Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,584 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu (1533 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by Beremx(f): 5:32pm On Jul 10
Okoroawusa:

Everything no be gbas gbos. We are not Obidients that attack without understanding the times. 2027 will soon be here.
lol okay o!
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 5:34pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:

To pipe down you say?

Is telling someone to pipe down not the same as begging someone to cool down?

Do you have any sense at all or even kids? I talk patronising to my kids sometimes because I know they're not mature enough to argue with. Such is a waste of my time and not a productive tool of training them.

Bashir is rash and foul-mouthed. Same way Davido completely lashed Dele Momodu, much older than him, with childishness and a level of personal vitriol not fit for public consumption over his face off with Momodu' niece Sophia.

Dele Momodu who I personally despise for political reasons, in his own comment about the public rift between Davido and Sophia, made a very telling statement showing considerable wisdom and maturity above Davido.

He said things were compounded by how his niece and Davido both lack the wisdom and pragmatism to handle their spat pragmatically.

Classic application of wisdom instead of getting in the gutter with Davido who is ranting about things too private for even a wise 12 year old to air publicly.

Sophia was doing same but Momodu showed he is much wiser than both who are not exactly kids at above age thirty.

Even when right, you will lose support if your words are not circumspect and measured. Only unwise and uncouth kids will bark back at Bashir in similar venomous tone rather than tell him to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by 001Lagos: 5:40pm On Jul 10
WizardOfNG:

Do you have any sense at all or even kids? I talk patronising to my kids sometimes because I know they're not mature enough to argue with. Such is a waste of my time and not a productive tool of training them.

Bashir is rash and foul-mouthed. Same way Davido completely lashed Dele Momodu, much older than him, with childishness and a level of personal vitriol not fit for public consumption over his face off with Momodu' niece Sophia.

Dele Momodu who I personally despise for political reasons, in his own comment about the public rift between Davido and Sophia, made a very telling statement showing considerable wisdom and maturity above Davido.

He said things were compounded by how his niece and Davido both lack the wisdom and pragmatism to handle their spat pragmatically.

Classic application of wisdom instead of getting in the gutter with Davido who is ranting about things too private for even a wise 12 year old to air publicly.

Sophia was doing same but Momodu showed he is much wiser than both who are not exactly kids at above age thirty.

Even when right, you will lose support if your words are not circumspect and measured. Only unwise and uncouth kids will bark back at Bashir in similar venomous tone rather than tell him to calm down.
Go and continue with your begging to the northerners to save tinubu as in 2027

Una sabi say na north get una
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 5:44pm On Jul 10
Okoroawusa:

Everything no be gbas gbos. We are not Obidients that attack without understanding the times. 2027 will soon be here.

Exactly. The respondents to Bashir are simply telling him that "Jo ko jeje omo kekere yi" . Calm down young one.

Bashir has been very privileged and protected his whole life without the 'gladiator' experience the likes of Tinubu and even his father El Rufai have fallen back on to get where they are today.

What he is doing is dangerous and potentially very damaging I.e being power drunk and uncouth at his age when he still has a long way to go in politic and considering his father won't be around forever especially as politicians have enduring memory.

Some are simply telling him not to cool it.

2 Likes

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by opamoses1: 5:45pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:
Bashir’s father, Nasir El-Rufai was among the ardent supporters of Tinubu during the 2023 general election but things started to fall apart between them when the former Governor’s name was screened out of the ministerial list.

Bashir El-Rufai, a son to the immediate past governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai has claimed that no institution, locally or internationally, can stop the incumbent government from "being voted out of office" making an allusion to President Bola Tinubu.

Bashir, who mentioned this in a series of tweets on Wednesday morning, maintained that even if the President had the backing of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, the people of the country would vote against him after the expiration of his first tenure.

He said, “Nobody is too big to be elected out of office by the people. It will happen & wallahi nothing will happen. So forget all these intimidations flying up and down. Let us be patient.

“Even IMF & World Bank no go save una that time. Political strategist una. That one na for Lagos.”

“I didn't call names o, but due to their guilt, they already know who is being spoken about. Wallahi, none of you will force anyone to support this utter failure of governance disguised as useless, dangerous ethnocentric political strategy,” he added.

Bashir’s father, Nasir El-Rufai was among the ardent supporters of Tinubu during the 2023 general election but things started to fall apart between them when the former Governor’s name was screened out of the ministerial list.

His successor, Uba Sani had also lamented the huge debts inherited from Nasir El-Rufai.

Sani said the state is now left with a few amounts, not enough to pay salary.

The governor made this known while addressing a Town Hall Meeting at the late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Hall, Kaduna in March.

He had added that his administration inherited a total of $587million, N85billion, and 115 contract liabilities from the ex-governor.

Despite this, he said he had yet to borrow money in the last nine months of his government, noting that the huge debt burden was eating deep into the state’s Federal Allocation.

The governor stressed that due to the rise in the exchange rate, he was paying back almost triple of what was borrowed by the administration of Nasir El-Rufai.

