Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:46 PM

Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread (1285 Views)

Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 4:38pm On Jul 09
gistray:

U can push back

There's nothing on earth you can say about Igbo people your brothers haven't said before.
They even called us 3rd class citizens.
Me personally will never forgive you people that statement

We can handle it.

Until seun totally eradicate tribalism from Nairaland....

They've even mocked the babies who starved to death in the Biafran War and justified those who were murdered in the pogrom of 1966.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Goodvibes007: 4:40pm On Jul 09
Chibuzoripob:
sad If Oduduwa children engage them now,u go see long ban
Serious long ban oooo. The crybabies of Nigeria will run to the mods to cry.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Goodvibes007: 4:41pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:

No body dey claim victim whatever

Me personally just want Fergie to stop being sentimental and ban both parties when they trespass

Its painful seeing u get banned for lil trolls only to see people call others names and still go scot-free for it

I have been banned multiple times for using the word "Oko-ro" but there are guys here calling other Afon-whatever and still not getting banned

U dont do things that way.
That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Goodvibes007: 4:41pm On Jul 09
I love how OP called them out though. So that we can remind them when they begin their usual victim mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by SuperEagles: 4:42pm On Jul 09
Seun n his Yeye mod have banned over 20 monickers I created replying to igbos creating senseless thread, I have decided to leave them.

They should enjoy dishing out their bigotry n tribalism to the fullest, after all Seun papa self na Yoruba make all of us gather enjoy the insult. I no be superman for the like of Seun that promote tribalistic insult against his own tribe because of peanut igbos have been paying him.

raskymonojendor:

The only reason I haven't started pushing back is the bias way the mods handle out bans.

Their bans should apply equally. That's all we ask for.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by raskymonojendor: 4:42pm On Jul 09
SuperEagles:
Seun n his Yeye mod have banned over 20 monickers I created replying to igbos creating senseless thread, I have decided to leave them.

They should enjoy dishing out their bigotry n tribalism to the fullest, after all Seun papa self na Yoruba make all of us gather enjoy the insult. I know be superman for the like of Seun that promote tribalistic insult against his own tribe bcoa of peanut igbos have been paying him.

Nairaland is the Ibo tribalists playground. On twitter, they can't breath so Nairaland is the only platform they have left to continue the bitterness and tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by SuperEagles: 4:44pm On Jul 09
Do they mock them by shouting e bi pa wa or which tribe are the one mocking another with that phrase ?! Yes Ngizii, you can now see how deluded you are as a human being.

I do not blame you though I only blame Seun who allowed you such right to insult but am also glad his father is Yoruba make him papa de feel your insult for him house too.

Ngozi123:

They've even mocked the babies who starved to death in the Biafran War and justified those who were murdered in the pogrom of 1966.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Gerhards: 4:44pm On Jul 09
Enugurangers:

I am not a tribalist. I am igbo. I have reported that Monika several times, and nothing was done. What do you have to say about that?

If i were you, i will also deny being Yoruba because nobody would be proud or happy living inside those brown roofs with tiny windows and got served ewedu everyday grin
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Gerhards: 4:46pm On Jul 09
raskymonojendor:

If I start posting Biafrian children with protruding Belle's, guess those that will start crying and run ing to the mods to ban? - the ibos. It costs me nothing to create several tribal threads, but I prefer to push back. I prefer not to be the aggressor.

Be like say beaten dey hungry you today?
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Gerhards: 4:48pm On Jul 09
Chibuzoripob:

Dude enough of your rubbish and blackmailing, everybody get banned here always, why do you guys like victim card so much?
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by helinues: 4:51pm On Jul 09
Toh

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by raskymonojendor: 4:52pm On Jul 09
Gerhards:

Be like say beaten dey hungry you today?
Come and beat me in my house grin
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by raskymonojendor: 4:53pm On Jul 09
Gerhards:

If i were you, i will also deny being Yoruba because nobody would be proud or happy living inside those brown roofs with tiny windows and got served ewedu everyday grin
Just call him efu***u or wawa or abekeleke.
You have also said Cubana chief priest is not Ibo. 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by ruggedboych: 4:53pm On Jul 09
Chibuzoripob:

oduduwa the fallen demon grin cheesy
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by WINON1: 4:56pm On Jul 09
I have noticed that any post that attack the igbos on nairaland will remain of on the front page even if it is not been discussed but evil reports on the Yorubas are been pull out immediately or stamped banned.

Seun, you should respect other people's intelligence, not all the members of nairaland are dunce.
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:
|

Rest guy.I have lost same for just mentioning one lady here "Bere-mx" or so

It was so bad that at a point she told me jokingly that "maybe a mod put this on auto-ban". All these is just cause i tend to tag her to tribal threads being created by other Igbos and asking her to come caution them

The Igbo mod here isnt fair at all. Well, he's a reflection of how an average Igbo man reacts when in power

This bigoted statement here renders all the complaints you've made before void.

You can't be complaining about tribalism when you yourself are a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by raskymonojendor: 4:57pm On Jul 09
WINON1:
I have noticed that any post that attack the igbos on nairaland will remain of on the front page even if it is not been discussed but evil reports on the Yorubas are been pull out immediately or stamped banned.

