Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,972 members, 7,938,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again (25476 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Kwaramustgoodag: 9:53pm On Jul 09
jchioma:
Mockery of governance. So, who implements these resolutions being passed by these so-called members of HOA? Definitely not Fubara for sure. Rivers state is in need of divine intervention. Man has indeed failed!
where is mace

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by ufuosman(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09
Na wa
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Googledotcom: 10:00pm On Jul 09
vanitybutiwanti:
Which ballot? Did you vote for him in 2023? Who the hell is sim? Jokes on you if you think Tinubu needs a nonentities support, same way he was rigged in 2023, he will be rigged in in 2027, unfortunately sim who was rigged in, will be rigged out and nothing will happen, some overzealous fooolls will die and life will go on.
When retar.ds speaks or takes an action, the consequences are always severe. A case study is the 2023 general election and how Nigerians are starving of hunger.

How do you feel telling the whole world that Nigeria is an animal kingdom going by your post ? I know you must be regretting your post but the deed has already been done, no matter how you clean a pigg, a pigg will always remain a pigg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by vanitybutiwanti: 10:03pm On Jul 09
Googledotcom:
When retar.ds speaks or takes an action, the consequences are always severe. A case study is the 2023 general election and how Nigerians are starving of hunger.

How do you feel telling the whole world that Nigeria is an animal kingdom going by your post ? I know you must be regretting your post but the deed has already been done, no matter how you clean a pigg, a pigg will always remain a pigg.
look at this idiiot that said he will vote out Tinubu in Rivers in 2027 as if Tinubu needed your vote in 2023?grin grin

I had to respond to jolt you back to reality, many of you are stupiid and you live in a fantasy world, you unaware of your immediate environment, get lost mumu man grin grin
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Googledotcom: 10:08pm On Jul 09
vanitybutiwanti:
look at this idiiot that said he will vote out Tinubu in Rivers in 2027 as if Tinubu needed your vote in 2023?grin grin

I had to respond to jolt you back to reality, many of you are stupiid and you live in a fantasy world, you unaware of your immediate environment, get lost mumu man grin grin
Tinubu does not need my vote but he told Ngelale to do a live broadcast telling Nigerians he's not taking sides.

Kano, Rivers and now Sokoto state.

The jokes is on you and reality will hit you hard.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by vanitybutiwanti: 10:16pm On Jul 09
Googledotcom:
Tinubu does not need my vote but he told Ngelale to do a live broadcast telling Nigerians he's not taking sides.

Kano, Rivers and now Sokoto state.

The jokes is on you and reality will hit you hard.

That's your business, this is politics, how did Sim become Governor? Was it not through Mago mago, Today his emergency supporters are crying? If the election was without Federal interference through Tinubu, will he have been able to win Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe and Dumo lulu briggs? Why are you being hypocritical all of a sudden? Sim is busy stealing money, hungry man like you wants to die for him grin grin
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Googledotcom: 10:25pm On Jul 09
vanitybutiwanti:
That's your business, this is politics, how did Sim become Governor? Was it not through Mago mago, Today his emergency supporters are crying? If the election was without Federal interference through Tinubu, will he have been able to win Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe and Dumo lulu briggs? Why are you being hypocritical all of a sudden? Sim is busy stealing money, hungry man like you wants to die for him grin grin
Nigerians know your pain already, access to Rivers state treasury, Wike is not getting a dimn from it to fund his dream political aspirations. He can collect from Tinubu, not Rivers state.

SIM is already making judicious use of our funds to build infrastructures and we are happy with him. If building infrastructures is what you call stealing. Please my governor SIM, steal more. Now take some panadol, you need it urgently.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Sitmr: 10:31pm On Jul 09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by staymore: 10:41pm On Jul 09
Where exactly are they sitting this time
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by vanitybutiwanti: 10:47pm On Jul 09
Googledotcom:
Nigerians know your pain already, access to Rivers state treasury, Wike is not getting a dimn from it to fund his dream political aspirations. He can collect from Tinubu, not Rivers state.

SIM is already making judicious use of our funds to build infrastructures and we are happy with him. If building infrastructures is what you call stealing. Please my governor SIM, steal more. Now take some panadol, you need it urgently.
mumu Man, how much is Rivers budget in comparison to FCT budget? Sim is building infrastructure like the 12km road he is doing for 225b? When I want to come out for a political post, I will get in touch with sim to give me his juju man's contact, he has really brainwashed a lot of individuals. Even wike does not work till he dies, he can never be poor, even if you take away all he has acquired, he cannot be poor, only brainwashed shallow minded individuals like you think he asked for money, he hasn't even touched money he made from Rivers, he was made FCT minister and minister of state for petroleum by proxy and you think such a man is broke? I know you're brainwashed but please don't die for sim sha, you can huff and puff on social media and talk about things you know nothing about but please don't die like a chicken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Sunnypan: 10:48pm On Jul 09
I can't see the maze there. Abi na community meeting dem dey do or the gathering of the evil ex law makers.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by ufotunang: 11:07pm On Jul 09
jchioma:
Mockery of governance. So, who implements these resolutions being passed by these so-called members of HOA? Definitely not Fubara for sure. Rivers state is in need of divine intervention. Man has indeed failed!
Maybe it's wike they will give to implement 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by ufotunang: 11:08pm On Jul 09
weyreypey:

The incoming governor will
..or the out going governor in Abuja will implement it 🙄
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by ufotunang: 11:10pm On Jul 09
yarimo:
Hahahaha while the illegal jumbo and his fellow rogue seating in a hotel room 🤣🤣
..is it wike that will implement the law they passed and signed 🙄
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by osuofia2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09
vanitybutiwanti:
Which ballot? Did you vote for him in 2023? Who the hell is sim? Jokes on you if you think Tinubu needs a nonentities support, same way he was rigged in 2023, he will be rigged in in 2027, unfortunately sim who was rigged in, will be rigged out and nothing will happen, some overzealous fooolls will die and life will go on.
and you are happy Tinubu rigged himself in power?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by ufotunang: 11:12pm On Jul 09
vanitybutiwanti:
Nice one, no court is stopping them from seating, they have a Federal high court judgement validating their seatings plus an appeal court judgement
..for them defecting to APC their seats and positions are vacant according to the constitution
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by ufotunang: 11:13pm On Jul 09
There are just wasting their time 🙄
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Chimela101: 11:18pm On Jul 09
ddippset:
Every time after holding plenary they will now snap group pishure...

