Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,487 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears (9651 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / NASU Directs University Workers, Others To Begin Strike Over IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by 004gist: 6:09pm On Jul 10
NaijaPrince18:

If the SE wasn’t useless parasites there would be more jobs

cheesy grin

Don't allow tribalism kpai u
Come to London and other part of UK and see yoruba people. 7 in every black Nigeria na yoruba.
Come churches na yoruba full everywhere. The two houses have lived in and the one currently are all owned by yorubas.

Then you go change ur perception about life.
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by NaijaPrince18: 8:55pm On Jul 10
004gist:

cheesy grin

Don't allow tribalism kpai u
Come to London and other part of UK and see yoruba people. 7 in every black Nigeria na yoruba.
Come churches na yoruba full everywhere. The two houses have lived in and the one currently are all owned by yorubas.

Then you go change ur perception about life.

And what does that have to do with you?
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by 004gist: 9:14pm On Jul 10
NaijaPrince18:

And what does that have to do with you?
So what does igbo coming to Lagos has to do with u undecided
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by NaijaPrince18: 2:57am On Jul 11
004gist:

So what does igbo coming to Lagos has to do with u undecided
So it’s about Lagos again…
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by 004gist: 5:37am On Jul 11
NaijaPrince18:

So it’s about Lagos again…

So it's about igbos again :-
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by NaijaPrince18: 8:45pm On Jul 11
004gist:

So it's about igbos again :-
No it’s about SE your home
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by 004gist: 8:49pm On Jul 11
NaijaPrince18:

No it’s about SE your home
Clown
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by NaijaPrince18: 8:51pm On Jul 11
004gist:

Clown
Refugee
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by Afamed: 2:41am On Jul 12
Obaranje:
this is the present state of things in Nigeria obi is not our president but tinubu 40528141511_jpegb02b2277f747e669306d5ffe3c3036faice_jpeg9878ade91791c6c5bf22755d64d50ddd_fbimg1718889713331_jpeg0afa9fe93e7dd8603d73a782f8f04243
When Obi was a Gov in Anambra state,

poverty doubled in Anambra (fact-check me and win the Naira equivalent of $10,000)

Should you be talking of poverty here when under your Pandora fraud as a Gov, Anambra state poverty rate was doubled under him
Reno Omokiri

The more reason we call Una Zo-mb ees.
Re: Abia State University Workers Protest Over 11-Month Salary Arrears by adicious(m): 10:25am On Jul 18
adicious:

I work at ABSU. The fact is that Okezie Ikpeazu's administration owed us for 11 months but now it's 14 months. We were engaging the past government over payment. Non payment of these arrears was among the reason why we voted PDP out and the fact that LP promised to pay all arrears before the end of last year.
Till now, they've not paid the arrears and have started adding their own arrears by not paying us April, May and June salaries, hence the need for the protest.
We've been subjected to series of verifications and nothing so far to show for it. We've accepted the fact that all politicians are the same and don't want to sit and wait for another series of unpaid salaries to pile up again.

It is important that I notify this forum that I have received my April, May and June salaries. I just received June this morning. The Governor also promised to pay up the 11 months arrears from the previous administration before the end of the year.
It is important I keep you all up to date. It is still possible we will still go on strike by the end of our meeting today because of other issues we have with the government beyond payment of salary. The other grievances are: University Autonomy, TSA, Earned academic allowance and Unnecessary deductions from our salary.
I will update you with the outcome of the meeting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? / What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? / FG, ASUU Set October Deadline For Payment Of Salaries, Allowances’ Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.