Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,819 members, 7,930,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People (9417 Views)

Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border. / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Krismas(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10
Obaranje:
do you know how many soldiers and police officers Boko Haram have killed so far? Go and do your fact check and come back you bloody
terrorist.
grin to focusing on this current conflict alone, hamas has not only obliterate over 300k IDF, it has mobilized regional resistance against israel, blocking the red sea against israel and over 65 other nations.
firing rockets into israel, almost everyday, for 9months, making close to 3million israelis flee the country, making over 300k israelis displaced from their homes.
causing the government to lose more than 80billion USD in war cost and still counting.
now, ur turn. give me boko sats.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Spreadlove8888(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10
Peace ✌️
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by sunboy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10
Floky215:
You price you pay....simple as ABC....!!

You know it’s hypocritical when you Judge and crucify Russia but praise Israel ?? They should both be getting condemned equally for these acts against civilian populations.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by sunboy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10
SeeWahala:
Hamas should come out and fight and stop hiding behind civilians angry

When Russia does the same, Russia is evil. Israel do the same then it’s justified. grin
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Krismas(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10
Pharaoh4rin:

There's no such thing as true justice. Not in heaven or on earth.
cheesy there, i agree with you.
so, let winner of the war, take it all
since justice is the right of the victor

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by sunboy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10
mooremoney:
Trump should be become the next US president and end this war shit all over the world. Biden is too weak like Tinubu

Hahaha another user that’s out of touch with the reality.

If Trump wins:
Support for Ukraine may stop, and Ukraine is on its own, or left with EU to help.

Support for Israel with quadruple, that’s if he doesn’t even send the US army to Gaza and Iran grin
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by sunboy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10
Yugoslavia247:
How many times una wan post this news.
Islam is a cancer to the world.
If you hate everyone except yourself then you will be hated by everyone.

India bomb blast
Terror in north east
Russian attacks
Terror in Middle East
All pledge allegiance to one god.
And a pedophile.

It is gullible to think that there’s no Christians in Gaza.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10
Krismas:
cheesy there, i agree with you.
so, let winner of the war, take it all
since justice is the right of the victor

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by salem1996: 7:40pm On Jul 10
Obaranje:
according to your own terrorist analysis. You would have brought out pictures of Biafra children and women including the devastated south east after the civil war and yet Nigeria didn't win the war abi?

All terrorist must obey like it or not. Between you have not answered my question.

Does the fact that ipob and Boko Haram kill and capture one or three Nigeria army or police officers fighting insurgency destroy their checking point and vehicles means that Nigeria is going down/losing while ipob and Boko Haram is wining

You are still running away from this
question . This is your own terrorist analysis of wining a war and not leveling an entire enclave and destroying all that is there is winning a war.

Are you saying ipob, Boko Haram and bandit are wining Nigeria and bringing it down?

The last I checked Nigeria has budgeted a lot in the fight against ipob bandit and Boko Haram. And they are killing soldiers burning military base and vehicles

So Nigeria is losing and will soon run out of south east and North East abi? You be really low budget terrorist.

In other news hamas terrorist can not die and rest in peace ot20240710121957_jpeg57e3f31bb97f101a9afdbefc114e93e6
Next time you qoute someone, know who you are qouting or better still, reread the qoute so you don't end up typing a long grammar that doesn't relate with the qoute or at least relate your illustrations to the qoute.

Not everyone have time to go through the rigour of reading books on wisdom written by fools.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Obaranje: 8:40pm On Jul 10
Krismas:
grin to focusing on this current conflict alone, hamas has not only obliterate over 300k IDF, it has mobilized regional resistance against israel, blocking the red sea against israel and over 65 other nations.
firing rockets into israel, almost everyday, for 9months, making close to 3million israelis flee the country, making over 300k israelis displaced from their homes.
causing the government to lose more than 80billion USD in war cost and still counting.
if lie no kill you propaganda go destroy you.

