Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,416 members, 7,968,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:10 PM

Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike (10242 Views)

Return 22 Official Vehicles: Edo Govt Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Philip Shaibu / Rivers State Crisis: Organised Labour Issues A Communique / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Issues 7-day Ultimatum.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by wealthyvic1: 8:17pm On Jul 09
Obiedun:
Labour party of falsehood, lies and mischief managed by scammers and looters

Keep your dirty mouth shut
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by PHAYOL81: 8:22pm On Jul 09
Another one. If this is the true situation in Abia that LP promotes as the face of the party and a sample project of what the Nigerian state stands to get if giving a chance, then I can boldly proclaim that WE DODGE A MISSILE THE LAST ELECTION AND IT'LL BE A FATAL ERROR IF WE DON'T REJECT THEM AND CANDIDATES IN NEXT ELECTION.

The mask is being pulled off the ugly facade underneath. It's a sight to behold.
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by willoly(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09
Labour and their melodrama.
Agbadonation don turn labour to skit makers
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by mastermaestro(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09
adicious:

My biggest regret is supporting the Labour Party. When they won, we were rejoicing in Abia not knowing that we brought in a dictator as a Governor. Every worker is complaining. In Abia State University where I work, we will possibly go on strike on Friday over 3 months unpaid salaries.
The last government was owing us 11 months salary and the present governor promised to pay it before the end of last year, till now, nothing has been done.
Imagine being owed 14 months of salary.
This LP thing is a social media propaganda. I'm no longer part of it. I won't even believe Peter Obi again if I am to judge Labour based on what Alex Otti is doing.

You did believe a Nigerian politician? All Naija politicians including Obi are pure scam. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by phabulux: 9:18pm On Jul 09
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by Topshow2010(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09
hacunamatata:
Even Federal government is owing wage / palliative 35k. Tell me one state government that paid palliative till date

Don't rush to defend politicians and put up excuses,let me reiterate it again they are all d same with just different modus operandi of corruption .Anyway for Ur information,Lagos State is paying 35k regularly with enhanced salary while some other states are paying agreed wage 25k or more depending on the agreement with d labour union in their states.
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by hafeeanubasy: 9:35pm On Jul 09
biaframaster200:
All the IBo people go run for this thread ... See the messiah party that OBI peter talk say he go deliver Nigeria from Poverty....now he can not pay minimum wages ....amd the Alex Otti governor is embezzling Abia money like tomorrow no dey because he knows that IBO wouldn't want to expose anything that happens to his government in Abia state .....Abia state is one poorest state in the country yet some.fools here are celebrating failure of 3 Kilometers road construction .....

Their indigens are on twitter calling Tinubu sort of names for not paying 500k minimum wage
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by hafeeanubasy: 9:37pm On Jul 09
adicious:

My biggest regret is supporting the Labour Party. When they won, we were rejoicing in Abia not knowing that we brought in a dictator as a Governor. Every worker is complaining. In Abia State University where I work, we will possibly go on strike on Friday over 3 months unpaid salaries.
The last government was owing us 11 months salary and the present governor promised to pay it before the end of last year, till now, nothing has been done.
Imagine being owed 14 months of salary.
This LP thing is a social media propaganda. I'm no longer part of it. I won't even believe Peter Obi again if I am to judge Labour based on what Alex Otti is doing.
The guy is just doing ABA roads and started paying OBIDIENTS Bloggers to start hyping him on social media as the best governor.
The kind of PR they gave seyi makinde in his first term.Seyi is a better governor anyway

There is this tendency to overhype any new governor from opposition.
Fashola enjoyed the same hype in 2007 to 2011

2 Likes

Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by hafeeanubasy: 9:39pm On Jul 09
hacunamatata:
Even Federal government is owing wage / palliative 35k. Tell me one state government that paid palliative till date
Obi slave....FG is not owing wage award

1 Like

Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by Awkaboy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09
Ronu gang will masturbate on this thread because it's Abia state
When it gets to Tinubu turn, they turn deaf and dumb
Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by abc115: 7:30am On Jul 10
Awkaboy:
Ronu gang will masturbate on this thread because it's Abia state
When it gets to Tinubu turn, they turn deaf and dumb

Re: Minimum wage: Labour issues 7-day ultimatum to Abia Govt, to commence strike by djseanjohn77: 7:31am On Jul 10
abc115:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/minimum-wage-labour-gives-abia-govt-seven-day-ultimatum-over-payment/

Apparently, their messiah cannot even pay 30k minimum wage, and their presido is promising Nigerians a better country. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN / NDDC: Every Kobo Will Be Recovered, Culprits To Face The Law - President Buhari / We Have Done Well, Nigerians Will Soon Jubilate – APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.