Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,597 members, 7,924,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Don’t Have Talent – Tony Elumelu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don’t Have Talent – Tony Elumelu (99 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Talent – Tony Elumelu by mynewsinfo: 3:18pm On Jul 09
The Chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA), Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu, popularly known as Tony Elumelu, has said he has no talent as an individual.

Tony Elumelu said his weakness in talent was why he surrounded himself with people who have it.

Describing it as his own life limitation, the Chair of Heirs Holdings said life required that one should support oneself with what he or she lacked.

Elumelu advised his 1.3 million followers on X (formerly Twitter) to surround themselves with people who have more advantages than they have in areas they are lacking.

“Talent I don’t have, I surround myself with people who have it. You must recognize your limitations but make sure you are intelligent enough to support yourself with those who are better, those who are more intelligent in that area than yourself,” Tony Elumelu wrote on his handle, on Monday.

Full details:- https://www.thepressng.com/i-dont-have-talent-tony-elumelu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Talent – Tony Elumelu by FaceTanke: 3:37pm On Jul 09
Come buy my own... I never use am at all, still new...

(1) (Reply)

Cac Registration Promo! / I Need Beryllium Urgently / Regulatory Concerns Kicks OKX Exchange Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.