Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,726 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left (278 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by Hackerman4745: 2:46pm On Jul 10
I have been thinking about this since I was a kid.

A man buttons from the right and a woman from the left.. why?

Even the zeepers are the same, right for men left for women.... Why?

Re: When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by nicho450(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10
Re: When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by FaceTanke: 2:53pm On Jul 10
Same with Zippers
Re: When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by DynamicWriter: 3:44pm On Jul 10
Well, I think it was meant to differentiate between men's and women's clothes.

This is only based on assumption.

By the way, in case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact info.
Re: When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by fyzaila: 7:41pm On Jul 10
It's just oyibo way of differentiating the gender clothes. Just like girl are synonymous to pink and boys blue.
Re: When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by Theama(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10
Never noticed.
Re: When Do Men Have Their Buttons On The Right And Women On The Left by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10
Hackerman4745:
I have been thinking about this since I was a kid.

A man buttons from the right and a woman from the left.. why?

Even the zeepers are the same, right for men left for women.... Why?
for gender difference.

(1) (Reply)

What We All Seek / Adeleke University Direct Entry JUPEB Programme Now / Fight Hair Loss With Cosmetic Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.