Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Would You Sublet Your Room To A Single Female Or Male? As - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sublet Your Room To A Single Female Or Male? As (173 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Seeking For Female Or Male Sex Mate Then Join This Group / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Sublet Your Room To A Single Female Or Male? As by SSpeter(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10
My Nephew relocated from Newcastle to London (work transfer) and he got an apartment for approx £2,125pcm, the 2BDR apartment has a big storage which he converted to a room for their kid. Hence, they have a spare room.

Na the room they cause wahala grin, the wife wants only sub-saharan African single "Male" but the prospective tenants willing to pay £840 for the room are single females. He has missed 3 months rent £840x3, and has started showing funny behavior towards his wife. He is willing to let anyone live male or female as long as he or she pays rent, do not smoke or own a pet.

Women supporting women 🤣, would you agree if your husband wants to Sublet a room in the apartment to a female?

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Network For Browsing Improved? / Love Gone Wrong / How Are Many Igbos Making It Without Crude Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.