Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say (3145 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Reggaero(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09
As for me, the most dumbest thing have ever heard from a girl is SO YOU CANT CALL ME wetin do your own hand.

Although i understand that communication is one of the key in any relationship,and its also important to address stupid statements in a calm and respectful manner but i can never ever stand a statement like that

Be glad if you share yours

2 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by diogo23: 3:21pm On Jul 09
So you don't miss me

5 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Emmaari: 4:10pm On Jul 09
She broke up with the guy because she tested him by giving him question like,
"Who will he choose between his mum and wife?

4 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Nonexisting: 4:18pm On Jul 09
She said 'one day you will learn to love again and I'm sure you will start with me'. I looked at her and for the first time, I pitied a female gender. She is a good person and as soon as I noticed that I was becoming soft for her, I ceased every contact till today. I no longer have room and time for any entanglement with the female gender besides sex.

18 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Reggaero(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09
Emmaari:
She broke up with the guy because she tested him by giving him question like,
"Who will he choose between his mum and wife?
imagine,which kind stupid question be that

3 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by madscientist88(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09
She dont need men.

5 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Sonnobax15(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09
lipsrsealed
During my four months I.T back in the polytechnic, our supervisors came on a routine check and during the process he asked a female I.T student a question.......The question was--'In what way can gas be conveyed/transported from one place to another "? To our greatest surprise,the werey student boldly replied --"Through Town crier" grin. Omoh,na once everybody burst into laughter......Even the supervisor wasn't excluded cuz he also laughed as he walked away cheesy

Some bannies can be dull cha, especially the ones wey put boyfriends matter for their heads...... Majority of dem,even coconut get hope pass Dem cuz at least coconut still dey get water for inside...But in the case of our bannies, nothing nothing,just empty skulls angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by EreluRoz: 5:17pm On Jul 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
During my four months I.T back in the polytheistic,our supervisors came on a routine check and during the process he asked a female I.T student a question.......The question was--'In what way can gas be conveyed/transported from one place to another "? To our greatest surprise,the werey student boldly replied --"Town crier" grin. Omoh,na once everybody burst into laughter......Even the supervisor wasn't excluded cuz he also laughed as he walked away cheesy

Some bannies can be dull cha, especially the ones wey put boyfriends matter for their heads...... Majority of dem,even coconut get hope pass Dem cuz at least coconut still dey get water for inside...But in the case of our bannies, nothing nothing,just empty skulls angry
You are such a misogynist with high tendency of domestic violence. Do well to ever remain single

3 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Therock5555(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09
Babe call me say make I come write exam for her for free because we dey fuvk...

Her number dey blacklist till now....

8 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Reggaero(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09
Therock5555:

grin
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by REGINALD001(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09
Therock5555:

YOUR TWO HANDS FOR BECOME ONE BEHIND YOUR BACK BECAUSE OF TOWTOW grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by JOACHINpedro: 9:11pm On Jul 09
'Allow a lady chop your money' shocked
Coming from a lady that earns the same sal that I earn

8 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by DeeScan: 9:54pm On Jul 09
She said .. I'd pay her 2m as push out gift after she pushes out my kid ..

I was left dumbfounded ...

The funny thing is how the child became just mine and not ours at that moment beats me ..

I told her when the kids grows up, he'd be the one to be paying that fee not me ..

Btw, wtf is spoil me money??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Abee79(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09
"When we get married, I'll be the one to put çondoms in your luggage anytime you are traveling. I don't want you bringing infectiøn back home."

I never marry you, you don dey help me calculate how to cheat on you in the future. Oshe understanding future wife! 🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by ogashman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09
As undergraduates we were just having a random discussion about the states where we would like to do our NYSC. .

And this beautiful chick in our class said she would like to serve in Canada....everyone was like.. Wtf....this girl didn't bate an eyelid... She was damn serious about it, that one of her friends served in Canada. That NYSC can post u to Canada to serve and provided you have "long leg", u can influence it.

We were just laffing the f out .........very dumb thing to say....las las she was withdrawn from the school cos her cgp no fit flash phone.

