Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,986 members, 7,903,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Attn: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attn: (90 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attn: by Simony2024: 2:10pm On Jul 09
Good day all, please can anyone guide me on how to process HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE to apply for Portugal student visa ?
Re: Attn: by advanceDNA: 3:51pm On Jul 09
Simony2024:
Good day all, please can anyone guide me on how to process HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE to apply for Portugal student visa ?

First check if the Portuguese embassy or ur school doesn't have designated insurance providers they expect students to use....

If not....U can use anyone online to covers the EU for the amount required by the embassy... Just Google and compare prices.....

..... Europe insurance and swiss is one of the cheapest with a 50k to 60k€ coverage at 250- 300€ per year

https://europe-insurance.eu/offers

Like I said .u an compare other prices

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Greet And Meet Parking At Heathrow Airport / Sun, Sand, And Swings: Unforgettable California Golf Vacation / Global Summit Addresses Climate Crisis: Leaders Commit To Ambitious Targets For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.