Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,510 members, 7,914,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) (28661 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:52pm On Jul 09
My son has abandoned me for over 10yrs - Says Ghanaian Rapper, Shatta Wale's Ailing mum

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJBvM_Dnjn4

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09
lipsrsealed
I watched the video yesterday on TikTok but it was Shatta wale's cousin who was crying for help, saying Shatta has abandoned his mother......I don't know if the story is true or not,but if it's true,then Shatta no try at all....

How you go loose guard your momsy,no matter wetin don happen pass in the past to the extent of her suffering and crying for help from the public...

People wey their mothers still dey alive no know wetin God dey do for dem.....

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by FaceTanke: 4:54pm On Jul 09
shocked
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by incogni2o: 4:58pm On Jul 09
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by EreluRoz: 5:02pm On Jul 09
But it looks like he was close to the mum in the first picture, what went wrong? Life sha, I hope she didn't abandon her own mum during her time

6 Likes

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Caleb15(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09
She must be obeyed

6 Likes

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by muyico(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09
Meaning?
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09
This matter could very well be bigger than what the Ordinary sees or knows.

There are certain degrees and levels of Evil certain persons have entered into and signed with the devil in the name Wealth, Fame, etc.

The devil has nothing free to give. Some of these Evil deals come with Certain crazy and satanic Conditions which must be adhered to else they lose their lives.

I know a Certain Guy who signed with the devil in his desperate search for fame and Wealth.
He was 3 conditions which one was Never to eat anything a woman cooks.
He did so until the day of reckoning came. He visited his parents , his mum gave him Meat pies which she baked. He forgot his deal with the devil and ate the meat pie.

As soon as he took a bite, tears came frim his eyes! He remembered the deal with the devil. It was too late. Strange events/ Troubles began from all quarters.
All the millions in his 3 bank accounts Mysteriously vanished with a balance of 6000, 6000, 6000 in the three accounts.
Houses/ shops Mysteriously got burnt to ashes.
He was in danger and about to killed when he ran to GOD OF CHOSEN like a Mad man .

It took the Mercies of GOD to Deliver and Save His life.

The Blessings of GOD Makes rich and adds no sorrows.
That of the Devil comes with Enough Baggages of Sorrows and destruction of the soul in Hell fire

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 8:11pm On Jul 09
Righteousness2:

There are certain degrees and levels of Evil certain persons have entered into and signed with the devil in the name Wealth, Fame, etc.

The devil has nothing free to give. Some of these Evil deals come with Certain crazy and satanic Conditions which must be adhered to else they lose their lives.

I know a Certain Guy who signed with the devil in his desperate search for fame and Wealth.
He did so until thr day of reckoning came. He visited his parents , his mum gave him Meat pies which she baked. He forgot his deal with the devil and ate the meat pie.

As soon as he took a bite, tears came frim his eyes! He remembered the deal with the devil. It was too late. Strange events/ Troubles began from all quarters.
All the millions in his 3 bank accounts Mysteriously vanished with a balance of 6000, 6000, 6000 in the three accounts.
He was in danger and about to killed when he ran to GOD OF CHOSEN like a Mad man .

Oga fake pastor...Rest!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09
90% of struggling guys who make money prefer spending it on strange women than their mother and sisters.

Men truly are their own problem.

This I have seen.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Anguldi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09
His pastor (marauder, miscreant, 419er) must have told him to run from his village people tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:37pm On Jul 09
Anybody that abandons their parents is cursed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Intellectt: 9:37pm On Jul 09
Too bad
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09
Omoawoke:
Anybody that abandons their parents is cursed

EreluRoz:
But it looks like he was close to the mum in the first picture, what went wrong? Life sha, I hope she didn't abandon her own mum during her time
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I watched the video yesterday on TikTok but it was Shatta wale's cousin who was crying for help, saying Shatta has abandoned his mother......I don't know if the story is true or not,but if it's true,then Shatta no try at all....

How you go loose guard your momsy,no matter wetin don happen pass in the past to the extent of her suffering and crying for help from the public...

Its truly not good for anyone to abandon his or her own parents
But truth be told, some parents are something else,
They will frustrated you until you become something else too .

That Togo player Emmanuel Adeboye comes to my mind ,

God bless all our parents including those that are very good in frustrating their own children Shaaaaa cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Elzazzi: 9:37pm On Jul 09
OgaTheTop2:
Oga fake pastor...Rest!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by datola: 9:38pm On Jul 09
What!

The mama sounded like an igbo woman
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Magnumproperty: 9:39pm On Jul 09
Iyani wura
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09
Your mama na winch yet she never still kill you undecided
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Doreset: 9:40pm On Jul 09
But he's everywhere insulting naija musicians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by omoredia: 9:40pm On Jul 09
Mama rest. Where u dey when him dey struggle?

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09
Righteousness2:

He did so until thr day of reckoning came. He visited his parents , his mum gave him Meat pies which she baked. He forgot his deal with the devil and ate the meat pie.

The Blessings of GOD Makes rich and adds no sorrows.
That of the Devil comes with Enough Baggages of Sorrows and destruction of the soul in Hell fire

Wetin dey do you?
You can make your opinion without resorting to telling lies. Na Destiny Etiko direct the movie you dey narrate?

18 Likes

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09
Abandon your own mother?

Godforbid bad thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09
Ok
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Xscape047: 9:41pm On Jul 09
Normal normal
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by deeway200(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09
OgaTheTop2:
Oga fake pastor...Rest!
All in the name of likes and share, you malign someone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Bonapart(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09
How's this possible
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by papyjaypaul: 9:44pm On Jul 09
Mothers

2 Likes

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by ZACHIE: 9:44pm On Jul 09
Omo lile syndrome.

When they were misbehaving up and down and making money, you said they were mere OMO LILE

Enjoy your Omo lile now, please
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Tayorshd87: 9:46pm On Jul 09
So na PitObi go remember you abi
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09
COMRADES are speechless, it shall not be well with Shatta Wale and any COMRADE who abandons his or her mother
Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:47pm On Jul 09
One way to easily spot fake lifers is to look at their immediate family members especially their parents. This is a good example.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) by Tayorshd87: 9:48pm On Jul 09
ZIAZI:

Wetin dey do you?
You can make your opinion without resorting to telling lies. Na Destiny Etiko direct the movie you dey narrate?

I was about saying the same thing thank God u are a way faster than me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.