Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,340 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? (14140 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by pmarine: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
Why dem no just arrange beans chop the bread. This pius guy go like food sha
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Na beans and bread tins. Staple food for FEC
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by anishe(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
BUNCH OF USELESS CRAPS. When the world is fast developing in modern facilities, they are there munching cassava bread. i shake head in swahili
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by afuye(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
HOPE THE BREAD IS NOT A CALCULATED EFFORTS TO KILL OUR PRESIDENT OOO, AFTER I AM SURE THIS BREAD WILL COST MILLIONS FOR IT TO BE PREPARED FOR THE FEDERAL EXECUTIVES
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
xanadu333:

this pple chop moni stull want chop poor man agege bread

In line with this new spirit, next month they should have soaked garri and kulikuli.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by mimima(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
starch starch starch,
can wait to eat beans bread lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by catso(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
I wonder why some people don't see anything good about this country. There is nothing wrong in promoting bread of 40% cassava. If the government can support this everyone will benefit from it in the economy.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by jennyb2: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! dats if truely d bread na naija own.
but why anyim dey do like say d bread na
time bomb?
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by success4(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
When some people have not eaten anything this Retaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrted is showing his weakness like BEAF
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by velo10: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
The bread too resemble Agege bread
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by y2kaustin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
this men will never stop amusing and ridiculing the masses with their season films.i wonder whats the tittle of these one.may be "Agege" Anyim will play baba suwe in the movie
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by y2kaustin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
Now they are sharing National Bread,they have forgotten that Nigerian shall not live by bread alone,
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by gulfer: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hope this s not the last supper or some of these looters. their systems will surely malfunction soon from eating this cassava bread.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by gulfer: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
cool
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by gulfer: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
And look at the indisciplined ADC smiling rather than watching his principal.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Texther(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
good
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by shadrach77: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
;d ;d ;d

Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Sike(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
I need More pls
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by muyoto: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
Na wa O! see the was Anyim jsut dey attack the thing. . .
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by mystikal(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2011
They should clap for themselves
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Roland17(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2011
I am looking at the packaging of that bread and am really stunned, transparent Santana nylon with paper? oooo My God,
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by tpia5: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2011
The bread was made with 40% cassava

will it taste the same as regular agege bread?
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2011
ehie:

phreakrabbit:I love how he positions his arse while he farts so great

ROTFLMAO!!!

I've never laffed so hard grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by lagcity(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2011
mehn see as Anyim just monopolize bread. the guy on the left dey look like, Anyim take am easy ooo.

Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2011
^^^ which one of those two men is sambo? they look alike lol.

Northern men just dey watch. "Let him eat first, if na poison we go know".
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by gulfer: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2011
The more you look the less you see, that is a confirmed Agege bread and no cassava bread. They should show the cassava bread processing from scratch. I was taken in at first but not anymore, Deceitful leaders, to think they will ever do anything that will be inimical to their health. Nigerians are already on Garri (cassava), Fufu and Apwu (cassava) and Rogo (cassava) and they should do everything to retain 100% wheat bread. This is another Subsidy removal.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by kbsheshe(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2011
I don't believe it jo
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Tunjman(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2011
I just hope it won't be as costly as our indigenous ofada rice.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by werepeLeri: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2011
anishe:

BUNCH OF USELESS CRAPS. When the world is fast developing in modern facilities, they are there munching cassava bread. i shake head in swahili

Me think you are the useless one who opens his mouth to say anything that comes into it without first thinking.
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by DeepSoul(f): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2011
Nigerians sha!!

Something good has obviously come out of this, will it kill you people to commend it?!

Ahn ahn! grin
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by jmaine: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2011
gulfer:

The more you look the less you see, that is a confirmed Agege bread and no cassava bread. They should show the cassava bread processing from scratch. I was taken in at first but not anymore, Deceitful leaders, to think they will ever do anything that will be inimical to their health. Nigerians are already on Garri (cassava), Fufu and Apwu (cassava) and Rogo (cassava) and [size=20pt]they should do everything to retain 100% wheat bread. This is another Subsidy removal. [/size]

Oya clap for yaself . . . . e be like say your wheat import or buying and selling business dey threatened . .
Re: Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? by Chiori(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2011
E be like say G.E.J. funny pass Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: Wife & Children? / Reps Angry Over Committees’ Allocation By Dogara / UNGA: Aisha Buhari Missing As First Ladies Protest Against Rape, Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.