Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,020 members, 7,896,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope (3190 Views)

Effects Of Using A Swollen Power Bank / OPPO Reno 7 Unboxing, Microscope Camera And Full Review + Price (photos) / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by BornofGod108(m): 10:52am On Jul 10
See what was found in noodles using a microscope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlo_GBtgQkQ?si=BlLdwFoB-7LqDKdm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 11:29am On Jul 10
BornofGod108:
See what was found in noodles using a microscope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlo_GBtgQkQ?si=BlLdwFoB-7LqDKdm

They will die when you boil it. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by SpaceX: 12:28pm On Jul 10
HeatSeeker:

abi, but it's still a junk food
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by UcheKingsley1: 12:38pm On Jul 10
I see double food, grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by Emmabyte: 12:43pm On Jul 10
Use the same Microscope on this government and see how useless Tinubu is

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10
SpaceX:
abi, but it's still a junk food

Noodles is not junk food. You would be surprised.
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by jumper524(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10
UcheKingsley1:
I see double food, grin
na odogu you be.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by SporaD8: 1:38pm On Jul 10
Person wey Hunger dey catch no dey too reason Salt.

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by bdon12: 1:57pm On Jul 10
HeatSeeker:

How is it not junk?
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by sukar886: 1:59pm On Jul 10
Very good noddle and meat,very delicious
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10
bdon12:

How is it not junk?

Baba abeg talk wetin you know. If you wan classify junk food, abeg no mention noodles. E no follow.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by dynicks(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10
Added protein...!!
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by DeeScan: 3:24pm On Jul 10
Proteineous still . grin
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:36pm On Jul 10
Microbes are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10
HeatSeeker:

indomie noodles is junk food. Real noodles has soups inside and sometimes freshly made.

Every fresh food has microorganisms

1 Share

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by Gadafii: 4:39pm On Jul 10
That micro organism follow dey part of ingredient, just Add correct pepper, onions, crayfish, dry fish to your indomie, everywhere good grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by Leemzyy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10
Emmabyte:
Use the same Microscope on this government and see how useless Tinubu is
Hhhh you are not nice
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10
ednut1:
indomie noodles is junk food. Real noodles has soups inside and sometimes freshly made.

Every fresh food has microorganisms

Guy it is not. One of the greatest food innovations of all time? Is what you are calling junk food?! May the Lord have mercy on you!

You can say it is highly processed (especially the seasoning powder) we can argue that one, but please do not disparage instant noodles as junk food. It has saved more lives than you think.
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by ednut1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10
HeatSeeker:

Guy it is not. One of the greatest food innovations of all time? Is what you are calling junk food?! May the Lord have mercy on you!

You can say it is highly processed (especially the seasoning powder) we can argue that one, but please do not disparage instant noodles as junk food. It has saved more lives than you think.
clearly you don’t know what is junk food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10
ednut1:
cleary you don’t know what is junk food

Please enlighten me oh grandmaster! grin
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10
HeatSeeker:

Please enlighten me oh grandmaster! grin
sodium/salt in one small pack. How can it be healthy lol

1 Share

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10
ednut1:
sodium/salt in one small pack. How can it be healthy lol

Bros abeg no fall hand here! grin

You no see the Thiamine, Niacin, Vitamins D, A, B6, B12, Folic Acid, calcium and iron wey dey inside?

These things wey I point out resemble wetin you fit find inside junk food?! Which junk food you know wey dey packed and fortified like the instant noodles wey dey market today?

Even garri wey common man dey chop no get all these nutrients.

I Don chop only noodles every day for one full week and I dey bounce like kilode.

FYI, you can never be malnourished if you eat instant noodles regularly. You can take that to the bank cool

4 Likes

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by Theama(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10
Hmmn
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by AcadaWriter: 7:21pm On Jul 10
I see double food,
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by pafun(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10
But why you sef dey go carry microscope look food? No be craze be dat? shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by Cassandraloius: 10:55pm On Jul 10
Dey play.
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by Vickho: 2:42am On Jul 11
HeatSeeker:

gbam
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by favour32(m): 7:46am On Jul 11
ednut1:
clearly you don’t know what is junk food
Why waste your time to argue with the ignorant?
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by erniok(m): 7:51am On Jul 11
I didn't see you opening a fresh pack to carry out this test. This means the noodles could have been contaminated before the microscope test.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by bdon12: 9:08am On Jul 11
HeatSeeker:

Baba abeg talk wetin you know. If you wan classify junk food, abeg no mention noodles. E no follow.
Please educate becos me sef dey find knowledge
Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by HeatSeeker(m): 9:30am On Jul 11
bdon12:

Please educate becos me sef dey find knowledge

I have already responded to someone else on this. Read my posts on this thread wink

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found in Noodles Using A Microscope by MrBONE2(m): 10:09am On Jul 11
Gadafii:
That micro organism follow dey part of ingredient, just Add correct pepper, onions, crayfish, dry fish to your indomie, everywhere good grin

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Track A Cell Phone & Show The Exact Location / 6 Premium Android Phones/tablets You Can Purchase For ₦9,999+ From Konga.com / Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.