See as pressTV and aljazeera don dabaru your life.

Mean while hamas cannot even rest in peace in death3_screenshot20240710121957_jpeg57e3f31bb97f101a9afdbefc114e93e6

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Obaranje: 8:57pm On Jul 10
salem1996:

Next time you qoute someone, know who you are qouting or better still, reread the qoute so you don't end up typing a long grammar that doesn't relate with the qoute or at least relate your illustrations to the qoute.

Not everyone have time to go through the rigour of reading books on wisdom written by fools.
measure your age and your write up you will notice that you are a dingbat illiterate with a very low sense of comprehension and reasoning on technical issues that has to do with long write up for proper clarification and for the main point to stand out

If I say, you are privilege to be an illiterate am upgrading you. going by your sense of reasoning that can hardly catch up with lengthy write up, you are a pre epoc dingbat.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Obaranje: 9:02pm On Jul 10
Krismas:
yea this is where the Israeli are running to nowjpeg)

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Obaranje: 9:07pm On Jul 10
Krismas:
you are still running away from the question that is right before you.
In other news see your fellow terrorist, they can't even rest in peace even at death hot20240710121957_jpeg57e3f31bb97f101a9afdbefc114e93e6

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by salem1996: 9:25pm On Jul 10
Obaranje:
measure your age and your write up you will notice that you are a dingbat illiterate with a very low sense of comprehension and reasoning on technical issues that has to do with long write up for proper clarification and for the main point to stand out

If I say, you are privilege to be an illiterate am upgrading you. going by your sense of reasoning that can hardly catch up with lengthy write up, you are a pre epoc dingbat.

grin grin grin no be your fault, na Google, phone and Nairaland no get age and literacy test to determine who use them. If only it was so, you could have passed the age test, but literacy, naaaaaaaaa. Probably will have to wait to be born again by your mum, this time around properly and in a well Coordinated manner. She just didn't want to be named among murderers, but killing you was probably her first options if the law had permit that. Rest in peace, I know your full human-sized but piglet brain will still misunderstand this one tongue
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Ovacoma: 9:27pm On Jul 10
Next time, if someone brings israelis as hostages to your community and you are rejoicing, remember what you and people around you will suffer. Many of those that entered Israel on October 7 are now dead! What is the gain now and the multimillion dollar tunnels built over many year being made useless in few months?
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Ovacoma: 9:43pm On Jul 10
Can we compare israel and Russia? No.Only morons will even be thinking about that. Ukrainians didn't enter Russia to kill and kidnap any Russian.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by lagosrd: 9:43pm On Jul 10
Elsueno:

If ISREAL is actually fighting Hamas like Russia is fighting Ukraine....with same offers & conditions...I WOULD HAVE BEING ON ISREALI SIDE

There is a lot of difference my brother. Israeli is fighting for survival unfortunately collateral damages are involved

Unlike

Russia who is a bully using a small productive nation as a scape goat . Why can't he open war on Poland and Sweden who just joined NATO. He is just buying time. His time is up
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Empiree: 10:00pm On Jul 10
Atheists in western world are better than religious Christians in Africa

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Empiree: 10:01pm On Jul 10
The president who truly understands

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Ovacoma: 10:13pm On Jul 10
Empiree:
Can Palestinians stand for atheists and the LGBTQ the way they are standing for Palestinians under any conditions? Palestinians are cancer, it will surely consumer the host and the people standing for them. Ask why no neighboring countries want to accommodate them? Jordan and Kuwait will tell you their experiences.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Ovacoma: 10:17pm On Jul 10
Empiree:
The president who truly understands
Palestinians don't want any state, all they want is the destruction of the state of Israel, which is impossible. Therefore, no Palestinian state!
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Empiree: 10:24pm On Jul 10
The world knows who is terrorist

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Empiree: 10:26pm On Jul 10
Ovacoma:

Palestinians don't want any state, all they want is the destruction of the state of Israel, which is impossible. Therefore, no Palestinian state!