Seun, you should respect other people intelligence, not all your members are dunce.
Gaslighting 101.

Those two posts I linked are clearly tribal post created for the purpose of tribalism. As you can see, we have refrained from even pushing back on that thread. All because we want the mods to do their jobs.

Instead of whataboutism, why don't you condemn that thread.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 4:59pm On Jul 09
Enugurangers:

I am not a tribalist. I am igbo. I have reported that Monika several times, and nothing was done. What do you have to say about that?

Have you also reported the Op?

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:
|

It was so bad that at a point she told me jokingly that "maybe a mod put this on auto-ban". All these is just cause i tend to tag her to tribal threads being created by other Igbos and asking her to come caution them

The Igbo mod here isnt fair at all. Well, he's a reflection of how an average Igbo man reacts when in power
you don't have the balls to mention me correctly because you know you're lying. Oga, I don't know who you are and I don't give a flying fucck about you and your bigotry. Carry your wahala face your lane. Nonsense

Ndi ara using different monikers for trolling

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 5:05pm On Jul 09
SuperEagles:
Do they mock them by shouting e bi pa wa or which tribe are the one mocking another with that phrase ?! Yes Ngizii, you can now see how deluded you are as a human being.

I do not blame you though I only blame Seun who allowed you such right to insult but am also glad his father is Yoruba make him papa de feel your insult for him house too.

Oh, please. Maybe you haven't been on Nairaland long enough to know that those posting pictures of starving and dead Biafran babies have been doing so long before Tinubu came to power. Did you or your people say anything then? No. Many of you just laughed or kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Enugurangers: 5:07pm On Jul 09
Ngozi123:

Have you also reported the Op?
I still reported today. Added to those from last week. Note, those are not the first tribal thread he has been creating. He has been doing that consistently for a few weeks. The threads get closed and hidden but he is let off the hook without a ban. Oh well, it's their platform and they can do anything they want.
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by specialmati(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:
|

grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by TerrouMuda: 5:10pm On Jul 09
We learnt propaganda from the fallen demon tribe.
You guys know igbos are fast learners.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 5:10pm On Jul 09
raskymonojendor:

Whataboutism. You always defend your kinsmen. You see nothing wrong with those thread.

Not really. You posted two threads created by the same person to prove that Igbo people are promoting tribalism on this forum while also neglecting to post threads from the non-Igbos who are promoting tribalism here.

Your argument is highly flawed and your intentions are clear for everyone to see. You have a personal vendetta against a particular mod here and you're using tribalism to get rid of him/her undecided.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Gerhards: 5:11pm On Jul 09
raskymonojendor:

Just call him efu***u or wawa or abekeleke.
You have also said Cubana chief priest is not Ibo. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Don't Yorubas call people from Ijebu-ode, baba Ijebu, omo Ijebu or Ijebu? the same apply to awon Oluyele meaning those from main Ibadan grin grin there's nothing wrong when you call some people from Enugu Wawa or someone from Abakiliki - Abakiliki , most of you guys problem is that you don't travel often to know more about us other than Lagos your heaven and earth, the joke is on you grin grin
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by gistray: 5:12pm On Jul 09
CyrusVI:
|

Same with the Yoruba nods

I don't even know who's the Igbo or Yoruba mod
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 5:12pm On Jul 09
SuperEagles:

They should enjoy dishing out their bigotry n tribalism to the fullest, after all Seun papa self na Yoruba make all of us gather enjoy the insult. I no be superman for the like of Seun that promote tribalistic insult against his own tribe because of peanut igbos have been paying him.

You do realise that you've just admitted to creating multiple monikers, which is a bannablee offence, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by raskymonojendor: 5:13pm On Jul 09
Thanks everyone for coming. The mods have now removed those tribal threads. I will be editing the topic title.

Hopefully, the mods can up their games and delete tribal topics asap instead of allowing them to gain views.
Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Ngozi123(f): 5:13pm On Jul 09
Enugurangers:

I still reported today. Added to those from last week. Note, those are not the first tribal thread he has been creating. He has been doing that consistently for a few weeks. The threads get closed and hidden but he is let off the hook without a ban. Oh well, it's their platform and they can do anything they want.

Nairaland used to be peaceful before APC started using it to spread tribalism. Oh, well undecided.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by specialmati(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09
SuperEagles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in real life what do you do for a living

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by Gerhards: 5:16pm On Jul 09
Enugurangers:

Cry cry baby with usual childish rants, your propaganda for mods to start banning anyone you perceive as Igbo is dead on arrival, what a coward and 2face tribe

Re: Thanks to the mods for deleting Tribal Topics and thread by raskymonojendor: 5:17pm On Jul 09
Gerhards:

Cry cry baby with usual childish rants, your propaganda for mods to start banning anyone you perceive as Igbo is dead on arrival, what a coward and 2face tribe
E don do. Go find cold Eba chop grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day 2: Protest Kicks Off In Abeokuta / Electronic Voting:hidden Rigging Agenda / Protests Mark Iraq War's Third Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.