Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus (10017 Views)

Super Falcons Midfielder, Halimatu Ayinde, Will Miss The Olympics Due To Injury / Onyi Echegini Scores A Brace As Juventus Beat Inter Milan 2 - 0 / Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by solbase10(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09
Jennifer Echegini has announced her departure from Italian club Juventus after six months.

“I wanted to take this moment and share my gratitude for the time we have shared. Despite all that may have been said I’m extremely grateful to have been part of this family,” she wrote on Instagram.

“Living and playing in Turin has been an amazing journey filled with a lot of growing and learning for me. I will cherish these memories and carry them on to my next journey.

“Thank you to my teammates and coaches for making me feel part of the family. Working alongside dedicated and inspiring women has been the most rewarding experience. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

“Lastly, thank you for your unwavering support throughout the season.”

The 23-year-old registered 10 goals and one assist in 16 appearances for Juventus

She is in Super Falcons’ squad for the 2024 Olympic Games which will be hosted in Paris, France.

Source: https://www.completesports.com/super-falcons-midfielder-echegini-announces-departure-from-juventus/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by xristos(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09
Eeyah.... cry I'm gonna miss her alot in Turin.
But why didn't she mention her destination..or is SuperFalcons the bustop??

2nd time FTC dedicated to my wife @floxy...baby i luv you to the moon & back😘

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Scandium: 2:12pm On Jul 09
Good Player. I hope they perform well at the Olympics and surprise us with a trophy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by youngreezy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09
Why na,she performed very well
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by PlutoChief: 2:15pm On Jul 09
Good luck on you new era
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Egoveen: 2:17pm On Jul 09
I suspect foul play undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Biggaboi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09
sadWhy? What's the reason for such sudden exit? But She only just joined in January!

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Promise47(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09
Baby girl you too fine but that your earing for noise I no like am but you too fine

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Lantosed: 2:25pm On Jul 09
So what club is she heading to? I want to believe she ain't retiring yet.
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by mustbewell: 2:26pm On Jul 09
Goodluck
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Treasure17(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09
Welcome to arsenal baby girl.
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by omoredia: 2:29pm On Jul 09
being a Nigerian really diminishes ur prospects
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by santopelele(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09
Scandium:
Good Player. I hope they perform well at the Olympics and surprise us with a trophy.
surprise you with a trophy? Why will they surprise Nigeria with a trophy when the president in the country is clueless and trophy less?

4 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Caleb15(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09
My sister in the lord
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by wellmax(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09
She’s joining PSG

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Scandium: 2:50pm On Jul 09
santopelele:
surprise you with a trophy? Why will they surprise Nigeria with a trophy when the president in the country is clueless and trophy less?

Men tire for the government matter jare. I wonder why she is exiting so suddenly though, despite her good performance. And no information about where she is heading to. From quick research, it's possible it will be PSG.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by wellmax(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09
santopelele:
Take your childish nonsense out of here.

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by tiswell(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by greall12(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by youngrichnigga: 2:58pm On Jul 09
Italians cannot stand a black beauty's dominance angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09
Come to Barcelona
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Akenzua01: 3:06pm On Jul 09
Good player.. I will miss her o.
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Starhearts: 3:14pm On Jul 09
xristos:

2nd time FTC dedicated to my wife...baby i luv you to the moon & back😘

Which side of turin u dey

Hope u sabi Piazza Castello..( nice area nd serine environments)

And mindful of those Italian living in Piazza Vittorio Veneto most of dem naa druggie ooo...
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by Reignned: 3:14pm On Jul 09
Thank you to my teammates and coaches for making me feel part of the family. Working alongside dedicated and inspiring women has been the most rewarding experience. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by AcadaWriter: 4:15pm On Jul 09
I suspect foul play
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by dhiqson(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09
Tegr3fj:
>:

People of God
Or should i say people that gamble
Hope you don't fall for cheap scammers such as this? grin
Nigha went an edited his slip

I tried verifying, and this is what showed
An old slip dating june 27 grin grin
Omo ale ni e

1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by femi4: 5:45pm On Jul 09
xristos:

2nd time FTC dedicated to my wife @floxy...baby i luv you to the moon & back😘
Just six months in a club, her contract was probably terminated
Re: Super Falcons Midfielder Echegini Announces Departure From Juventus by CooldipoMPS: 6:47pm On Jul 09
grin

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Is Safe For 2014 World Cup Qualifier - Malawi FA / Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League / Australia Passes Law To Pay Male And Female Footballers Equal Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.