Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,262 members, 7,887,758 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Would Love To Be Like This Man (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Love To Be Like This Man (18+) (1678 Views)

Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / White Girl Caught Giving Bj To A Homeless Man 18+ Video / South Lady Stripped Fully Unclad After Caught Sleeping With Married Man 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Be Like This Man (18+) by Meedon: 3:45pm On Jul 09
Joseph Fouche

I would love to be like him in action, if revolution break out in Nigeria. The man was very smart in the French Revolution in the 1700s. Numerous people lost their heads, including Maximilien Robespierre, but this man was able to keep his head.

What do you think about Joseph Fouche? Or haven't you heard about him before?

Re: I Would Love To Be Like This Man (18+) by MusicMod(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10
Meedon:
Joseph Fouche

I would love to be like him in action, if revolution break out in Nigeria. The man was very smart in the French Revolution in the 1700s. Numerous people lost their heads, including Maximilien Robespierre, but this man was able to keep his head.

What do you think about Joseph Fouche? Or haven't you heard about him before?

“Death is an eternal sleep.”
What's stopping you?
You'll be gone before 61 tho.
Re: I Would Love To Be Like This Man (18+) by Meedon: 6:02pm On Jul 10
MusicMod:

“Death is an eternal sleep.”
What's stopping you?
You'll be gone before 61 tho.

Gibberish
Re: I Would Love To Be Like This Man (18+) by MusicMod(f): 9:34am On Jul 11
Meedon:

Gibberish

Really? 🤭
I actually believe in your dream.
Btw, it is not impossible.
History will never forget your surname😎

What's stopping you?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Beautiful / Do U Wear: / Tiger Woods Open Confession - How Do You Respond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.