Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,788 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:10 AM

Will I End Up Like This ? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will I End Up Like This ? (28675 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? / Will I Regret Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by abba190: 8:51pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:
Good morning Nairaland.
I have been deeply troubled lately over my health, I had written about this here years back but it keeps growing bad daily .

I had been diagnosed staphylococcus and as a matter of fact , it's a product of ignorance and not sexual exploit because I had my first sex at age 26 and before then I was never sexually active .

My life is in ruins now cos I'm closing to the year of marriage and my sexual life is nothing and to cap it all, my girl is even a virgin and being that I'm not sexually effective, I couldn't even disflower the period she stayed at my place and because of that , I pretended I was not sexually interested so it won't sound I was after sex as she had labeled all men to be .

House , even if I end up not having a wife in life , my health now is in a big mess as my private parts inches like what I can't even quality, pls house , if anybody has a lasting solution to this , the person should as a matter of urgency help me cos I'm dying in silence .

I had been defrauded repeatedly because I was looking for solutions to this menace , how can I be living, money I don't have , healthy life , I can't enjoy , haba! Life isn't just fair to me .
go to hospital
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11
Curious345:
Sad .

Please also get tested for HIV too. And herpes and hepatitis ..

So if they all come out clean..

Then do a urine m/c/s. Also do a semen culture test too..

Now I am very sure there are bacteria 🦠🦠 in that culture , check the drugs you're most sensitive to and begin treatment .. also have the doctor inspect your prostate too, could be that the infection has entered there too. So you may require some form of prostate massage to drain out the Infetious fluids there

You should be fine in no distant time.

And by the way ,how were you able to find a virgin? Do you attend deeper life Bible church ?

You sure do know what you are talking about. But do you think Op is ready for all these?
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by EreluRoz: 8:52pm On Jul 11
How will you have sex with someone without being tested to confirm both of you are healthy and free from STDs? You people joke with your life easily
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Nwiboko26(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11
Please change your diet entirely, stop taking sugary stuffs, process food and alcohol. Drink plenty of water and eat more of fruits, veggies and natural food. Indulge in exercise and draw closer to God. Lastly make sure you take your hygiene seriously.

Note: sugary stuffs contributes to the growth of most infections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Curious345: 8:52pm On Jul 11
maasoap:

You sure do know what you are talking about. But do you think Op is ready for all these?

I hope he is anyways

1 Like

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by dongalaxy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11
rapheal5:
You still don't sound serious, you only mention itching, is that all your problem? you need to explain in details, prick rise or e no rise, do you feel pain, is there pus, do you come in minutes, how hard is the prick and what color is your sperm, watery or thick?

You sound like a medical personnel, my sexual life is zero, I had explained to doctor that I do come in less than 1minute but he detested the claim stating the impossibly of a man to come in less than a minute but I laughed knowing that's my experience.

For my dick, very flaccid, I didn't really take cognisance of my sperm color but not too watery and for pus , there's uses to be pus occasionally
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by codedly: 8:55pm On Jul 11
Have you heard about jinja herbal extracts it's curative.08033232257 let's get it treated
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by SamuelLoch: 8:55pm On Jul 11
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by dongalaxy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11
Berankis:

Are you in Lagos?

No, Abuja base
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by zebszebs: 8:56pm On Jul 11
Emmabyte:
Happy slave why are you this angry hope you are not thinking suicide already

Singular and plural usage is taught in primary school.

Here you are with full adult pubic hair, not knowing its usage.

A smelly semi-illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by jeromestarks: 8:56pm On Jul 11
maasoap:

Na sex u dey hype like this? Sex that no be everyday thing. I would have agreed with you if you had mentioned gambling or alcohol
Sex has spiritual implications. Don't underestimate it my son.

1 Like

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by overseasnbeyond: 8:57pm On Jul 11
Why are you so inconsistent about your lies, I have gone through all your post and at no time you talked about having staphylococcus. Solution to your problem is to get a job and stop chasing sympathy otherwise na same same.
dongalaxy:
Good morning Nairaland.
I have been deeply troubled lately over my health, I had written about this here years back but it keeps growing bad daily .

