Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

Has Anyone Used A Professional Cleaning Service? Share Your Experiences! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Used A Professional Cleaning Service? Share Your Experiences! (55 Views)

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed On A Sunday Service? Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used A Professional Cleaning Service? Share Your Experiences! by Themopandbroom: 5:26am On Jul 10
Hey everyone,

I'm constantly feeling overwhelmed with keeping up with cleaning my house, especially with work and other commitments. I've been considering hiring a professional cleaning service, but I'm a little unsure.

Has anyone here used a professional cleaning service? I'd love to hear about your experiences! What were the pros and cons?

Here are some specific questions I have:

Was it worth the cost?
How did you find a reputable cleaning company?
Were you happy with the quality of the cleaning?
Were the cleaners reliable and trustworthy?
Would you recommend using a professional cleaning service to others?
I'm hoping to learn more about the pros and cons before making a decision. Feel free to share your experiences (good or bad) - any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
The Mop and Broom

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Activate My JRFX Account? / Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period Of Years And Water Collector / How To Control Appetite And Body Mass | Crave Burner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.