Follow the Sahara Reporters channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaFClvtH5JM6SSsP7M2Y

Nlfpmod

Cry baby 🤣

He should personally vote him out now. Why wait till 2027. He thinks Tinubu is GEJ.
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by opamoses1: 5:47pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:

Which tinubu?

You mean the same tinubu that licks our anus in the north ?
He will come begging again when it's time for election and we will ridicule him
Omo Ibo has turned to northerner. 😂😂😂
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by opamoses1: 5:47pm On Jul 10
walefresh3:
OSU NORTHERNER...YOU TRY
🤣🤣🤣
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by opamoses1: 5:48pm On Jul 10
Chivisee:
grin grin grin grin tinubu will be laughinhg his ass out now! all the entire ibos having dreams of the downfall of a man that has his feets on their heads!!!!! na here we hear,if tinubu becomes president,let my parents die, next will hear,tinubu will not win the primary, next we hear tinubu will not win the election! next their new tears turn too, he will not be sworn in...their new tears now is, he will be voted out,in his first term!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg make i laugh,this people na BIG mumus! after he completed his 8 years, lets hear what the most confused tribe will say!
Even the OP himself said he will deactivate his nairaland account if Tinubu wins.

1 Like

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by 001Lagos: 5:48pm On Jul 10
Master and slave relationship

The master is provoking , the slaves are calming him down 😂

1 Like

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by Goodvibes007: 5:50pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:
Master and slave relationship
Like the below

1 Like

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by 001Lagos: 5:52pm On Jul 10
Slaves and master relationship
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by Goodvibes007: 5:53pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:
Slaves and master relationship
You would know. grin

1 Like

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by 001Lagos: 6:17pm On Jul 10
Goodvibes007:

You would know. grin
go and sleep
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by Klinxmanz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10
immortalcrown:
They have the same ambition. So, I have no candidate in the banter.
Sir, can u help me pls wit 2k?
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 6:30pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:

Go and continue with your begging to the northerners to save tinubu as in 2027

Una sabi say na north get una

Lol. You Igbos are the beggars. Can't you see Obi sniffing the ass of every influential Northerner today and virtually living in the North to be donating there daily as if it is the only region of Nigeria?

The problem with you guys is lack of political nous and intellectual finesse. The SW is the premier region of Nigeria today.

We can seek the support of the North but never beg them because those who have a lot to offer, unlike tenth class folks like you, don't beg anyone anywhere worldwide.

People who have real value know their worth. I told this to your pal Odin13, Asgard23 to 85, Frigga etal when he kept insisting in 2022 that the North would fck up and disgrace Tinubu.

My precise message to him then, as is same to you now, is that you can hate and wish harm on Yorubas all you want but never discount their worth to Nigeria to then think anyone can mess the ethnic group around and get away with such.

You'll see that in 2027, as I told Odin13 would happen in 2022, that it will be influential Northerners, like Governors who are actually in power and have money and influence to mobilise , who will stand for Tinubu.

This is because, per politics being a game of permanent interest, they understand they will need Tinubu and the Yorubas in 2031 for their own ambition they will never jeopardise for the vendetta-driven agenda of the likes of Atiku, Ndume, El Rufai etal.

Do you know how many Northern Governors are themselves eyeing Aso Rock in future who also appreciate they will always need the Yorubas unlike you 5% nonentities Buhari and Tinubu showed are electorally worthless ?

What do those sort, Like the Niger Governor who will be finishing his second term in 2031, have to gain backing Atiku and El Rufai's machiavellian plot in 2027 knowing their ambition is over if a Northerner wins and can be in power till 2035? I said all this in 2022 una insult me. Who was proven right in the end? We will see in 2027.

Just mark it down. I am rarely wrong as those who consider themselves more analytically superior to you here will testify. This is why I never talk of 2027 here and focus mainly on progressive politics that can transform Nigeria and the lives of Nigerians while haters and emergency lovers of Nigeria like you focus on politics of hate and vendetta.

1 Like

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 6:33pm On Jul 10
opamoses1:

Omo Ibo has turned to northerner. 😂😂😂

Don't mind the clown. Their natural duplicity and deciet, as a people, na die.

1 Like

Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by Procashtips(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10
Now we know that it's the west thats running Nigeria.

IMF and World bank are the ones ruling Nigeria.

How on earth does anyone expect anything good from a blackmailed president?
Re: IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu by surgical: 7:21pm On Jul 10
Chinkoalhaji34:
Tinubu's successful diplomatic efforts have secured his position as president and no amount of political banters from his opponents can change that.
He go chock you,his value has gone down since getting to center just like fashola, it has been exposed that they are just a creation of the media,nothing to them.so on what bases will the people want to retain Tinubu,he has been tested and found not to be suitable, so no damage control, propaganda, media hype or intimidation can help him
He should just enjoy his short spell in power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Video:911 Mysteries - Demolitions Part 1 - 3 / What Is Sss Turning Into Under President Goodluck Jonathan? / 2011 Presidential Election Coverage: How Free And Fair Is The Nigerian Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.