Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan (48054 Views)

Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass / Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 9:49am On Jul 10
muyico:
seems like is pit bull very wicked dog!

Exactly what I was thinking. I can't think of any other dog that would have done such damage. But I am also wondering where the woman would have gotten a pit from...unless her kids gave her to take care for them.
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Nikes(m): 10:03am On Jul 10
DeeScan:
Make Dem show us pictures of the dog na ..

I dey suspect ekuke sha .. Nigerians too dey disrespect that breed..

Is the grandma the real owner of the dog??
Ekuke never does this kind of stuff. It's usually the foreign breeds
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by descarado: 10:03am On Jul 10
shocked shocked
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 10:05am On Jul 10
Vulcan24:
When dstv first came to the country selling for 999 something! A family reunion was on upstairs watching Hallmark channels and movie magic !

Their dog was locked in a cage with a trap door, in d evening the granddaughter unknown to everyone sauntered d stairs and spring the trapdoor of the dogs!

She was torn to pieces, these are dogs that eats raw flesh ! It was the grand mom's cries that alerted the house, the mother fainted instanta, the granddad a retired soldier and owner of the dog went in brought out his gun and started firing at the dog, the dog managed to escape most of the shots untill some rounds got him!

Police came in when they heard the gunshots, they couldn't do anything or even talk, the site was a disaster and too tragic, they left !

Guys! Dogs will always attack kids, any area u are not familiar with, carry ur kids in your hands and if u fall victim, shout and scream like craze ! Help would come!

Finally keep off dogs from kids!

Not all dogs. You didn't mention the breed of the dog. There are some specific breeds I would never visit a house if they have...pitbull, rottweiler, etc. I don't care how trained those dangerous dogs are, they always end up causing havoc. That's why I like Alsatian/German Shepherds. Even a Boerboel is far better than a pit or a rott.

i remember when the yahoo boys on my street had one massive boerboel always chained by the gate, scaring everyone that passed. One day I was passing and saw their little nephews (about 4-5 years old) hitting the dog on the head with rocks repeatedly. The dog was bleeding, and I moved closer to make the kids stop attacking the dog, do you believe this dog barked and charged towards me. But it didn't do anything to these little kids harming it. If that was a pitbull, it would have torn those kids to shreds.
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by kay29000(m): 10:23am On Jul 10
viodemus:
put lighter for im yansh or under belly, na quick.quick the dog go open mouth where e wan scream. or pour water for him nose slowly, directly in the nostrils.

Or if you fit get lion pee for cloth, wey dey like 1 month or less old, or even 2 months old, if the dog smell that pee, na to piaoo remain, e go be like mouse wey smell cat.

LMAO! Is this true grin
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by PontiusPirate(m): 10:33am On Jul 10
jamesversion:
Nkita ara. 🐕
Ezigbo Nkita ara
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DeeScan: 10:43am On Jul 10
Scandium:

Dey here dey speak grammar o. Boerboel is huge and too strong bro and it pose as danger to those around your surrounding. Including you, your neighbors, and your immediate family members.

If I may ask, why do people actually keep very strong and muscular dogs in crowded city areas. What is the main benefit, is it to chase thieves or what exactly. I just want to learn.

Those dogs are unpredictable and can go haywire at anytime and cause severe harms even to the owners. The funny thing is everyone believes their own dog is a saint and wont do it until it happens.
a well trained dog with enough socialization pose no threat to anyone except an intruder or when it probably sense it's owner being in danger..

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DeeScan: 10:58am On Jul 10
chccho:
When u chain and cage gog like a beast from monday to monday with small food what do u expect
abi ..

Some people go buy dog. Chain am from the onset, no socialization, no training and expect it to behave .. Even humans, the so called higher beings needs that...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DeeScan: 10:59am On Jul 10
Vickho:
I heard they become mad after every 5 years
myths ..
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 10:59am On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Well its people like BABANGBALI that owns this kinds of wicked thing like its owner
come make I bite you

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DeeScan: 11:01am On Jul 10
Maxitomxane:

It was a Pitbull.
it didn't say that in the story..
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DeeScan: 11:11am On Jul 10
Blendy77:
Man wey dog wan kill him sister dey fence dey throw stones whereas the woman not even the girls mother used her body to shield the girl. You see why mothers day plenty in a year? A mother even when she's not your biological mother is a mother indeed, always there to protect
what's your point nw ☹️☹️
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by 99thEnemy(m): 11:42am On Jul 10
Hezzyluv:
That must be a mad dog.
404 judgement befalls the dog.