Have they now become Rivers State House of Models?

that's how it be going till after 4 yrs.!
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by chikason22(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09
yarimo:
Hahahaha while the illegal jumbo and his fellow rogue seating in a hotel room 🤣🤣
Why are Yoruba Muslims meddling in Rivers politics. 😡😡 O boy face your Yoruba goverkors and Thiefnubuu and stay off Rivers politics. Una plan to turn Rivers into chaos won't work. I have already dashed you people Wike the betrayal. He seems to share the same ideology with you Yorubas. Backstabbers and betrayals.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Mrexcell(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09
If it's wike that found himself in fubara shoes he would have since bought most of these lawmakers to his camp with rivers state money.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by South343: 2:55am On Jul 10
Congratulations to Nigerian court, river State use your head 0000
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Yomit71(m): 4:16am On Jul 10
Googledotcom:
I am a typical example sir. Go through my previous posts, you'll see me supporting Wike even till PDP primaries when he ran against Atiku. But as soon as he left office and started encouraging people to disrespect and abuse a sitting governor, Wike lost his legacy instantly.

We Rivers people are watching Tinubu's body language keenly and we will repay via the ballot come 2027, God willing.
As if you voted him in 2023, your vote no count grin
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by brightDdon(m): 4:51am On Jul 10
dapadawee:

The only lifeline fabura is enjoying was because this people defection. And once they can come out of that fabura is in trouble.
Fubara won't get pdp ticket for second term which will force him out of the party maybe to LP or any other party definitely not APC.
If he goes to labour they will give him the ticket but there will be division.
Then pdp and APC will for alliance against him plus the thugs Wike will unleash.

I am resident in Port Harcourt and a complete Simplified Movement member

Reading this your forecast to me makes massive sense,

But I think before the end of his first tenure loot would have changed, like by then the fight would have long ended and the governor would have taken full control of the State from the grassroot
Unless the supreme court judgement didn't favors him then I think the power tussle will continue till next election where your forecast may likely come to play

Let's hope everything works out in favour of the governor.

85 percent of rivers indigenes and non indigenes are in support of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by gare(f): 5:47am On Jul 10
jchioma:

Wike can implement them in FCT, they're free to seat as friends but their resolutions are not binding on Rivers people and the government.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by gare(f): 5:50am On Jul 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:
To be honest Fubara shouldn't have delved into politics. He lacks the art.

That's why they're doing all this, if it was a regular politician they all will be in Abuja by now and even Wike wouldn't be allowed to step into Rivers State, yes you're right and that's why the state is burning
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by rummmy: 5:51am On Jul 10
Clowns....
Sitting at where?
Fly over will soon replace that building..
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by Googledotcom: 6:44am On Jul 10
vanitybutiwanti:
mumu Man, how much is Rivers budget in comparison to FCT budget? Sim is building infrastructure like the 12km road he is doing for 225b? When I want to come out for a political post, I will get in touch with sim to give me his juju man's contact, he has really brainwashed a lot of individuals. Even wike does not work till he dies, he can never be poor, even if you take away all he has acquired, he cannot be poor, only brainwashed shallow minded individuals like you think he asked for money, he hasn't even touched money he made from Rivers, he was made FCT minister and minister of state for petroleum by proxy and you think such a man is broke? I know you're brainwashed but please don't die for sim sha, you can huff and puff on social media and talk about things you know nothing about but please don't die like a chicken grin grin
Bla Bla Bla Bla.

SIM supporters are not jobless, I'm off to work. We'll continue when I return.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by oyeb15: 7:10am On Jul 10
They quickly blend in with d governor else their political career is dead.

The youths have take over. Wuke will use and dump them.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by xquire(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10
Fubara tends to come off as a weak Governor, First of all get a State high court ex-parte injection to stop dis vagabond from parading themselves as Rivers State Assembly members.

The next day proscribe them as a terrorist group, pick up one or two of them.

Third, demolish any venue they choose to congregate as harbouring and sponsoring terrorists.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by BondRiv: 6:28pm On Jul 10
The genuine assembly members with the quorum to carry out legislative functions. Not that nonsense Jumbo and his clowns are doing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by babajero(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10
dapadawee:

The only lifeline fabura is enjoying was because this people defection. And once they can come out of that fabura is in trouble.
Fubara won't get pdp ticket for second term which will force him out of the party maybe to LP or any other party definitely not APC.
If he goes to labour they will give him the ticket but there will be division.
Then pdp and APC will for alliance against him plus the thugs Wike will unleash.
If they force Fubara to join LP during election then wike own don finish because there is no way anybody can win LP in River State with a sitting governor.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again by dapadawee: 7:34am On Jul 11
babajero:
If they force Fubara to join LP during election then wike own don finish because there is no way anybody can win LP in River State with a sitting governor.

Hope so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissioning LASEMA Equipment In Lagos (Photos) / Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / 2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.