Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. (50354 Views)

See What Sweet Fresh Crayfish Straight Out Kitchen Looks Like / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by TunezMediaBlog: 2:39pm On Jul 10
Lady compares what her boyfriend’s kitchen looks like when she’s around vs when she’s not. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kIQau3zeO8

1 Like

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by DMerciful01(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10
NO DIFFERENCE...women will claim who&what they're not before marriage...after they've tied ya down with a thing called marriage...they will now show ya who&what they really are....irony of marriage. Women're very wicked..if ya live in U.S with a nigerian woman as a wife...thats when yo can relate...always claiming victim...mtcheeew

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by DynamicWriter: 3:28pm On Jul 10
The boyfriend represent allall men in general. Most men find it difficult to cook, they prefer buying from restaurants.

The guy even washed the plates. 🥱 Smh.

By the way, in case anyone needs a content writer, kindly reach out to me via the contact info on my signature.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by starpower(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10
What one would do as wife them do am as girlfriend. Women, how man go be in a hurry to get married.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by Leemzyy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 10
starpower:
What one would do as wife them do am as girlfriend. Women, how man go be in a hurry to get married.
U see what am seeing abi

28 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by KingTom(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10
starpower:
You're very correct, I feel women shouldn't do anything for men at all, they should visit and go, don't wash clothes, don't cook and don't clean, these are the surest ways into a man's heart, doing nothing. grin

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by ValCon888: 6:41pm On Jul 10
As if she's the one bringing the money.
Let her use her money and cook then I'll know she's a real woman.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:19pm On Jul 10
Leemzyy:
U see what am seeing abi

What do expect when without begging these guys for a love of bread no feeding happens. Until women see themselves as responsible members of the society they will continue to cook for guys . Your data men, your airtime men, your wears men, your phone men what then remains ? You are already a common law partner.

10 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by Leemzyy(f): 7:28pm On Jul 10
ExudeLoveToAll:

What do expect when without begging these guys for a love of bread no feeding happens. Until women see themselves as responsible members of the society they will continue to cook for guys . Your data men, your airtime men, your wears men, your phone men what then remains ? You are already a common law partner.
I believe they will change one time
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by MyExpression(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10
...Meanwhile, these 2 people above me, should get a room already.

10 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11
Ok

No woman is a saint , find your witch and pour anointing oil on her head.
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by thesicilian: 1:08pm On Jul 11
Guys don't like to cook, that doesn't mean we don't know how to. I for one can cook better than 80% of women, but most of the time I'll rather just get take outs than spend 1hr to cook what I'll finish in 5mins. Time is money.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by Brendaniel: 1:08pm On Jul 11
My major concern is that the guy even washed the plates and kept the kitchen clean, some guys would not even step in there to do anything aside from dumping more dirty take away plates.

2 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by vonnelixir: 1:09pm On Jul 11
DynamicWriter:
The boyfriend represent allall men in general. Most men find it difficult to cook, they prefer buying from restaurants.

By the way, in case anyone needs a content writer, kindly reach out to me via the contact info on my signature.

Who told you that? Most men cook nowadays especially the smart ones cuz it saves money. I don't lack food in my place

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by stunnert(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11
The kitchen is for the women. Men go out to bring in the dough

1 Like

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by Zooposki(f): 1:10pm On Jul 11
ValCon888:
As if she's the one bringing the money.
Let her use her money and cook then I'll know she's a real woman.

Women do a lot of unpaid labour work that is unappreciated, burdensome, repetitive and tiresome. I will never make it my destiny to cook for anyone for life, be it a husband etc. I will only cook for myself whenever I feel like cooking etc.

3 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by Makunahatata: 1:11pm On Jul 11
Mtchew
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11
That's a real man's life. You give us food, we chop. You are not around to give us food, we find food to chop. It is as basic as that.

1 Like

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by sparko1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11
DynamicWriter:

You can use "most" men, I have been cooking all through school and then after that is close to 8 years now, so maybe some, I love to cook.

4 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:12pm On Jul 11
So much for bragging rights.
Doing wifely duties for a man who may not even know any member of your family.

Young men who love power, show of force and violence would rather join cults and live in constant fear rather than join the military and bear arms with confidence.

This brother will meet another lady one day and wed her in a month.

So long as una refuse to buy sense, breakfast go dey go round on a steady.

4 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by 99thEnemy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11
Normal

Shout out to: True Mothers, Sisters and Wifeable girlfriends.

God bless you all. cool
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11
Women have fish brain grin grin grin

If I can enjoy Kpekus and your food without marriage. Then why should I marry you??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by NaijaCover(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11
Lol
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by BABANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jul 11
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

*If u cannot call a man when u are Hot, don't call him when u are broke.*
*Na tight leg🦵 dey bring tight hand✊.

3 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by ruggedboych: 1:13pm On Jul 11
mtcheeeeeeew

rubbish post

like mods are mad and jobless to push this nonsense to front page

1 Like

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11
Guys don't lose focus 🙏
There's excruciating hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by NairalandGOAT1: 1:13pm On Jul 11
No
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by Pastorjohn2: 1:14pm On Jul 11
God gave us dominion over women, It is a woman's job to cook and provide the food for her husband.

This isn't the case here and all I see is premarital sex.
I only pity their future generation that will experience misery and bondage.

Change or burn in eternal hell.
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by nairalee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11
What u should be looking out for is what his bed looks like when you're not around
Re: What Her Boyfriend’s Kitchen Looks Like When She’s Around Vs When She’s Not. by jattopeter(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11
Loud it , thats why most guys doesnt see the needs to Marry. Cohabiting is the order of the day and baby mama.
starpower:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.