Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,597 members, 7,888,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Banners Of Ezekiel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Banners Of Ezekiel (61 Views)

IRIS By Victoria Ezekiel / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banners Of Ezekiel by Schoolguy9(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09
Sometime ago, Ezekiel posted this banner on his wall and I asked him, How are you affiliated to this company?

He now said, I am just a vendor.

I said, Vendor? Wow. Just be careful out there o.

He said, You don't have to be worried. Stunine.com is fast, reliable and approachable, my guy!

"I am not talking about the website being reliable or not! I am talking about you." I calmly said while looking towards another direction.

"Me, how? What have I done again? " He asked.

"The other day, I told you to remain food for me inside the pot but before I could go to the gym and come back, you have finished it! " I retorted.

"Now, I get what you mean. I should not do promise and fail to those that care to buy data from me." He said, soberly.

"Exactly." I managed to refrain myself from saying more.

"Don't worry, I will not show my bad behaviour out there." He promised.

You see, I am not particularly bothered about Ezekiel's lifestyle, I am bothered about the family he came from! He is the first child for Lion's sake and the prayer points they have wasted upon him could be up to 800 per year and still counting. The once gathered in their neighbourhood to hold a 5-hour night vigil on his behalf just to break the yoke of uncertainty in his life.

So, when he became my roommate, I knew I had inherited the burden of watching over him and giving him encouragements to avoid falling off the ladder of success in life!

I just hope that www.stunine.com helps him and his likes out there.

Good day!
Re: Banners Of Ezekiel by Schoolguy9(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09
Here is the banner:

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cover For Your E-book? / Ghostwriter Available / Do Not Judge By My Cover: Read Through My Pages | Sleek Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.