Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG (12820 Views)

10 Things To Know About The Samoa Agreement / Again, Buhari Asks National Assembly To Amend Electoral Act / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by Diligence: 5:05am On Jul 10
Why would a country sign such agreement with a DEPRAVED organisation without first consulting the people. Reject such agreement already! They should go with their concealed or Greek Gift!
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by 7arrows: 5:06am On Jul 10
Which national assembly will sue federal government? Is it the same one that signs anything that comes from Tinubu without seeking opinions from the citizens? Or the one that woke up one morning and changed the national anthem without approval from the citizens? The same national assembly that the Senate president said he will sign whatever the President (Tinubu) wants him to sign. He has even assured him of 2027 when we haven't even voted. My fellow Nigerians the truth is that if we don't rise up against this government they will continue to push us till they crush us. It's very obvious because we have taken every nonsense they brought to us. The worst is yet to come. TINUBU'S APC government is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria. Look out !!!
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by 7arrows: 5:08am On Jul 10
Diligence:
Why would a country sign such agreement with a DEPRAVED organisation without first consulting the people. Reject such agreement already! They should go with their concealed or Greek Gift!

The Nigerian government don't consult with it's people before any decision is made. They don't care about us, they are there for their pockets. If we think they care about us then we need to wake up from our dream.
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by integrity16(m): 5:17am On Jul 10
Rubber stamp national Assembly should sue the FG? You are jokingly joking.
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by Oxb90: 5:50am On Jul 10
Falseprofet2:
Clowns. Once they lose out of govt, they find their voices
He was Buhari liaison with nat assembly

Why didn't he advice his then principal to check with nat assembly before signing treaties.

Tinubu govt is still a clown, all commers affairs nonetheless- just groping in the dark

You get sense jare. They become patriotic when they are not benefitting. Those legislators who came to power through the Labour Party are there in support of how Tinubu and his cohorts are handling the affairs of this country. They never disagree with the executive when it comes to actions that are anti-people as long as all their entitlement is not affected, Nigerians can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by zkm3: 6:20am On Jul 10
Assuming the Samoa Agreement has LGBTQ rights, what is wrong with that?

What specific rights are in that agreement affect anyone that is not LGBTQ?

Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

Why not do your own and let them do their own and everyone is happy?

LGBTQ are human beings and have rights to life, love, employment, association, security and the same human rights every human being has. How has their decision to be LGBTQ affected anyone? If you are uncomfortable with their choice, stay away from them.

What rights do LGBTQ have that are strange? If they want to marry, they can go to countries where such things are allowed. If they want to adopt children, they can be refused if extant laws do not permit it. Infact, by being LGBTQ, they already forfeit the rights to have children and must not force the system to give them those rights.

So those shouting about Samoa Agreement containing LGBTQ rights, be bold to explain those rights to us.

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity and pro-choice. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by LandMann: 7:21am On Jul 10
zkm3:
Assuming the Samoa Agreement has LGBTQ rights, what is wrong with that?

What specific rights are in that agreement affect anyone that is not LGBTQ?

Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

Why not do your own and let them do their own and everyone is happy?

LGBTQ are human beings and have rights to life, love, employment, association, security and the same human rights every human being has. How has their decision to be LGBTQ affected anyone? If you are uncomfortable with their choice, stay away from them.

What rights do LGBTQ have that are strange? If they want to marry, they can go to countries where such things are allowed. If they want to adopt children, they can be refused if extant laws do not permit it. Infact, by being LGBTQ, they already forfeit the rights to have children and must not force the system to give them those rights.

So those shouting about Samoa Agreement containing LGBTQ rights, be bold to explain those rights to us.

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity and pro-choice. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.

Nigeria is like a child that has not learnt how to crawl but wants to start running and jumping.

The worst part is that there'll forever be people like you in the Nigerian space to destroy the country by supporting everything that will destroy the country in the long run.

Continue supporting LGBTQ and other destructive human desires. The destruction will start in your very own family and household
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by Faposky95: 8:53am On Jul 10
Risingblue008:
If this samoa of a thing true
Den we have lost our culture
The white has no culture or traditions,so anyhting is allowed

But if this is real
Tinibu u fall my hands

Well,na 4ked-up man he be from time memorial

We're on the last laps......
Our culture will soon be sold to us......
Lagos wants to pass the baton to AI.......
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by badoh(m): 10:37am On Jul 10
brain54:
Nigeria just dey like Esua...

Na to dey sign away their birth rights because of plate of food them Sabi.

Signing useless documents upadan they do not even bother to read.

Including the former minister that was signing documents written in Chinese language.

The person wey do us this thing really mean us o!
Always quoting trash as if you know more than them. Are you telling us the ministry that handled the signing of the agreement don't have legal practitioners that will go through it and advise the federal govt on the implications of signing it. Some of you always believe you're better than these people until you find yourself in such positions and you start messing up. The NBA has gone through it and allays the fear of the people so you can know better.
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by Codes151(m): 10:59am On Jul 10
Una Dey attack Ita Enang. Ignoring the matter at hand. Una deserve all these sha.

If FG signed that shit. Then the National Assembly has to do sth
Re: Samoa Agreement: Ita Enang Asks National Assembly To Sue FG by olisaEze(m): 11:08am On Jul 10
"an agreement pursuant to a treaty must be made to pass through the National Assembly before being signed by the government" - Ita Enang

Is Nigeria still a democracy or are we now in a monarchy system of govt without knowing it?? Our votes don’t count, our opinions don’t matter, our voices are not heard because our representatives don’t even know why they are there! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? / Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.