10 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by immanuelsize: 11:52pm On Jul 09
I wanted to break up with my ex back then, I had tried all possible means to break up with her but she kept on coming to my house.
One day, I asked her that I want to buy her out. Asked her to tell me amount which I will use to buy her out of my life, na so she said I should transfer #1m so that she won't visit me again.
Omo, I laughed out loud.
I was like, do u think u worth that amount?
I told her right over there that if I want to sell her, no one will buy her up to 100k.

That babe was crazy then sha.

5 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Obierika(m): 4:52am On Jul 10
ogashman:
As undergraduates we were just having a random discussion about the states where we would like to do our NYSC. .

And this beautiful chick in our class said she would like to serve in Canada....everyone was like.. Wtf....this girl didn't bate an eyelid... She was damn serious about it, that one of her friends served in Canada. That NYSC can post u to Canada to serve and provided you have "long leg", u can influence it.

We were just laffing the f out .........very dumb thing to say....las las she was withdrawn from the school cos her cgp no fit flash phone.

grin
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by MikeofKd(m): 7:01am On Jul 10
One week after sex she reached out and was blaming me for not calling her , "she said cause I have gotten what I want abi". This girl been the one throwing herself at me o. Truth is B4 me and dis girl had sex I never called her ,na she dey always call me , tf was she now expecting me to start calling her cus we had sex lol.

After sex Nigerian girls won't let u rest ,if they are not asking what are we , then they would put themselves in d girlfriend position Automatically and assume u guys are dating already and hell would break loose if you don't comply with her walai , u would start hearing som like dis :
After I gave you my body ,says a bitch whose body count is like meter number.
You have gotten what you want na dat why u are behaving like dis, bitch stfu, we both had sex ,me to I gave u my body.
Or they would just Start billing you outta d blues because they've assumed girlfriend position without ur consent.

12 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Anguldi(m): 8:20am On Jul 10
Her pussy is sweeter than other girls wink

1 Like

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by imagrg(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10
"Give me money" after sex. cheesy
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Nwaokunkpara: 12:32pm On Jul 10
I love you
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Talkisneeded: 2:25pm On Jul 10
One said "what's wrong in you taking care of me without dating. "
I just block the idiot straight....

I sell herbs tho

4 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by labake1(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10
"All men are wise"
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by Therock5555(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10
kiss
REGINALD001:

YOUR TWO HANDS FOR BECOME ONE BEHIND YOUR BACK BECAUSE OF TOWTOW grin

Jesus will not allow my village people see me...

cheesy
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by immanuelsize: 12:02am On Jul 11
labake1:
"All men are wise"
And you're a woman o guess
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by danielclerkson(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12
EreluRoz:
You are such a misogynist with high tendency of domestic violence. Do well to ever remain single
He never said anything relating to misogyny, she did not successfully answer a question and he just pointed that out. I think your anger is misplaced

2 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by DonroxyII: 6:57am On Jul 16
ogashman:

Idk, if she could be posted to Nigerian Missions in Canada like our Ambassadors Office..

It's also possible if your PPA is Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 😏,......

With long leg she is Correct but since una are predisposed to bashing her, how una go reason her submissions!
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by ogashman(m): 8:39am On Jul 16
DonroxyII:
Idk, if she could be posted to Nigerian Missions in Canada like our Ambassadors Office..

It's also possible if your PPA is Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 😏,......

With long leg she is Correct but since una are predisposed to bashing her, how una go reason her submissions!

So ministry of foreign affairs posts their corpers to Canada....how many people u don see for Canada in their NYSC uniforms?

2 Likes

Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by DonroxyII: 9:55am On Jul 16
ogashman:

So ministry of foreign affairs posts their corpers to Canada....how many people u don see for Canada in their NYSC uniforms?
Lol, I Never-Ever see but This is Nigeria... I don see much that No Suppose Be..

I'm just saying the girl might not be chasing clout sha ... No be By NYSC Uniform Bro

How dem arrange am ... Hmmmmmm ....
Re: What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say by ogashman(m): 9:56am On Jul 16
DonroxyII:
Lol, I Never-Ever see but This is Nigeria... I don see much that I No Suppose Be..

Even During My NYSC ... People do their own abroad ..

How dem arrange am ... Hmmmmmm ....

U sure say u no be the said girl brother?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? / I Am In Love With A Stripper! / Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.