Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,064 members, 7,973,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

Through The Door - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Through The Door (71 Views)

Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory / No Entry Here Unless You Have An Invite. Bouncer At The Door!!! / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Through The Door by PCHC(m): 1:07am On Jul 10
[Ezekiel 8:7 AKJV] - And He brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

[Ezekiel 8:7 NIV] - Then He brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

Learn this:

Even though God brought you to the entrance or to an open door, it still may not be a sign He is directing you to enter or go through that door or entrance. You may have to patiently wait and watch, for there may be another secret or hidden door, besides the obvious door, which the Lord would show you and directly tell you to enter through, even if it's a small hole you have to dig through to enter or it's an unattractive opening. Don't just sing God will make a way where there seems to be no way, but also know that God may make a way where there are different ways already. He does not only make way where there is no way, but He also makes way where there is way already existing, but leading through different paths. So walk closely with God and His Wisdom to choose the right way.

In the bible verse above, the Lord God brought Ezekiel to the entrance or doorway into the court of the temple, but Ezekiel was not rash to enter or go through the doorway: he wisely awaited the Lord’s instruction, and he was rewarded with unveiled eyes to discover a hole on the wall, which those who are impatient would not have easily seen or would have ignored on their way in.

[Ezekiel 8:8 AMP] - He said to me, “Son of man, now dig into the wall.” And when I had dug into the wall, behold, there was an entrance.

[Ezekiel 8:8 NIV] - He said to me, “Son of man, now dig into the wall.” So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

Who wrote the song, “This little light of mine, I am gonna let it shine?” Now applying that to the little hole or opening you found, you make work on the hole under the instruction of the Lord, digging through to enlarging your way until you turn the little hole into a opening to a doorway or passage that will take you faster, quicker and more direct to your discoveries and destinations. This is better than following the easier, the faster, the least resisting door, which may not have ever bring you into the place of such discoveries or destinations, but is sure the path that multitude do follow.

[‭Matthew 7:13-14 NIV‬] — “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

In the top bible verse here, the Lord God taught Ezekiel to dig through the narrow hole on the wall just by a broader and more obvious or conventional the entrance/doorway: and following the Lord’s instruction, he dug until the narrow or harder hole opened to another hidden or secret doorway inside the walls, but inconspicuous.

[Ezekiel 8:9 AMP] - And He said to me, “Go in and see the wicked, repulsive acts that they are committing here.”

[Ezekiel 8:9 NIV] - And He said to me, “Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here.”

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

Now the hurdles may not be over at just finding the secret right door after going through rigorous narrow or hard way: sometimes, you may approach the right and secret door you found, but reading the signs of where it leads or what to find if you enter through the door may also be scary or discouraging. Fear not, and be not discouraged: rather rest in knowing the Lord God is He who chose the door and leads you through, irrespective of the signs, horrors, unpleasantness etc, behind the door.

[‭Psalms 23:4 NIV‬] — Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

In the top bible verse here above, the Lord God Himself to Ezekiel the sign of what's contained behind the door or what kind of things he would see/experience when he goes into the door; and though the things would be unpleasant or heartbreaking, yet He instructed him to go through the door. In other cases different, but in this case it was: “Go in and behold iniquities, abominations and wickedness don't inside there.” Brethren, it's not to see these things. The bible says that the righteous man, Lot, in seeing and hearing the wickedness in Sodom vexed his soul daily (2 Peter 2:cool. It's not easy to be seeing and hearing the badnews, wickedness and sufferings in the world and in my country; and worst are those happening among believers or churches.

I remember in my childhood days, there was a Christian music in my language (Igbo) sang by “Bro Luke Ezeji;” (in those days, most of the recorded Christian music in my language were purely sermons, messages or preaching in songs and music instrument such that sinners would be warned and converted. Somehow most of waves of gospel music later dominated the churches that match the era of prosperity gospel preachers that have plagued the churches now were not so then. The kind of gospel songs then were centered in Christ, heaven, repentance, and judgment of God to come, and yet they were anointed and inspiring music despite carrying such messages).

Now the translation of the particular song (by Brother Luke Ezeji) in English would mean, “Go inside the holy house (temple) to see the things that are committed in there; If you go into the holy house (temple), you will see abominations done therein: some are holding grudges/malice, some are liars/fraudulent, some are gossipers or busybodies, some are idolaters, some are fornicators (etc): these are supposedly the ‘children of God’ who say they are believers… including those leaders who are supposed to oversee the holy house…”

Though I did not know why all those things were being said about the holy house or church of God, and they were scary for my young mind then to imagine such things in the holy house of God, feeling the singers were like some sort of Jehovah’s witnesses. But now I look back and feel what he was saying concerning the holy house and churches was an understatement. In the top bible verse here above, God Himself said similar things to Ezekiel, saying, “Go in and see the wicked, repulsive acts and abominations that they are committing here.”

(1) (Reply)

Art Of The False Preacher #7 / Lateness To Mosque / Isaiah 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.