Ovacoma:

Can Palestinians stand for atheists and the LGBTQ the way they are standing for Palestinians under any conditions? Palestinians are cancer, it will surely consumer the host and the people standing for them. Ask why no neighboring countries want to accommodate them? Jordan and Kuwait will tell you their experiences.

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Empiree: 10:29pm On Jul 10
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Empiree: 10:44pm On Jul 10

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10
salem1996:

Israel is acting right, my only concern is the Kids that knows nothing. Go and read about the Intifada.
Have some rest

You just said isreal is acting right, and in the same sentence you said you are concerned about the kids?

So Israel killing children is acting right?
What makes them different from Hamas?

Justifying terrorism(killing children) in the name self defence
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by Obaranje: 10:54pm On Jul 10
salem1996:

grin grin grin no be your fault, na Google, phone and Nairaland no get age and literacy test to determine who use them. If only it was so, you could have passed the age test, but literacy, naaaaaaaaa. Probably will have to wait to be born again by your mum, this time around properly and in a well Coordinated manner. She just didn't want to be named among murderers, but killing you was probably her first options if the law had permit that. Rest in peace, I know your full human-sized but piglet brain will still misunderstand this one tongue
I can actually see it not your fault, but the fault of your mother who gave birth to you with excess infection which has indeed affected your true sense of reasoning

Your sense have been blinded with amblyopia and other forms of dangerous local infections contract from your mother during birth, as she got pregnant by your father inside the gutter.

Not actually your fault I can understand were your madness is all coming from. Good news is you can still be cured if you maintain a regular schedule of your medication and stay out of nairaland for sometime as you go for mental evaluation from time to time.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10
Obaranje:
you have not hear the one that happened in Kaduna Maiduguri about Nigeria air force bombing civilian target

If they want to bomb the whole east wetin come concern me? Na me send them to go form terrorist for there?

If you collaborate with terrorist, you die with the terrorist

So you definitely agree with Nigerian army killing children? in the name of fighting terrorists?
Did those children hurt anybody?

You are all a bunch of hypocrites who do nothing but hate
And worse of all y'all claim Christians
Thesame act with Muslims that defend isis and Hamas

Y'all are going straight to hell at the end.
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by salem1996: 11:22pm On Jul 10
Obaranje:
I can actually see it not your fault, but the fault of your mother who gave birth to you with excess infection which has indeed affected your true sense of reasoning

Your sense have been blinded with amblyopia and other forms of dangerous local infections contract from your mother during birth, as she got pregnant by your father inside the gutter.

Not actually your fault I can understand were your madness is all coming from. Good news is you can still be cured if you maintain a regular schedule of your medication and stay out of nairaland for sometime as you go for mental evaluation from time to time.

Nothing way funny me pass the bolded statement.... grin grin grin

Frustration no good seriously. Baba no even fit make one coherent sentence way even sweet for mouth.

Believe me you, ask your mum her greatest regrets in life, she won't point you, she'll rather point your Dad for not using condom during the sex that conceived you.

Doesn't matter other errors she's made, this one right here, is her greatest of all times tongue
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by salem1996: 11:27pm On Jul 10
Empiree:

You also don't need to be an Israeli to realised that there are innocent people held captives for nothing as an offence
Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by salem1996: 11:37pm On Jul 10
Obaranje:

Forgive me for the insults....
I shouldn't trade words by all means....

Re: Israeli Air Strike Kills 29 People At Gaza Camp For Displaced People by lizzywilliams40(f): 12:17am On Jul 11
Watch about how a man drank his whole life out with beer...
https://youtube.com/shorts/iAzs2cRgke4?si=idOEe8mGJgmhlFA9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

School Resumes In China, See Photos Of Students' Dressing And Covering. / Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia / Nelson Mandela Banknotes Issued In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.