Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,028 members, 7,973,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:08 PM

Electronic Voting And Mailed Ballot Papers Are Too Risky - Elon Musk - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Electronic Voting And Mailed Ballot Papers Are Too Risky - Elon Musk (10205 Views)

Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Electronic Voting And Mailed Ballot Papers Are Too Risky - Elon Musk by ijebosb: 6:42pm On Jul 15
DaddyCoool:

No college education does not mean uneducated.
Besides, it is NOT a Trump/Biden divide, rather it is a Republican/Democrat divide. See below

Hmm.. what would you consider an uneducated person to be then? You think you learn necessary critical thinking skills solely by a high school education if that?
Yes it is a Republican Democrat divide. And Trump is a Republican. But he has accelerated the divide. It's hard to have critical thinking skills and listen to Trump and not think he's a dumbass. It's why most Westerners in other countries dislike him as well.

It's also the reason why if you look at the Economy or any issue, the US usually fares better under Democratic Presidents. The only thing Republicans do well is Propaganda and fake religion.

But, you're spinning. Name one tangible thing Trump has done or one policy you think was effective for the US or that you would want to import into Nigeria, since I'm assuming that's where you live.
Re: Electronic Voting And Mailed Ballot Papers Are Too Risky - Elon Musk by DaddyCoool: 7:10pm On Jul 15
ijebosb:

Hmm.. what would you consider an uneducated person to be then? You think you learn necessary critical thinking skills solely by a high school education if that?
Yes it is a Republican Democrat divide. And Trump is a Republican. But he has accelerated the divide. It's hard to have critical thinking skills and listen to Trump and not think he's a dumbass. It's why most Westerners in other countries dislike him as well.

It's also the reason why if you look at the Economy or any issue, the US usually fares better under Democratic Presidents. The only thing Republicans do well is Propaganda and fake religion.

But, you're spinning. Name one tangible thing Trump has done or one policy you think was effective for the US or that you would want to import into Nigeria, since I'm assuming that's where you live.

Personally, by the time I finished secondary school I already had all the formal education I needed. The rest of education was just learning a trade.

American economy was doing great under Trump before covid. So were immigration and oil - US was totally oil independent.

I saw a video (I'll find and post it) where Europeans were asked to make noise for who they support as various American leaders were mentioned. Trump's noise was by far the loudest
Re: Electronic Voting And Mailed Ballot Papers Are Too Risky - Elon Musk by ijebosb: 7:58pm On Jul 15
DaddyCoool:

Personally, by the time I finished secondary school I already had all the formal education I needed. The rest of education was just learning a trade.

American economy was doing great under Trump before covid. So were immigration and oil - US was totally oil independent.

I saw a video (I'll find and post it) where Europeans were asked to make noise for who they support as various American leaders were mentioned. Trump's noise was by far the loudest

Since you brought your personal education into this, no insult meant, but you didn't get the formal education you needed. Look at this conversation. You have been consistently wrong about most of what you posted here. Mostly, because you don't know how to research and when you try, you don't know how to be sufficiently critical of what you read to understand the inherent biases of the writers. Those are signs of being undereducated where it matters. Look it , you want to post a video of people cheering about world leaders. What does that prove? What is the sample size of those people? Where did those people come from? To think that something like that would be dispositive of anything, is flawed reasoning.

Honest, you should assume most of everything you know about the US is wrong.

US was never fully oil independent. Gas prices were lower because of the pandemic, no one drove. In fact. gas prices were so low, Trump made an agreement with OPEC to cut oil supply so that the prices would rebound and increase. So US gas prices started rising under Trump. I included a couple of sources.

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production
The deal will reduce output by 9.7 million barrels a day. While significant, the cut falls far short of what is needed to bring oil production in line with demand.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/business/energy-environment/opec-russia-saudi-arabia-oil-coronavirus.html
Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources
https://www.reuters.com/article/economy/special-report-trump-told-saudi-cut-oil-supply-or-lose-us-military-support--idUSKBN22C1V3/
Why Trump is Pushing for Higher Oil Prices
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/business/dealbook/oil-price-opec-deal.html

But under Biden the US is at an all time high with Oil and Energy production. In fact outside of inflation every metric is better under Biden than Trump. The US Economy generally does better under Democratic Presidents.

Immigration is the only area that was doing ok and that was because the border was largely shut down due to a Covid Health Emergency law. After Covid, you couldn't use the law. The problem with the border is that asylum(look it up) is a US law. A president can't arbitrarily change that. The law has to be rewritten which the Republicans won't do.

You can google most of this stuff yourself. Again, assume everything you think you know about the US is wrong. It is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Russia Wants To Create North And South Korea In Ukraine' / White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions / Hitler Said True Jews Were Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.