I had been diagnosed staphylococcus and as a matter of fact , it's a product of ignorance and not sexual exploit because I had my first sex at age 26 and before then I was never sexually active .

My life is in ruins now cos I'm closing to the year of marriage and my sexual life is nothing and to cap it all, my girl is even a virgin and being that I'm not sexually effective, I couldn't even disflower the period she stayed at my place and because of that , I pretended I was not sexually interested so it won't sound I was after sex as she had labeled all men to be .

House , even if I end up not having a wife in life , my health now is in a big mess as my private parts inches like what I can't even quality, pls house , if anybody has a lasting solution to this , the person should as a matter of urgency help me cos I'm dying in silence .

I had been defrauded repeatedly because I was looking for solutions to this menace , how can I be living, money I don't have , healthy life , I can't enjoy , haba! Life isn't just fair to me .
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by franchasofficia: 9:00pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:
Good morning Nairaland.

How did you know you have staph; have you been properly diagnosed? Did you carry out a comprehensive lab test, and did you do culture and sensitivity test to know the right antibiotics to take so you don't end up taking antibiotics that your body system is resistant to?

You need to go back to the lab, a competent lab to run a thorough test to know what the problem is.

Staph is a treatable infection, and almost all humans have some elements of staph. Stop panicking, go for a proper test first.

If the test confirms you have just staph, do a culture and sensitivity test to know the antibiotics your body is resistant to, you can tell them to check if you are resistant to rocephin injection, and before you start it, get 1000mg vitamin c and take for like 2 weeks nonstop, one tab daily then take the rocephin injection as prescribed by a Doctor.

While doing this, gather all your boxers and burn them and get a new one as soon as you complete the injection.

Please don't use rocephin injection if you haven't done a test to confirm you are truly suffering from staphylococcus arreus infection.

Quick recovery
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Eriokanmi: 9:05pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:
Good morning Nairaland.

The best solution anyone can think of is confess your sin and repent genuinely. Then have faith in God that He can heal you.Then fast and pray for just 3 days, break every 6 pm and commit it to God. Call me names if it didn't go.
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by dongalaxy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11
Cesarr1:

Like how many months has the bacteria been in your body ?
That's a good start
Secondly do not use antibiotics injection from pharmacy or hospital , it won't work and wound only make the bact to adapt and grow stronger .. use herbs if I must say ..
During my time , wasted money on injection , until I used on herbs .. herbal medicine o
2 weeks pores don clear no scratching at night
I can help u get the herbs ,, for free
I'll help u ...
I'm not collecting a dime

I will be sincerely glad of you can
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by kumbhuru: 9:07pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:

You sound like a medical personnel, my sexual life is zero, I had explained to doctor that I do come in less than 1minute but he detested the claim stating the impossibly of a man to come in less than a minute but I laughed knowing that's my experience.

For my dick, very flaccid, I didn't really take cognisance of my sperm color but not too watery and for pus , there's uses to be pus occasionally
You have uti
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by dongalaxy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11
franchasofficia:
How did you know you have staph; have you been properly diagnosed? Did you carry out a comprehensive lab test, and did you do culture and sensitivity test to know the right antibiotics to take so you don't end up taking antibiotics that your body system is resistant to?

You need to go back to the lab, a competent lab to run a thorough test to know what the problem is.

Staph is a treatable infection, and almost all humans have some elements of staph. Stop panicking, go for a proper test first.

If the test confirms you have just staph, do a culture and sensitivity test to know the antibiotics your body is resistant to, you can tell them to check if you are resistant to rocephin injection, and before you start it, get 1000mg vitamin c and take for like 2 weeks nonstop, one tab daily then take the rocephin injection as prescribed by a Doctor.

While doing this, gather all your boxers and burn them and get a new one as soon as you complete the injection.

Please don't use rocephin injection if you haven't done a test to confirm you are truly suffering from staphylococcus arreus infection.

Quick recovery

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Curious345: 9:08pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:

No, Abuja base

Abuja girls dey always carry special infection for Bodi..

