the fulanis who has kidnapped their people, raped their women killed their OBAS and burnt their farm lands.

I am yet to see where the Yorubas are attacking the fulanis here despite all their wickedness against them in their region.
You live your matters and be speaking about others.
Ok if fulanis is committing atrocities in our land is it not better than your people inflicting injuries on themselves like the case of one woman in Anambra by Special Anti Touting Squad.
And it's not only Yoruba land fulanis is targeting its been affected by everybody in Nigeria.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by hopexter(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09
oluwaseyi0:

Let the FG conduct a referendum that allow all south Easterners to vote to either remain or leave Nigeria

If the majority vote to be in Nigeria then IPOB will be a terrorist group

This is a region that has gone for an all-out war to secede from the British contraption

Every Nigerian is waiting for the Referendum so we all can vote for the actualisation of Biafra, so you biafrans can have your own peaceful country cheesy
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Walllee: 4:12pm On Jul 09
DMerciful01:
Ipob and bandit what's the difference?

You and an idiot what's the difference?
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by kwubisjubis: 4:52pm On Jul 09
But, is the VC not endangering his own life for coming out public?
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by MEGAWATCH: 5:13pm On Jul 09
Holluwhakemmy:
You live your matters and be speaking about others.
Ok if fulanis is committing atrocities in our land is it not better than your people inflicting injuries on themselves like the case of one woman in Anambra by Special Anti Touting Squad.
And it's not only Yoruba land fulanis is targeting its been affected by everybody in Nigeria.

We know how to handle our issues, but do you know how to let fulanis to stop killing your people?

That's the problem.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09
MEGAWATCH:

We know how to handle our issues, but do you know how to let fulanis to stop killing your people?

That's the problem.
be deceiving yourself, how many issues have you resolved? Remove the small particle in your eyes first before attempting to remove the plank one in others.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Vulcan24(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09
Coolsat:
This is serious

Are u not aware that all victim crimes are worked from the inside ? Nobody can attack your home without your neighbor support or complicity!

I did some studies n observations on resident crimes, all are brokered from within
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Mayeldah(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09
The security agencies did nothing because banditry and terrorism in Nigeria is sponsored by the FG and the Northern elites and Imams.

Unfortunately Yoruba Muslims have joined the Fulanis to sponsor banditry and herdsmen killings in Nigeria

Nigeria will survive!
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Exceed15: 8:14pm On Jul 09
North is there for a long ride. Na una father Buhari brought this upon all of u.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Elidrisy20: 8:19pm On Jul 09
You dey among them
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by mikmash(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09
God. See university wey I graduate from. After the current Tor Tiv left,the school became something else.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Chiefpriestt: 11:50pm On Jul 09
DMerciful01:
Ipob and bandit what's the difference?
Your mama puna is the difference
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by Gentlevip: 8:41am On Jul 10
budaatum:

Pls comprehend better. You don't suspend, as if they enjoy status of a normal staff. They are treasonous fellow belonging to the security who will arrest and ....

After the panel beat, and Court proceedings. Their fate will be clear.
Re: "Some Staff Of This University Are Informants To Bandits" - FUDMA VC Reveals by AnyanwuSK: 7:59pm On Jul 10
DMerciful01:
They're all terrorist group

Fulani jihadists a.k.a Jànjaweed not Bandits.

IPOB aren't Muslims so they can't be terrorists,
They protest openly are move all over the world freely.

They have killed over 4k Yoruba farmers in South West while Tinubu is asking where are the cows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike / A Recap Of Itel's UNILAG Takeover. Pictures / Top 10 Most Easy Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.