Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo (33066 Views)

Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by JohnnA1: 4:05pm On Jul 09
Very OLD NEWS na.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by geokay777(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09
Gistmedia10:
A fully loaded fuel tanker attempting to navigate a flooded stretch of the popular Mosco Junction in Ekpoma, Edo State, fell and became completely submerged in water with the driver trapped inside. shocked

Eyewitnesses at the scene captured the terrifying moments on video. The footage shows the tanker struggling to pass through the waterlogged road before tipping over and plunging into the water. Disturbingly, the driver can be heard screaming as the vehicle goes under. Some bystanders were seen swimming in the muddy waters attempting to rescue the driver.

According to reports from witnesses, several warnings were given to the driver about the dangerous condition of the road. Despite these cautions, the driver was determined to cross, leading to the tragic accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFHcNuXvTM
On Colos
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09
Umahi never see this road 🛣️ to work on Abi wetin be their excuse now
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Fcwilly: 4:12pm On Jul 09
Righteousness2:

The Same way we are Here Day after Day, Night after Night, Admonishing and Warning Everyone to take heed ,There is no more time.

Settle the Matter of your Eternity! Flee from Inquity, evil, wickedness , abominations and Surrender to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

Many are busy arguing ! Others say you are talking nonsense! Stop disturbing us with Hell talk!

Listen!The day you depart this world without or the Trumpet Blast and you are Still here on Earth, you eye will be Wide and Clear to see what you did to yourself.

NOW IS THE ACCEPTABLE TIME ! THE NEXT MOMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED

That's how we also warned them of the dangerous danger ahead if Tinubu is voted in as president but they failed to heed the warning, now see what the outcome is now, hardship promax.

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by viodemus: 4:12pm On Jul 09
Nigerian roads = car killer, family destroyer, and job terminator. Plus mental dysfunction increaser. Very useless and unplanned roads.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Fcwilly: 4:13pm On Jul 09
Righteousness2:

The Same way we are Here Day after Day, Night after Night, Admonishing and Warning Everyone to take heed ,There is no more time.

Settle the Matter of your Eternity! Flee from Inquity, evil, wickedness , abominations and Surrender to the LORDSHIP Of JESUS CHRIST.

Many are busy arguing ! Others say you are talking nonsense! Stop disturbing us with Hell talk!

Listen!The day you depart this world without or the Trumpet Blast and you are Still here on Earth, you eye will be Wide and Clear to see what you did to yourself.

That's how we also warned them of the dangerous danger ahead if Tinubu is voted in as president but they failed to heed the warning, now see what the outcome is now, hardship promax.

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by SpatialKing(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09
There is nothing stubborn about the driver...

Ask Tinubu and his monster of works to fix our existing Federal Roads

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Jul 09
GanagiBitrus:
Naija my beloved Country.
See as person dey swim for expressway like swimming pool. grin

Our people say...
Na Stubborn Fly wey no dey Hear Word dey Follow Dead Body Enter Grave.
na only him go rescue himself or waka alone.nobody go help am or support am because he has b warned and that's always the problem I have with some naija men.ego over common sense.everything must always be about proving a point till they enter into problem.

I have no sympathy for him because these truck drivers are always reckless and unruly
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by frog12: 4:18pm On Jul 09
obaseki really tried grin grin
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Keem25: 4:22pm On Jul 09
Omo
See as road bad reach
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by zebszebs: 4:29pm On Jul 09
Nairaland is even becoming worse than Facebook.

A video that trended months ago is what is on the frontpage like it just happened?

I wonder what the so-called mods of this website even do?

That reminds me, where is that PR charlatan Alex Reports?

I no longer see his asinine, kobo kobo beauty pagent posts on the FP anymore.

Or has he fallen out of favour with Seun and gone the way of Jarus and his ilk?
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by victorVIC1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09
[quote author=Gistmedia10 post=130871514] According to reports from witnesses, several warnings were given to the driver about the dangerous condition of the road. Despite these cautions, the driver was determined to cross, leading to the tragic accident.

This is what happens when you insist that you must see for yourself.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by anyilalaz: 4:35pm On Jul 09
Old video
More than a yr now.
Please next chapter
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Ttipsy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 09
Last time I checked EDO is an oil producing state in the so called scam Niger delta

Shame on you all
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by samitinted(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09
Nigeria and bad roads na 5&6
Nigeria and crazy drivers na 7&8
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by igwedubai2(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09
Otulented:
Old video na, does it mean you people don't have anything again to post?
i was surprised when i seen the recap of this news that happened two months ago. And even the road had been filled up with mixed up sands.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by crisubanijunior(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09
all this can thing's say just day happens to Nigeria self even good road we do no get e better make we just day scammed on 🙈
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Emma09(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09
Video wey don pass 3 months?
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Coronavirus1: 5:17pm On Jul 09
This remind me the song of Evi Edina.
Where you dey go when you dey hurry to when you get accident that place you will not go again.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Jonjam269: 5:33pm On Jul 09
MrEverest:
Nigeria. Just imagine roads looking like muddy swamps, yet the bastard drug lord prefers to build a fantasy coastal road. The worst tragedy is the foolish bigots that keep supporting him.
You and your generation are the original bast. ards, your tribe is known for drug trafficking worldwide, 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and other criminal activities.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by MrJames007: 6:12pm On Jul 09
Old video. Na today e reach here.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by ufotunang: 6:26pm On Jul 09
While Tinubu is wasting money building Lagos calabar coastal high way when other existing federal roads are in bad and deteriorable condition..it's a pity renewed shege everywhere

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Denko2721987(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09
This is an old video nah..
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by makavellidon: 7:44pm On Jul 09
Righteousness2:

seun you need to do something about these pastor righteousness, tanker fall you don start to dey preach Bible.....these one nah Werey you better go find work doom pastor
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by Diligence: 7:46pm On Jul 09
Another Perspective: That's one of the major network roads abandoned by BAT for White Elephant called Coastal Road!

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by aalangel(f): 8:49pm On Jul 09
Seen this a long time ago...
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by gasparpisciotta: 9:03pm On Jul 09
A winch will solve this problem
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by MrEverest(m): 12:05am On Jul 10
Jonjam269:

Tinubu, my father, me and my generation are the original bast. ards, my tribe is known for drug trafficking worldwide, 85% of my brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and other criminal activities.

Hmnn. It really sucks to be you. What an abobaku.

Wasted generation.
Re: Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo by shagarinews: 2:13am On Jul 10
I once said that the Bini, Edos in general are the most dumbest people ever experience on heart. You all keep shouting Obaseki is working. is this the work he is doing? Obascam is presenting another useless politician under PDP.. una never start suffer. 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Amazing N360m 'thunder Child' Boat Can Flip Itself Upright If It Capsizes / 13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.