Bacteria from that side dey carry horn,if you site am under microscope
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by GENES11S: 9:09pm On Jul 11
Zip up. No let 5 to 15 minutes fun ruin your life.

After the 15 minutes, you still have 23 hours and 45 minutes in the same day. Be wise people.

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Sultannayef: 9:10pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:
I'm suffering staphylococcus infection and it's ridiculous effects is eating me up , I have zero sex life , deep inching in all my private parts.

I had tried different solutions yet to no avail, I had been defrauded repeatedly because I was seeking a solution to this problem .

I'm tired, I turned to God when drugs isn't responding, yet, same problem persist .
That's my problem

Buy this supplement and take it for three months and then be on maintenance dose for six months
It must clear it but the only issue is that the meds is too expensive. I used it for a very stubborn and bad case and it worked.
hu58 - high potency bacillus subtilis
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by dododawa1: 9:12pm On Jul 11
Spiritual problem

Or

Village people
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by 7upnigeria: 9:13pm On Jul 11
rapheal5:
You still don't sound serious, you only mention itching, is that all your problem? you need to explain in details, prick rise or e no rise, do you feel pain, is there pus, do you come in minutes, how hard is the prick and what color is your sperm, watery or thick?

What is the colour of your own problem. The guy has staph, do you have the treatment or know someone who has d treatment, datsall?
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by dongalaxy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11
Sapasenator:
I wonder why people complain of the inability to deflower. Rub KY jelly on your thumb when she is aroused, deflower with your thumb, and then follow up with the pen*is. How hard can this be? It is not only your pen*nis that is involved in sex.

For Staph, it is not the end of life bro, your mindset is very important in this game of life, and at 26, it is too early to give up on life.

I'm not 26 bro, I'm a 31 years old man .
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by TheGift: 9:17pm On Jul 11
omooba969:
Op, why is your gf still a virgin? undecided

You want Him to infect her and destroy her life abi?
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by charlsecy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by scriptures01: 9:21pm On Jul 11
THE STAPHYLOCOCCUS INFECTION SCAM
Do you know that STAPHYLOCOCCUS is NOT a sexually transmitted infection? Do you know anyone that has fallen victim of the scam perpetrated with this bacteria by quacks?
watch the video and learn

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=584896333088116
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by charlsecy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:
I had been diagnosed staphylococcus
CharleyBright:
Zero sex life with staph, bow is that
ZakiZaki1:
How can you have a nearly zero sex life and contacted STI....
Staph is not an STI. Research up...
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by EreluRoz: 9:27pm On Jul 11
Sapasenator:
I wonder why people complain of the inability to deflower. Rub KY jelly on your thumb when she is aroused, deflower with your thumb, and then follow up with the pen*is. How hard can this be? It is not only your pen*nis that is involved in sex.

For Staph, it is not the end of life bro, your mindset is very important in this game of life, and at 26, it is too early to give up on life.
Professor
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by rapheal5(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11
dongalaxy:

For the prick wey no rise that one na minor issue, e go rise u go fear, but what's more important is your sperm count and motility...You need to run a test asap or see if you can find an andrologist, most definitely at FMC...You need to be fast about it because long time infection like this if not treated properly can render you infertile.
After treatment and confirmation that you are ok, cultivate the habit of taking ginger tea twice a month,buy it from herb sellers boil and drink for 3 to 4 days...
Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Sapasenator: 9:28pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
Professor

Calm down my sister-in-the-Lord. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by Amustical(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11
Go all this iya alagbo and first buy tell them correct ina orun herbs. Don't know the English name oooo. Thou am not a medical personnel. But since I don know woman I never encountered it heard from any of my friends wey dey street say staphylococcus dey inch. If you are in Lagos go to all this people wey dey sell agbo

dongalaxy:
I'm suffering staphylococcus infection and it's ridiculous effects is eating me up , I have zero sex life , deep inching in all my private parts.

I had tried different solutions yet to no avail, I had been defrauded repeatedly because I was seeking a solution to this problem .

I'm tired, I turned to God when drugs isn't responding, yet, same problem persist .
That's my problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / Top 10 Most Damaging Brain Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.