Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,972 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (15302 Views)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Anguldi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10
cool
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Leemzyy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10
Praktikals1000:
I know the man. He is also known as baba Chinedu
Your neighbour?
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by BABANGBALI: 2:27pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Your partner in crime right?you would be d next
with you around, I don't see that happening to me grin
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Leemzyy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
Finally sent to a retirement home
Where you should belong right?
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Leemzyy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
with you around, I don't see that happening to me grin
Meaning what??
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by BABANGBALI: 2:30pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
Meaning what??
meaning you go dey help me
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Leemzyy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
meaning you go dey help me
help you with what ke?
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Ironbull: 2:34pm On Jul 10
Nice one.
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Leemzyy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10
Ironbull:
Nice one.
4 the deed or 4 the prisonment?
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
help you with what ke?
to dey cool my body down
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Jul 10
ednut1:
Why waste tax payers money on him Deserves death sentence

How many death sentence warrants all the present and past Governors has signed?
They are all running away from it.

There are lots of people on death row . More than 20 years .
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by crazygod(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10
72 years ago that should be settling his affairs as he is quarter to die, still thinking of kpansh. The kain drug Tinubu never sniff doesn't exist.
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Ediffizy: 2:41pm On Jul 10
That man is an old fool
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by yoruboid: 2:50pm On Jul 10
kereman1:
Alot of things dey happen for no man's land.

I agree a lot is happening and the culprits come from one of the famous five plots

Their biggest contribution to the GDP is crime
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by JohnnA1: 3:00pm On Jul 10
ednut1:
Why waste tax payers money on him Deserves death sentence
Co-sign 💯
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10
Sleekfingers:

How many death sentence warrants all the present and past Governors has signed?
They are all running away from it.

There are lots of people on death row . More than 20 years .
rev king still dey o
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by godofuck231: 3:10pm On Jul 10
No need castrate him
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Omoawoke: 3:26pm On Jul 10
David Jackson! You will not die well
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Kasieze(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10
He no fit pass APC supporter
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by alobright17(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10
Rapist apologist should come and defend their own and blame the 7yrs old for dressing inappropriately because that’s their only excuse for behaving like uncultured Animals .

They’ll avoid this post .

1 Like

Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by IdeasYapayaski: 3:29pm On Jul 10
naptu2:
Lagos DSVA @Lagosdsva

72 years old sentenced to life for rape?! Unbelievable!!!
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Leemzyy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 10
BABANGBALI:
to dey cool my body down
As your what?
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Sleekfingers: 3:48pm On Jul 10
ednut1:
rev king still dey o

You see
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by kereman1: 4:01pm On Jul 10
yoruboid:

I agree a lot is happening and the culprits come from one of the famous five plots

Their biggest contribution to the GDP is crime

You've had the thread slippery with your tears

Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Calylove: 4:05pm On Jul 10
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Okeoghenerobert: 4:07pm On Jul 10
Good one
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Faposky95: 4:09pm On Jul 10
900warriorz:
Them go burst hole for him nyansh very soon....Agbaya angry

Inside world....
"Pops pick the soap up".. ...
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Pootle: 4:11pm On Jul 10
cut off this damm dick
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by SaLongs1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10
Kennitrust:
Does this thing used to be an ordinary thing?

A full grown up man will lust after a child 🤔🤔

It was for spiritual reasons because it can't happen with a normal sense
Very 😔😔
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl by Safyqueen: 4:24pm On Jul 10
Donald7610:
Wish Northern ppl adopt Lagos
Even Sanusi will not escape

Many under age marriage dey Lagos among the Abokis

Saw 1 primary school girl flashing her engagement ring at Ikeja in school uniform
Please cure yourself from this Islamaphobic tendencies before you enter market.
The north in general doesn't indulge in underage marriage as you are being media-hypotenised. Every culture, religion, tribe and countries has their specific age of maturity. That 18 years is not biblical or Quranic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo) / Pastor, 50 Others Die In Adamawa Attack / Missing Girls: Dead Photos Of Andrew Amaechi Ochekwo Surfaces (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.