Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge (34732 Views)

Credit Alert Not Reflecting In My Account Balance / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / Ten Things Wrong With The Order To Forfeit Sums In Account Not Linked To BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by efemena5050(m): 11:57am On Jul 12
pocohantas:

There is nothing like receiving end. Except you are open to marrying your age bracket that is financially stable, there is nothing wrong with their acct balances. They are young girls and there are men to marry them!
u win now run along ...if I get ur time later I will come back to engage u for now let me eat my sour soup in peace....
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Sandralight(f): 11:59am On Jul 12
Zooposki:

You can start with OPay/palmpay if you don’t have enough money. Look at the dividend calculator below. Just assume the $sign is Naira. If you can save #10,000 every month for 30 years, you would have contributed 3.6 million naira and your interest would be 67million naira during the same period.
I used OPay interest rate of 15%.

Thanks so much dear but 30 years long o, I go old before I enjoy my money, anyway sha let me start
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Zooposki(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12
Sandralight:

Thanks so much dear but 30 years long o, I go old before I enjoy my money, anyway sha let me start

Lolz, the more you save and compound, the earlier you can enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by dreamxhaser: 12:01pm On Jul 12
pocohantas:

There is nothing like receiving end. Except you are open to marrying your age bracket that is financially stable, there is nothing wrong with their acct balances. They are young girls and there are men to marry them!
One thing my gender fail to understand is a girl/woman age doesn't matter any more.

Some small girls (Home girls wet get strict parents) have more body count than some women in their 30s and 40s.

Honestly, we should focus on women that will help us grow, give us peace and all that. You can never know her past 100% old or young.

Women are also wiser now, they will fvk around and hide their main guy till they get married. Don't be picky, just look at productive traits that will help you grow.
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by dreamxhaser: 12:03pm On Jul 12
Sandralight:

This one na backup plan incase old age no stew 🤣
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Britishpea: 12:04pm On Jul 12
I dont care if they are financially "broke", even though, the most "broken" is the one quick to call men 'broke". But they re intelligently broke, mentally shattered and most of them have no clear visions than to wait for a made "man'' to marry their smelly overused ass
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by RealityKings: 12:05pm On Jul 12
Sandralight:

That's if the 0pay doesn't run with una money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by eraglory: 12:05pm On Jul 12
Zooposki:
My own broke account in Opay and Palmpay.
hello how does O wealth work?
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Bahamas95(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12
B!tches everywhere!

Avoid these kinda leeches like plague, they're more deadly than viper.
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by verygoodguy: 12:12pm On Jul 12
awon small girls with big God
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by tunamenga(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12
Rubbish challenge
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by ravensckar(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12
When Isreal DMW said his then wife had less than 3K in her account when they met, I thought he was exaggerating. Now, I understand better. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough, it's these broke bit.ches that are quick to label someone "broke".

#Picks_tooth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Originakalokalo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12
efemena5050:
ur type Sabi owe credits eeeeehhhhh infact if them borrow u something to get am back na police........guys always calling Jesus like girls and women ...hmmmmm I fear ona ......

hahahaha. It is not true you know. I am a man of my words.
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Adakintroy: 12:19pm On Jul 12
Riosystem:
There is nothing bad with the low account balance. They are mostly undergraduate still depending on there parents.

As an woman nothing bad. Way till you see the smalli de bad mouth brokies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Mikeslow: 12:20pm On Jul 12
their hair, hands bag, and looks are more than their account balance. looking that they are the small girl with a big GOD
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Callosobruchus(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12
You make mistake call say you wan' greet na debit alert go get you.Urgent 2k dem...
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Madups(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12
75% of nigerian girls no get shame. Know this and know peace.
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Johnson225(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12
Zooposki:

So you spread your investments. Palmpay is 20%, OPay is 15%. There are other fintechs like Fairmoney, Branch etc.

Omo... na spare funds dem dey use run this one na.
Not for someone just surviving on a daily
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12
Zooposki:
You're ok, but try stay above a milli and never go below it, that's step number one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Sirhush(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12
FaceTanke:
I no dey do transfer

lipsrsealed

Ma se transfer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Greenfusion: 12:29pm On Jul 12
Elizkid:
They grow up in the same society as men

Acquire the same education as men

Even skill up in some areas as man

But, somehow, a man who has had equal life opportunities as them is held to a certain standard and must provide for them, when it’s not like these leeches are incapacitated.

Sometimes, I wonder what the use of their education is other than blowing big, big grammar.

They can’t work, can’t improvise, can’t think outside the box. They barely innovate anything.

Most even pray for their men to make it and not themselves, so that he can take care of them.

Broke in all ramifications, not just about money. Mostly, their goals in life revolve around attaining a certain degree of beauty and acquiring a high-tier man for themselves .

Shout out to the all the hardworking women who don’t disgrace us as some of these bitches.
Sincerely i dnt know what to reply......just d truth and its very annoying seeing those in that category

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by nasbiafra(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12
Zooposki:
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12
dreamxhaser:

One thing my gender fail to understand is a girl/woman age doesn't matter any more.

Some small girls (Home girls wet get strict parents) have more body count than some women in their 30s and 40s.

Honestly, we should focus on women that will help us grow, give us peace and all that. You can never know her past 100% old or young.

Women are also wiser now, they will fvk around and hide their main guy till they get married. Don't be picky, just look at productive traits that will help you grow.

This is to each his own situation. Men want different women at different stages of their lives. So I can't fault them for that. However, these are small undergraduate girls and they are supposed to be "broke". Most men do not peak until well into their 30s. So it is foolhardy for same men to expect much from younglings in their early 20s. If they want women with money and careers like them, they should go for their female colleagues

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Zooposki(f): 12:46pm On Jul 12
Johnson225:

Omo... na spare funds dem dey use run this one na.
Not for someone just surviving on a daily

lol. You better look for spare funds. You can’t contribute 10,000 naira monthly? You can even contribute $1000 monthly, though that will net you only 7mliin and not 70 million.
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by alphaNomega: 1:01pm On Jul 12
The people manipulating Nigerians with social media are evil, the ones doing the "challenge" are naive and stupid
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by waziriinsurance: 1:19pm On Jul 12
ABEG COME AND INSURE YOUR MONEY, LOL, SMILES
Zooposki:
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Johnson225(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12
Zooposki:

lol. You better look for spare funds. You can’t contribute 10,000 naira monthly? You can even contribute $1000 monthly, though that will net you only 7mliin and not 70 million.

You sha no go understand... but its all good.
I move
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Z110: 1:39pm On Jul 12
THMT:
Same women would turn small girl big God in a twinkle of an eye...
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Z110: 1:40pm On Jul 12
Zooposki:
abeg run me 2k make I use am see weekend. grin make I send aza?
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Sweeetheart(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12
These set of m0rons are those guys here are telling you to work hard for so that they won't leave you

Many guys would have made it today if they weren't tramped with love from these lazy m0rons because they had smelling pussies
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12
RPG2020:

Where you see Esther get 690k early morning you don start to dey smoke ijale

Check again..

Esther get 690k
Re: Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge by Mypeople2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12
TunezMediaBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwfkigkMFH8

She asked her friends to send screenshots of their bank account balance. Who’s the real baller?
That idowu girl get money self..Abeg tell her say I need urgent 2k grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Top Ten Foolish Ways Nigerians Loose Money / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.