It must be sent to the 404 academy which leads to its graduation to the pot. cool
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Love800(m): 11:45am On Jul 10
You said that the dog might be going through alot in the owners hands.
Can you mention what this "alot" means?
Akalia:
If you take home security into account when getting a dog then a guard dog by breed and training is the right option but if you want a pet dog around your home there are miniature dog breeds with friendly
predisposition even the local ekuke falls in this category. It depends on one's choice
In my own case I needed a guard dog that can ward of malevolent intruders so I went for a boerboel.
Large dog breeds do not pose any sort danger if they are early socialized, trained, and not abused. I bet the dog written of on this thread was going through a lot in the hands of the owner so much so that it drove the dog raving mad.
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Love800(m): 11:48am On Jul 10
German shepherd. That dog is big in size and vey quiet. But when it wants to pounce on an intruder, its very scary!
PUNANI01:
I love German Shepard! A nice dogn and ekuke is also nice too.
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Love800(m): 11:50am On Jul 10
When you talk of Caucasian sherpard, do you mean german shephard?
chiefkpokp:
That's why I love Caucasian shepherd, nothing will make them to get extremely hot tempered to the extent of bouncing on the owners. Buy friendly dog for house non go put ur killer for house o.
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Love800(m): 11:55am On Jul 10
Do german shepherd go crazy too?
I thought its a very quiet and reserved dog. Though i know its a big dog too.

When talking of german shephard, are you referring to the black ones?
9JAMac10:
😂. Intrude in my abode and hope to live to tell the story . German shepherd will make a human bbq out of you
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Akalia(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10
Love800:
You said that the dog might be going through alot in the owners hands.
Can you mention what this "alot" means?
Dog's like humans have needs to be met and if the needs are not met, the dog's overall wellbeing can be affected and will in turn reflect on the dog's behavior.
Needs such as early socialization with other animals and humans, this is to avoid the dog tilting towards excessive aggression growing up and in adult age.

Dog needs proper medical care-routine vaccination like anti-rabid, thripple DHP, deworming, among others.

Dog needs to exercise regularly, locking a dog up in the cage or chaining the dog can be very frustrating and unpleasant to a dog and can lead to evetntual aggression.
In such total neglect of a dog is detrimental, owning large breed dog is work and you have to be equal to the task. I own a boerboel mix so I know quite a bit.
Also feed a dog good ration of food as and when due. Hunger doesn't go well with large breed dogs. A hungry dog is a potential aggressor.
These are some few points for now.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Wasky101: 12:14pm On Jul 10
Socialize your dogs, stop locking them up in cages all day.
Bad owner creates a bad dog

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by chccho(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10
DeeScan:
abi ..

Some people go buy dog. Chain am from the onset, no socialization, no training and expect it to behave .. Even humans, the so called higher beings needs that...
Its pathetic the way people think of dogs.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DeeScan: 1:20pm On Jul 10
chccho:

Its pathetic the way people think of dogs.
it's just so pathetic... angry
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Love800(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10
Thanks so much.
This is so educative.
Akalia:
Dog's like humans have needs to be met and if the needs are not met, the dog's overall wellbeing can be affected and will in turn reflect on the dog's behavior.
Needs such as early socialization with other animals and humans, this is to avoid the dog tilting towards excessive aggression growing up and in adult age.

Dog needs proper medical care-routine vaccination like anti-rabid, thripple DHP, deworming, among others.

Dog needs to exercise regularly, locking a dog up in the cage or chaining the dog can be very frustrating and unpleasant to a dog and can lead to evetntual aggression.
In such total neglect of a dog is detrimental, owning large breed dog is work and you have to be equal to the task. I own a boerboel mix so I know quite a bit.
Also feed a dog good ration of food as and when due. Hunger doesn't go well with large breed dogs. A hungry dog is a potential aggressor.
These are some few points for now.
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Leemzyy(f): 2:19pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
come make I bite you
No be me and you
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 2:20pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
No be me and you
na your this thing I wan bite grin grin
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Leemzyy(f): 2:23pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
na your this thing I wan bite grin grin
Sorry whats that i mean what do you mean?
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Weknowbetter: 2:31pm On Jul 10
The owner looks like she barely eats, how was she feeding thus dog? I respect that she jumped into action to protect the child. Medical will have to rebuild her nose
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10
The best way to stop the dog is to finger the dog ass
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by chccho(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10
I grew up with dogs and i will still own dogs..
Dog is the best friend man can have in animal form. Loyal to death and highly intelligent.
I love German shepherds, Rottweilers and boerboels

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Akalia(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10
Love800:
Thanks so much.
This is so educative.
uwc
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Jul 10
Beremx:
Dog from hell. Even the owner wasn't safe. It's good the demon was killed.

Speedy recovery to the victims. Chai!
The owner was an Hero by standing her ground ... I so much respect that !
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by Litmus: 9:18pm On Jul 10
I came to read how this sort of thing never happens in developed countries only in Nigeria. How this country is a hell hole from which everyone must Jappa.

Written by someone from the UK...
Re: Dog Eats Flesh Off Girl’s Head, Attacks Owner Trying To Protect Victim In Ibadan by galantjoe(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10
This is high time govt should ban rearing of dogs. Dogs have caused more deaths than what it can protect

Many unknown breeds of dogs are being reared.
Nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bike Man Carrying 8 Dogs At The Back Seat (Photo) / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.