Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

(Remote Work) Analyst With Experience In Visio, Microsoft Automate & Promapp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (Remote Work) Analyst With Experience In Visio, Microsoft Automate & Promapp (99 Views)

Customer Care Rep Needed For Remote Work - Attractive Salary With Bonuses / Re: My Friend's Interview Experience In Lekki / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Remote Work) Analyst With Experience In Visio, Microsoft Automate & Promapp by Cannyboyy: 3:44pm On Jul 10
Urgently needed
Fully Remote Work
Design/Data Analyst with experience in Visio, Microsoft Automate & Process mapping using Promapp tool.

Ensure systems and processes are developed to maximize the efficiency of program resources
Develop the Service Management Framework and Service Delivery Model that will guide Service Providers including service delivery policies, customer service standards and key performance indicators
Design and document internal business processes, including engaging Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), approval, and deployment
Design and maintain all program supporting documentation, systems user guides, etc
Monitor policy and regulatory updates to ensure changes are reported and incorporated in the service delivery or contract management framework
responsible for analyzing data and feedback. You will oversee systemizing initiatives, provide support and guidance around processes, tools and developing solutions to ensure that contractual KPIs are met to support quality and improvement. You will also own customer satisfaction framework including feedback mechanisms, analysis, and reporting requirements to feed continuous improvement plans.

Apply here: https://forms.gle/hgME1dfgon1h3zR56
Re: (Remote Work) Analyst With Experience In Visio, Microsoft Automate & Promapp by Cannyboyy: 8:38am On Jul 12
Still Accepting Applications
Cannyboyy:
Urgently needed
Fully Remote Work
Design/Data Analyst with experience in Visio, Microsoft Automate & Process mapping using Promapp tool.

Ensure systems and processes are developed to maximize the efficiency of program resources
Develop the Service Management Framework and Service Delivery Model that will guide Service Providers including service delivery policies, customer service standards and key performance indicators
Design and document internal business processes, including engaging Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), approval, and deployment
Design and maintain all program supporting documentation, systems user guides, etc
Monitor policy and regulatory updates to ensure changes are reported and incorporated in the service delivery or contract management framework
responsible for analyzing data and feedback. You will oversee systemizing initiatives, provide support and guidance around processes, tools and developing solutions to ensure that contractual KPIs are met to support quality and improvement. You will also own customer satisfaction framework including feedback mechanisms, analysis, and reporting requirements to feed continuous improvement plans.

Apply here: https://forms.gle/hgME1dfgon1h3zR56
Re: (Remote Work) Analyst With Experience In Visio, Microsoft Automate & Promapp by qudusyusuf721: 9:07am On Jul 12
I am interested in the role but the link is not going through.

I am a data analyst with over 4 years experience.

I can show you a data visualization report that I did recently if you want to see my work.

You can contact me on Whatsapp via 08186251788

(1) (Reply)

Need Help From Fellow Nairalanders / Telco Account Manager / Contract And Tender Interview Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.